Covid is the gasoline on the fire of ever increasing hypergamy, sub 8 male extinction imminent

Was covid 19 the nail of the coffin for male dating

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Not for me

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Covid 19 as we know has been overhyped. Its nothing more then some more virulent strain of flu that is manmade to not be deadly, but in exchange be very to to test positive to make countries lockdown for no reason at all, and ruin economies and businesses and let the big companies dominate. It also has made everything remote and social interactions as we know are gone for the most part due to social distancing. In colleges they've gone ape shit , suspending students for hosting parties , and banning social events for the most part in campus. Colleges are like prisons now. And high schools are going remote for the most part. Now the only way to date is via social media like tinder. Now more then ever online dating is being used and the flames of hypergamy have been turbo ignited since its the only option to date for the most part. Things were already bad before covid, but now the nail of the coffin is there. Online dating is the only choice for the most part and chicks are pickier then ever

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
Exactly, why would a foid risk corona for a subchad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash and NarcyChadlite
no correlation

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Indeed, it's beyond over now. Before Covid I was able to hang out with my oneitis at least on occasion now classes are remote and she is graduating this year so I will never see her again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Romnel and alex569
In London theres no lockdlwn jfl there NEVER WAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
A2a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It doesnt affect chad, he is still having lockdown sex but for everyone else its over if they didnt have a gf before. Its hard to mingle with new people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Who cares about covid lol. It's just some flu that kills weak and old people. It's the government imposed quarantine thats the real issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 685
My lower third is way better than my eye area so fuck masks

In colleges they've gone ape shit , suspending students for hosting parties , and banning social events for the most part in campus. Colleges are like prisons now.
Its great.

Things were over for me before corona ngl