Covid propaganda is becoming increasingly hilarious in it's absurdity

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"Many scientists warn if only select countries manage to vaccinate their populations, this risks creating conditions for the pathogen to evolve into deadly new mutant strains in other non-vaccinated countries.

The virologist from the University of Lancaster said this was because large swathes of global populations that remain unvaccinated could act as reservoirs where "mutants can emerge that can evade the immunity which means that an already vaccinated population in a developed nation can become re-infected".

There is a distinct danger that under-vaccinated populations could set the conditions for accelerated evolution of the Covid 19 pathogen into a dangerous variant that over-rides the efficacy of the current vaccines."

It absolutely boggles my mind normies can't see where this is going. The blatant fucking bullshit in their reasoning is so comically obvious. It would appear that the conspiracy theories are true: They are planning on dumping some new virus or weapon into the population (that unlike the current one, will ACTUALLY kill people), and then blame it on the people who didn't get vaccinated, even though this makes absolutely no fucking sense.

And the best part is, that by saying "nobody is safe until all are safe", they basically ensure that NOBODY WILL EVER BE SAFE. There will ALWAYS be some "new mutation". Over and over. Forever. And normies will fucking eat this horseshit up. Every time. Over and over.

THIS BULLSHIT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER. FOREVER.

Welcome to 1984.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 5656, pizza and 21 others
usernem cheks out

They're gonna make a new vaccine every year for "new strains"

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 10709
These aren't even vaccines. They are gene altering shite that they intend to use for god knows what purposes. Naturally normies neither know or care about that either. My father put himself on a high horse about the supposed safety of these "vaccines" yet when I questioned him on the matter he said he had no fucking DNA these "vaccines" weren't actually vaccines.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 6403

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Resist the vaccination and repent, Jesus Christ is coming soon!

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5969, pizza and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 12669

"Many scientists warn if only select countries manage to vaccinate their populations, this risks creating conditions for the pathogen to evolve into deadly new mutant strains in other non-vaccinated countries.

The virologist from the University of Lancaster said this was because large swathes of global populations that remain unvaccinated could act as reservoirs where "mutants can emerge that can evade the immunity which means that an already vaccinated population in a developed nation can become re-infected".

There is a distinct danger that under-vaccinated populations could set the conditions for accelerated evolution of the Covid 19 pathogen into a dangerous variant that over-rides the efficacy of the current vaccines."

It absolutely boggles my mind normies can't see where this is going. The blatant fucking bullshit in their reasoning is so comically obvious. It would appear that the conspiracy theories are true: They are planning on dumping some new virus or weapon into the population (that unlike the current one, will ACTUALLY kill people), and then blame it on the people who didn't get vaccinated, even though this makes absolutely no fucking sense.

And the best part is, that by saying "nobody is safe until all are safe", they basically ensure that NOBODY WILL EVER BE SAFE. There will ALWAYS be some "new mutation". Over and over. Forever. And normies will fucking eat this horseshit up. Every time. Over and over.

THIS BULLSHIT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER. FOREVER.

Welcome to 1984.
That’s a good thing if it’s here to stay forever

I hope the strain keeps altering and killing more people

Take the covid vaccine which will make me big a strong or die of an imaginary virus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 12856
Really? @FastBananaCEO what do you say
I haven't been given it yet. My mum has tho. My dad hasn't yet for some reason but probably will soon.

I think u get texted or mailed when you've been scheduled one.

I'd be one of the last ppl to get it cuz I'm young.

@LondonVillie what happens if you just don't turn up?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
I haven't been given it yet. My mum has tho. My dad hasn't yet for some reason but probably will soon.

They’ll ring you up and if you still don’t go then the police might come and force you to go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 3990, Slasher and 4 others
They’ll ring you up and if you still don’t go then the police might come and force you to go
What if I just say I'm ill and have covid symptoms so that it's delayed and then I just keep on saying that I'm ill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, datboijj, turkproducer and 1 other person

haha my god and you keep barking for sweden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, Acnno, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I thought you were joking with me lmao
It’s for your safety and if you don’t want to take the vaccine you can get fired at your work too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, datboijj, lutte and 1 other person
What if I just say I'm ill and have covid symptoms so that it's delayed and then I just keep on saying that I'm ill?
They’ll know you’re lying eventually and arrest you

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, lutte and Deleted member 5189
haha my god and you keep barking for sweden
Ye they don't have to make it mandatory in Sweden because everyone there is already so docile that they won't even think before taking it zero people will resist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, diggbicc, johncruz12345 and 6 others
In india the pandemic was already over this summer.
It killed all the old people it could kill, and then the pandemic stopped in a natural way.

Currently 23% of indians developed natural immunity to covid (i.e. got infected and got immunity after recovering)

India's average age is not so different from western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 5189
It’s for your safety and if you don’t want to take the vaccine you can get fired at your work too
I think employers here can coerce you into taking it, idk if that's legal or not but my apparently my father's employers want him to take it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5189
Ye they don't have to make it mandatory in Sweden because everyone there is already so docile that they won't even think before taking it zero people will resist.
Huh funny because your parents are getting it willingly but mine say they won't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 7044
They’ll know you’re lying eventually and arrest you
Ill get it then but if I had the choice I wouldn't.

Tbh I doubt there is anything severely harmful in this vaccine. This is probably just preparation for future vaccines.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, johncruz12345, turkproducer and 3 others

Tbh I doubt there is anything severely harmful in this vaccine. This is probably just preparation for future vaccines.
Fair enough

• +1

They will pepper you with dart guns

• JFL
I think employers here can coerce you into taking it, idk if that's legal or not but my apparently my father's employers want him to take it
Coercion is basically the same as the law. I doubt your father wants to lose his job so he’ll take it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5189 and lutte
How did the vaccine feel for you?
It’s probably harmless but it’s just like any other vaccine you’ll feel side effects like a sore arm for a day or two

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5189
Coercion is basically the same as the law. I doubt your father wants to lose his job so he’ll take it
He's subborn and doesn't like his work anyway, I'm not sure he will. Anyway I don't know if he's actually forced to or not

What baffles me the most about whoever these Elites are... is how they're able to be soo cold and psychopathic about dealing
with Society..like how do they sleep or even function normally,knowing that they're responsible for soo much death and misery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 5189
don’t inject that shekelry inside me :lul::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, diggbicc, datboijj and 1 other person
He's subborn and doesn't like his work anyway, I'm not sure he will. Anyway I don't know if he's actually forced to or not
It’s good for him to have it

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 5189
viruses mutate since day 1 so news media just use that to get views. I been hearing about the UK strain for half year now still no concern over the virus.
tenor.gif

• +1
What baffles me the most about whoever these Elites are... is how they're able to be soo cold and psychopathic about dealing
with Society..like how do they sleep or even function normally,knowing that they're responsible for soo much death and misery?

Like with any genocide they don't see us as human and therefore have no empathy for us. They think they are "god's chosen people" and they think that we are "not human" (goys/gentiles) and we deserve to suffer.

Also remember we're animals. And animals kill. Probably the only reason we don't kill eachother is because of laws and how we're brought up socially. They don't grow up in fear like normies do and drink water that lowers their t levels and they arent brainwashed by education and TV.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, diggbicc, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Like with any genocide they don't see us as human and therefore have no empathy for us. They think they are "god's chosen people" and they think that we are "not human" (goys/gentiles) and we deserve to suffer.

Also remember we're animals. And animals kill. Probably the only reason we don't kill eachother is because of laws and how we're brought up socially. They don't grow up in fear like normies do and drink water that lowers their t levels and they arent brainwashed by education and TV.
Very high IQ ,well said ,I'm impressed.A bit surprising though coming from you with all of the shitposting you do lol

• JFL
Very high IQ ,well said ,I'm impressed.A bit surprising though coming from you with all of the shitposting you do lol
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Yliaster
covids me

• +1
  • +1
Are they wrong? Normies are legit sub-human.
Ye ye but that's only because they've been fed shit all their lives and they've been brainwashed and dumbed down.

If you think normies are subhuman than you think humans are subhuman which may be true.