Covid vaccines will kill millions of NPCs this winter

It is... Check VaccineInjuries.ca for more info, 12yo kids getting heart attacks and other shit, creepy stuff.
when will i be safe? took my most recent dose like 2 months ago

Wtf are you on about lol.

Summer is notorious for being a virus-friendly season.

"Summer flu" is a common thing.

I'm not vaxxed nor most of my friends, yet some of us got sick for a few days. There are numerous factors that contribute to this - too lazy to explain.

I do agree that on principal that if you are vaxxed you are a moronic npc.

I regret everything. Wasnt my choice though

Wtf are you on about lol.

Summer is notorious for being a virus-friendly season.

"Summer flu" is a common thing.

I'm not vaxxed nor most of my friends, yet some of us got sick for a few days. There are numerous factors that contribute to this - too lazy to explain.

I do agree that on principal that if you are vaxxed you are a moronic npc.
early winter and no mass die off. Its just another happening fantasy of the board with these apocalypse scenarios

Fuark I'm sick rn, ggs.

it will never be safe, you probably already suffered permanent damage to your organs that will shorten your lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483
Never. If it alters your genetic code everyone who took it is going to die. The best that could be done is minimizing and delaying the effects. If it doesn't, there might be hope yet, but probably not.

I did not notice everyone being sick in the middle of the summer where I live, yet many people were already vaxxed

@disillusioned - So by January 2023 are you confident at least 5% of the population is gonna die

@disillusioned - So by January 2023 are you confident at least 5% of the population is gonna die
There will be much higher deaths than usual if nothing else. And it will only get worse in the future.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Time proves all schizophrenia wrong.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
My braindead grandfather who is addicted to watching fearmongering TV channels just said that I NEED to take the vaccine or he won't receive me in his house anymore, said that it's because of people like me that Covid is coming back again, even if I was forced to take 3 doses lol

People are dumb and brainwashed, I could write an essay on how vaccines don't work but are also harmful and this braindead piece of shit woudn't understand a SINGLE word haha, all he knows is watching soccer and fake news MSM channels...

He's 78 yo and thinks he will live forever, thinks he's better than God and can force people to do things, when even God himself don't force anyone to do what they don't want... Poor him, won't even see it coming!

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
imagine falling for the hard sell. only something that's shit and at best ineffective would they spend trillions on behalf of propaganda and force you and your children to take it

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
where are the millions of deaths op? You weren't bullshiting were you?

@Alt Number 3

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
any day now
John Goodman Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
where are the millions of deaths op? You weren't bullshiting were you?

@Alt Number 3
They are already happening, not by millions but by the thousands I should say... It has to be slow because if it happens too fast people will start being suspicious... There's a 40 min long video on BitChute of people suddenly collapsing all around the world in the same fashion... It's called Sudden Adult Syndrome.

Couldn't find the 40 min video but will try again tomorrow after I get back home.

If it weren't for the vaccine I'd be stripped off of my high end salary due to work regulations
Your saying you benefited from the jab requirements , how the fuck does ur salary depend on some jab requirement . Did u gr the jab ?

My braindead grandfather who is addicted to watching fearmongering TV channels just said that I NEED to take the vaccine or he won't receive me in his house anymore, said that it's because of people like me that Covid is coming back again, even if I was forced to take 3 doses lol

People are dumb and brainwashed, I could write an essay on how vaccines don't work but are also harmful and this braindead piece of shit woudn't understand a SINGLE word haha, all he knows is watching soccer and fake news MSM channels...

He's 78 yo and thinks he will live forever, thinks he's better than God and can force people to do things, when even God himself don't force anyone to do what they don't want... Poor him, won't even see it coming!
Fuck what ur grandpa thinks. If their really gonna do u dirty like that u can edit some templates online of jab cards.

• So Sad
it will never be safe, you probably already suffered permanent damage to your organs that will shorten your lifespan.
Maybe , but again your assuming the jab is dangerous for everyone. My entire family that even got double fucking boosters is perfectly fine not even minor health issues.

:soy::feelswah: vaccines are safe & effective

good I hope lots of normies and women drop dead, chads too fuck them.

I got a measles vaccine

I can't say for certain whether the vaccine is bad or not, but if what you say turns out to be true whoever got jabbed should go ER on the one's responsible before your time comes to an end. It's the only way to die with honor for you.

Fuck what ur grandpa thinks. If their really gonna do u dirty like that u can edit some templates online of jab cards.
I don't have a computer so I'm going to take the 4th shot tomorrow otherwise he will throw me out home... But it is the last dosage of the card, when (IF) I get a new one I will fake it, no way I'm taking this poison forever... I'm strong as an ox so 4 shots won't kill me, I got 3 and all they did was give me pustules/boils (toxins leaving the body) and leg cramps.

I can't say for certain whether the vaccine is bad or not, but if what you say turns out to be true whoever got jabbed should go ER on the one's responsible before your time comes to an end. It's the only way to die with honor for you.
Imagine if all the incels who go ER, instead of shooting/stabbing, go full Marvin Heemeyer with a KILLDOZER? The man built a fucking tank in his backyard, with snipers and several inches armor made of steel plates and concrete... He even put tar on the tank so the popo would slip when they tried to climb it LOL

• JFL
good I hope lots of normies and women drop dead, chads too fuck them.
I kinda don't though. Worthless as normies are, we kinda need them to maintain certain infrastructures. If most of them suddenly drop dead it would create massive chaos.

• +1
Imagine if all the incels who go ER, instead of shooting/stabbing, go full Marvin Heemeyer with a KILLDOZER? The man built a fucking tank in his backyard, with snipers and several inches armor made of steel plates and concrete... He even put tar on the tank so the popo would slip when they tried to climb it LOL
Do you think the jab might activate some ER like response in men who have realized that this wageslaving life is all a mega cope for their lack of pussy, or that the jabbed men might term to zombies if they don't detox?

What would be the expected timeframes and how to prepare.

• +1
Oh woww I'm not dead

Do you think the jab might activate some ER like response in men who have realized that this wageslaving life is all a mega cope for their lack of pussy, or that the jabbed men might term to zombies if they don't detox?

What would be the expected timeframes and how to prepare.
That would be funny lol (in Minecraft)

Things are pointing to the fact that I SHOULD take the Jewish Vaccine in order to gain powers and become an Alex Mercer or some shit like that

I will detox from the toxins in the vaccine like the graphene, but at this point my genes are already corrupted... Glad I got saved by the Lord Jesus Christ when I was still human.

• +1
EDIT: I originally tagged this as blackpill but tbh I hate normies so much I changed it to lifefuel.
Caged

Oh woww I'm not dead
Nothing will happen in short term unless you are already unhealty (very old, diabetic, obese etc) or practice sports that put much strain on the heart like long distance running... Vaxxed runners are dying by the lots.

just lol

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Trilogy, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
EDIT: I originally tagged this as blackpill but tbh I hate normies so much I changed it to lifefuel.

I made this thread last year:

But they didn't die and people mocked me.

But now it would appear that I may have been correct after all.

I was listening to TFM's recent podcast and he mentioned how many people were getting sick with flues/illness/etc during last summer (I also noticed this. Lots of people sick in the middle of summer which makes no sense) even though this logically shouldn't happen during that time of the year. He predicted that the reason this happened is that the covid 'vaccines' have destroyed their immune systems. He then went on to argue that if they're getting this sick in the summer, then winter will be utterly brutal for them and there will be a massive extinction event for the people who took the vaccines.

Tbh he's right probably.

Let's be real. There's NOTHING normal about tons of people being sick in the middle of summer. Yet I saw this everywhere including members of my family. My father became sick for days.

I may have been correct when making the original thread last year. I merely underestimated the time needed for the vaccines to destroy your immune system which is why people didn't drop last winter. But now they've had this shit in their bodies for a year or so and the results are beginning to show. It's very possible tons of people will drop next winter and also the several next winters after that.

I didn't take the vaccine but they'll still find some method to force this bullshit on me. And of course the retard NPCs will buy into it because NPC gonna NPC.

Fucking over.
Nobody died

Retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Nobody died

Retard
Watch the news. People are dying/having problems at much higher than usual rates. Maybe not millions YET but we may well soon get there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Tbh or ngl bro?