Over It's over for people who took the vaccine. You will die next winter or shortly thereafter.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."

This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:

Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.

Last edited:
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
191d 9h 4m
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
Blackmannnns said:

Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
191d 9h 4m
disillusioned said:
Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.
Death camps for the unvaxxed :lul::lul::lul:

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Everyone sees what you appear to be
Time online
32d 1h 14m
If you dont take the vaccine youll be dead as well, they gonna gas you in anti vaxxers concentration camp you dumb fuck. Nobodys getting out alive

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
FastBananaCEO said:
Good thread bro. I can't think of anything to reply with but I want you to appreciate the fact that I read your post and found it quite interesting.
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.

J

John124

Erudite
Time online
19d 4h 38m
disillusioned said:

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."

This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:

Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Time online
104d 13h 12m
germanlooks said:
Wouldn’t mind tbh. We die someday anyways and my life currently sucks
would you mind transplanting some organs and body parts to OldVirgin @OldVirgin after you die? he is missing some right now.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
291d 7h 38m
disillusioned said:
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.
This is actually good advice tbh. It's best to live life to the fullest now, cuz savings/investments could very well be useless next year.

Invest in happiness

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
John124 said:
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites
Why is it that every other person on this forum has the reading comprehension of a 4 year old?

THEY WILL KILL THE ONES WHO DON'T COMPLY.

And the vaccine won't kill everybody. Just most people.

King_

King_

All hail
Time online
13d 23h 52m
I can't wait :feelskek:

I just want to see more death and despair :feelsyay:

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
212d 20h 52m
AlexAP said:
Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.
2020 proved that really big bad world changing things do happen. The entire world has changed for the worse, and governments are far more blatant about their corruption now.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
212d 20h 52m
Toodlydood said:
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.
Man

sytyl

sytyl

Zephir
Time online
214d 20h 5m
AlexAP said:
Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.
you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

op when the pandemic started said it would kill most people within a few months

Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾
Time online
22d 15m
There were leaked emails showing goal was to create fictitious monster variant and blame on unvaxxed

i thought this would be like Ebola at the start :whatfeels:

lutte

lutte

💤
Time online
296d 23h 32m
sytyl said:
you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

op when the pandemic started said it would kill most people within a few months
He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people

AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Time online
133d 17h 20m
lutte said:
He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people
But the most brutal thing for him must be this

Peachy

Peachy

Waiting like Hachiko
Time online
74d 17h 47m
I don't care. I eat meth and I'm happy. Couldn't care about anything when I'm high on meth.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
AlexAP said:
Damn that's really awkward for him.
Back then the goverment was DOWNPLAYING the virus which made it seemed like that was the real conspiracy at the time.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
AlexAP said:
But then you figured it out and now you know the real plan was to kill billions with the vaccine, not the virus.
Tbh it's possible that it won't kill everybody right away, but passively rather over several decades. Expect a massive increase in infertility and cancer.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Time online
58d 21h 17m
Agree 100% good thread bro, interesting times we happened to be born into for sure

Kekee

Kekee

Zephir
Time online
57d 3h 3m

Quick everyone pray and ask God to stop this evil.

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’5
Time online
44d 2h 7m
Blackmannnns said:

King_ said:
I can't wait :feelskek:

I just want to see more death and despair :feelsyay:

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Time online
8d 43m
Toodlydood said:
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.

I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Mage
Time online
38d 14h 33m
Good I hope it calls alot of people

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Time online
97d 6h 41m
Callooh_Calais said:
I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl
Somalia has like 60 IQ jfl I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

Y

Yellowskies

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 7h 32m
Blackmannnns said:

Exactly my reasoning, I only care about close ones not ”society”, humans are slimy shit

Y

Yellowskies

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 7h 32m
disillusioned said:
Somalia has like 60 IQ jfl I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

still they manage to be absolutely right about how corrupt it is

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
291d 7h 38m
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Time online
192d 16h 5m
Syobevoli said:
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left
You will be only student without friends but the 97 will survive and have friends

ThrSlayerEternal111

ThrSlayerEternal111

Forum Chadpreet
Time online
73d 16h 15m
why can i never take this nigga seriously...

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Time online
253d 22h 32m
Sure buddy

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Time online
212d 20h 52m
The only tears I will shed will be the ones that come out automatically when I'm on the toilet constipated.

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Time online
24d 13h 23m
disillusioned said:

FEMA camps. First they are gonna use them for "reeducation" and after a period of time rebrand them for extermination

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Time online
296d 11h 55m
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

¡Negro!
Time online
167d 6h 14m
Meanwhile in most of America people still don’t give a shit about covid and aren’t vaccinated