Over It's over for people who took the vaccine. You will die next winter or shortly thereafter.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."


This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:




Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.
 
Last edited:
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
10,057
Reputation
15,066
Time online
191d 9h 4m
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
Blackmannnns said:
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it
Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.
 
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
10,057
Reputation
15,066
Time online
191d 9h 4m
disillusioned said:
Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.
Death camps for the unvaxxed :lul::lul::lul:
 
MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Everyone sees what you appear to be
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Posts
1,096
Reputation
1,613
Time online
32d 1h 14m
If you dont take the vaccine youll be dead as well, they gonna gas you in anti vaxxers concentration camp you dumb fuck. Nobodys getting out alive
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
FastBananaCEO said:
Good thread bro. I can't think of anything to reply with but I want you to appreciate the fact that I read your post and found it quite interesting.
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.
 
J

John124

Erudite
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
1,077
Reputation
2,329
Time online
19d 4h 38m
disillusioned said:

"Dr. Anthony Fauci Tuesday warned that COVID-19 could mutate into an even more virulent “monster variant” if the pandemic is not stamped out with mass vaccination.

The pandemic expert agreed with MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski when she suggested that a new “monster” strain could make the delta variant look like child’s play."


This is a dead giveaway for what they are planning. The vaccine conspiracies are true. The true purpose of the covid vaccines was to either kill you via side effects or destroy your immune system so that the next time you get an actual virus it will be fatal instead of just giving you a mild illness.

Once people start dropping dead they will natrually blame those who did not get the vaccine, call them 'dangerous' and then 'isolate them' in quarantine camps, which in actual fact will be death camps that they will use to exterminate dissenters. Australia is already building them:




Show's over boys. The ruling classes have lost interest in cucking us and now just want to get rid of us. Enjoy life while it's still possible to do. I intend to spend all my savings on whatever bullshit I want for the next couple of months. There is no reason to do anything else at this point.

It was nice knowing ya all.
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites
 
subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Posts
7,721
Reputation
10,118
Time online
104d 13h 12m
germanlooks said:
Wouldn’t mind tbh. We die someday anyways and my life currently sucks
would you mind transplanting some organs and body parts to OldVirgin @OldVirgin after you die? he is missing some right now.
 
Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Posts
14,856
Reputation
34,766
Time online
291d 7h 38m
disillusioned said:
If you have savings in the bank go spend them srs. The incoming collapse will make your current money worthless anyway. Also get food for the winter.
This is actually good advice tbh. It's best to live life to the fullest now, cuz savings/investments could very well be useless next year.

Invest in happiness
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
John124 said:
JFL if you think globohomo is going to purge humanity except for maga boomers and forum rotters

If anything the anti-chud variant is going to drop soon wiping out most minorities and problematic whites
Why is it that every other person on this forum has the reading comprehension of a 4 year old?

THEY WILL KILL THE ONES WHO DON'T COMPLY.

And the vaccine won't kill everybody. Just most people.
 
King_

King_

All hail
Joined
Aug 28, 2021
Posts
1,936
Reputation
5,111
Time online
13d 23h 52m
I can't wait :feelskek:

I just want to see more death and despair :feelsyay:
 
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
21,218
Reputation
29,962
Time online
212d 20h 52m
AlexAP said:
Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.
2020 proved that really big bad world changing things do happen. The entire world has changed for the worse, and governments are far more blatant about their corruption now.
 
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
21,218
Reputation
29,962
Time online
212d 20h 52m
Toodlydood said:
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.
Man
 
sytyl

sytyl

Zephir
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Posts
13,077
Reputation
35,823
Time online
214d 20h 5m
AlexAP said:
Imagine how awkward it will be for you when the next years come and go and there is no mass deaths ... brutal.
you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

op when the pandemic started said it would kill most people within a few months
 
Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
2,696
Reputation
4,204
Time online
22d 15m
There were leaked emails showing goal was to create fictitious monster variant and blame on unvaxxed

i thought this would be like Ebola at the start :whatfeels:
 
lutte

lutte

💤
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Posts
27,230
Reputation
49,921
Time online
296d 23h 32m
sytyl said:
you should have seen the cope threads when elections were happening, none of which came true :lul:

op when the pandemic started said it would kill most people within a few months
He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people
 
AlexAP

AlexAP

Zephir
Joined
Nov 3, 2020
Posts
8,182
Reputation
17,298
Time online
133d 17h 20m
lutte said:
He just hates everything, understandable if you live on a frozen rock in the atlantic with like 3 other people
But the most brutal thing for him must be this
 
Peachy

Peachy

Waiting like Hachiko
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
7,037
Reputation
7,375
Time online
74d 17h 47m
I don't care. I eat meth and I'm happy. Couldn't care about anything when I'm high on meth.
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
AlexAP said:
Damn that's really awkward for him.
Back then the goverment was DOWNPLAYING the virus which made it seemed like that was the real conspiracy at the time.
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
AlexAP said:
But then you figured it out and now you know the real plan was to kill billions with the vaccine, not the virus.
Tbh it's possible that it won't kill everybody right away, but passively rather over several decades. Expect a massive increase in infertility and cancer.
 
Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Posts
5,042
Reputation
8,201
Time online
58d 21h 17m
Agree 100% good thread bro, interesting times we happened to be born into for sure
 
Kekee

Kekee

Zephir
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Posts
4,810
Reputation
10,483
Time online
57d 3h 3m


Quick everyone pray and ask God to stop this evil.

 
maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

5’5
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Posts
5,070
Reputation
7,065
Time online
44d 2h 7m
Blackmannnns said:
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it
King_ said:
I can't wait :feelskek:

I just want to see more death and despair :feelsyay:
 
Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Posts
1,378
Reputation
2,039
Time online
8d 43m
Toodlydood said:
Covid detention camps... guess who'se moving to Somalia... enjoy your first-world guys, i will enjoy my freedom. Ofcourse unless you wanna come with me.

I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl
 
Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Mage
Joined
Aug 15, 2021
Posts
764
Reputation
1,164
Time online
38d 14h 33m
Good I hope it calls alot of people
 
disillusioned

disillusioned

Zephir
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Posts
6,006
Reputation
15,924
Time online
97d 6h 41m
Callooh_Calais said:
I have a good friend of mine visiting Somalia right now for a documentary, and he says they constantly ask him why America is so dangerous and the government so corrupt jfl
Somalia has like 60 IQ jfl I wouldn't listen to anything they say.
 
Y

Yellowskies

Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
476
Reputation
440
Time online
9d 7h 32m
Blackmannnns said:
I should care because ? I didn’t take the vac I don’t like people

killing off people would reduce my competition I’m all for it

Exactly my reasoning, I only care about close ones not ”society”, humans are slimy shit
 
Y

Yellowskies

Enthusiast
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
476
Reputation
440
Time online
9d 7h 32m
disillusioned said:
Somalia has like 60 IQ jfl I wouldn't listen to anything they say.

still they manage to be absolutely right about how corrupt it is
 
Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Posts
14,856
Reputation
34,766
Time online
291d 7h 38m
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left
 
hebbewem

hebbewem

I am a fatty
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Posts
6,360
Reputation
7,577
Time online
192d 16h 5m
Syobevoli said:
97% of ppl at my uni are vaccinated :ogre:

Ill soon be one of the only students left
You will be only student without friends but the 97 will survive and have friends
 
ThrSlayerEternal111

ThrSlayerEternal111

Forum Chadpreet
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Posts
1,448
Reputation
1,831
Time online
73d 16h 15m
why can i never take this nigga seriously...
 
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Posts
35,982
Reputation
39,730
Time online
253d 22h 32m
Sure buddy
 
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Posts
21,218
Reputation
29,962
Time online
212d 20h 52m
The only tears I will shed will be the ones that come out automatically when I'm on the toilet constipated.
 
Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Posts
5,257
Reputation
4,827
Time online
24d 13h 23m
disillusioned said:
Did you miss the part where they are building death camps for the unvaxxed? They are going to blame those who refused to take the death jab for the new 'variants', and then once the braindead idiot sheep fucking loses it they will drag the unvaxxed away to isolation camps where they will be exterminated. Then everybody will be told that they died of covid. The remains of humanity will be enslaved.

This sounds like a sci-fi horror movie but it's 100% real life. This is actually happening. It's fucking over dead srs.
FEMA camps. First they are gonna use them for "reeducation" and after a period of time rebrand them for extermination
 
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Zephir
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Posts
19,273
Reputation
27,537
Time online
296d 11h 55m
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

¡Negro!
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
11,828
Reputation
21,071
Time online
167d 6h 14m
Meanwhile in most of America people still don’t give a shit about covid and aren’t vaccinated
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top