Covid was a project for hyper rampant hypergamy and males technological castration

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Staying locked inside, wearing a Mask for 2 Years meant that irl social interactions became impossible in that time frame. People moved to social media and dating apps to socialize and since the nature of men Is "i want to fuck everything that moves" women started gaining access to chad easily, leaving average men in the dust. Once covid restrinctions were uplifted the damage was already done, girls talked to their Friends about Easy chad pulling on social media so they never came back to irl approaching. That's why @forevergymcelling sees girls swiping in clubs that would have never happened before covid. All as programmed by the zionist master in order to wipe out White population @autistic_tendencies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member, aesthetic beauty and 21 others
looks mafia theme song:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, thereallegend, Axii and 3 others
The Mask of hypergamy

Staying locked inside, wearing a Mask for 2 Years meant that irl social interactions became impossible in that time frame. People moved to social media and dating apps to socialize and since the nature of men Is "i want to fuck everything that moves" women started gaining access to chad easily, leaving average men in the dust. Once covid restrinctions were uplifted the damage was already done, girls talked to their Friends about Easy chad pulling on social media so they never came back to irl approaching. That's why @forevergymcelling sees girls swiping in clubs that would have never happened before covid. All as programmed by the zionist master in order to wipe out White population @autistic_tendencies
Jfl if you believe this

Bro the zionist master knew the consequences of locking people inside for 2 Years there was no lonely male epidemic in 2018
So you blame your loneliness due to this?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
So you blame your loneliness due to this?
No i could have competed in 2024 hypergamy with lean body i'm lonely because of schizo pills but many men went out of the dating pool automatically After covid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
No i could have competed in 2024 hypergamy with lean body i'm lonely because of schizo pills but many men went out of the dating pool automatically After covid
But you said you were the “king of tinder” how come?

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and the BULL
Ah I see. Maybe lower your bodyfat levels again and slay. Are you really 6’5 btw?
Can't lower bodyfat my metabolism and hormones got permanently damaged by zionist pills to control population. I'm 6'4"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Alt Number 3 and moreroidsmoredates
Can't lower bodyfat my metabolism and hormones got permanently damaged by zionist pills to control population. I'm 6'4"
@PseudoMaxxer @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bro i have no hate against you, but please stop the larp haha.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
chad was poking holes in state mandated masks on tinder sluts with his penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, LordSergiXX63 and the BULL
the end goal is always population control
Just widen the divide between men and women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
autistic_tendencies

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and autistic_tendencies
Bro i have no hate against you, but please stop the larp haha.
Anti-psychotics” raise prolactine levels, lowering dopamine levels, setting your hormonal levels to that of a seventy year old, and after prolonged use introduce the heaviest amount of brain damage one can sustain just before it becomes irreversible when on a lower than maximum dosage. The maximum dosage leads to brain damage that may be irreversible. If you don’t reverse it, the life expectancy of people put on these drugs decreases on average by at least ten years. That average is also determined by those that make it back to full health after the poisoning ends.
The drugs increase stress and in practice, when you check endocrinological research, actually stimulate psychotic symptoms with a lot of people and with people that don’t become psychotic, their mind when off of the drugs won’t stop working. It’s like a scenario playing out in your head incessantly like when imagining it, the imagination just almost never stops.
The drugs halt thoughts, prevent people from thinking and concluding, and numbs all senses: sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. They contribute greatly to weight gain, reducing moderation and slightly increasing impulsive behavior, taking away some restraints.
They also introduce symptoms found in Alzheimer’s disease in the form of memory loss, especially targeting working memory as in short term memory, meaning that long term memorization becomes nearly impossible.
In some cases symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like tremors may also develop. The endocrinological (hormonal) state of the patient will not differ from those with Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s when these symptoms are present.
Your muscles, although they may still grow and actually gain strength, when subjected to mild amounts of stress will feel like you stick knives in them, preventing exercise or limiting it to walking a lot. Bicycles and running lead to a cutting pain, probably due to introducing high acidity levels quickly.

5.8K views
View 11 upvotes
1 of 2 answers

https://www.quora.com/profile/Matthew-Brady-56

Profile photo for Fake Name

Fake Name
·
Follow
PC Gamer, amateur calisthenic bodybuilder & hobbyist
· Updated 11mo

Related
Anti-psychotic drugs ruined my brain functions. I feel sluggish everyday, have trouble walking normally, and can barely speak even after 7 months of discontinuation. How can I heal myself?

I believe you. These drugs are new, poorly understood and the full metabolization pathway is mostly unproven and unknown for most or all of them. Meaning for example that they may know that about 60% is metabolized in the liver and excreted in urine but they have no idea what happened to the other 40% and it may still be stuck in your brain or other tissues. These are dangerous experimental chemicals that no one should be exposed to, specially without informed consent. No consent or no ability to consent means NO.
Calisthenics and weight gain combined with deliberate gain of subcutaneous fat is
Continue Reading

Upvote

Profile photo for Rodrick Sharktooth

Rodrick Sharktooth
·
Follow
Former Shooter
· 3y

Related
I was forcefully given antipsychotic meds for ADHD. My life has been horrible since then. Are there any specific remedies to restore my brain function? If not, I won't continue to live this way.

You have a moral and natural right to squeeze the life out of the monster that did this to you.

Upvote

https://www.quora.com/profile/Xeno-Rasmusson

https://www.quora.com/profile/Yon-Kromis

Profile photo for Stuart Murray

Stuart Murray
·
Follow

5y

Related
How did you feel after taking antipsychotics?

Olanzapine - crushing tesicle pains. Risperidone - like a zombie,no libido took ages to orgasm and spike my prolactin levels over 1500 from 2–300. Zuclopenthixol - blind and twitchy also nose bleeds. Finally Abilify, can’t sit still for very long and am more impulsive. Wouldn’t recommend any of them to anyone for anything I think they’re toxic garbage and should be banned period. It’s the PLACEBO affect which helps the patient not these horrible drugs.

Profile photo for Ralph Pifer

Ralph Pifer
·
Follow
Former Retired Professor of Psychology and Social Science (1981–2011)
· 4y

Related
What happens to the brain after trying too many psychiatric medications?

antidepressants. Antipsychotics are a different story. These medications have many side effects—and some effects are cumulative, becoming apparent over time. They are also much more likely to cause serious life threatening reactions.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Susan-Laubenheimer
Profile photo for Susan Laubenheimer
Studied Medical Laboratory Technologist

You probably can't reverse the effects and certainly not without medical intervention. What I strongly suggest that you do is contact the doctor who prescribed this drug IMMEDIATELY and report the problems/side effects you’re experiencing. Best wishes to you.

Upvote

https://www.quora.com/profile/Tania-Budimir-1

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, N1666 and IAMNOTANINCEL
Anti-psychotics” raise prolactine levels, lowering dopamine levels, setting your hormonal levels to that of a seventy year old, and after prolonged use introduce the heaviest amount of brain damage one can sustain just before it becomes irreversible when on a lower than maximum dosage. The maximum dosage leads to brain damage that may be irreversible. If you don’t reverse it, the life expectancy of people put on these drugs decreases on average by at least ten years. That average is also determined by those that make it back to full health after the poisoning ends.
The drugs increase stress and in practice, when you check endocrinological research, actually stimulate psychotic symptoms with a lot of people and with people that don’t become psychotic, their mind when off of the drugs won’t stop working. It’s like a scenario playing out in your head incessantly like when imagining it, the imagination just almost never stops.
The drugs halt thoughts, prevent people from thinking and concluding, and numbs all senses: sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell. They contribute greatly to weight gain, reducing moderation and slightly increasing impulsive behavior, taking away some restraints.
They also introduce symptoms found in Alzheimer’s disease in the form of memory loss, especially targeting working memory as in short term memory, meaning that long term memorization becomes nearly impossible.
In some cases symptoms of Parkinson’s disease like tremors may also develop. The endocrinological (hormonal) state of the patient will not differ from those with Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s when these symptoms are present.
Your muscles, although they may still grow and actually gain strength, when subjected to mild amounts of stress will feel like you stick knives in them, preventing exercise or limiting it to walking a lot. Bicycles and running lead to a cutting pain, probably due to introducing high acidity levels quickly.

5.8K views
View 11 upvotes
1 of 2 answers

https://www.quora.com/profile/Matthew-Brady-56

Profile photo for Fake Name
Fake Name
·
Follow
PC Gamer, amateur calisthenic bodybuilder & hobbyist
· Updated 11mo

Related
Anti-psychotic drugs ruined my brain functions. I feel sluggish everyday, have trouble walking normally, and can barely speak even after 7 months of discontinuation. How can I heal myself?

I believe you. These drugs are new, poorly understood and the full metabolization pathway is mostly unproven and unknown for most or all of them. Meaning for example that they may know that about 60% is metabolized in the liver and excreted in urine but they have no idea what happened to the other 40% and it may still be stuck in your brain or other tissues. These are dangerous experimental chemicals that no one should be exposed to, specially without informed consent. No consent or no ability to consent means NO.
Calisthenics and weight gain combined with deliberate gain of subcutaneous fat is
Continue Reading

Upvote

Profile photo for Rodrick Sharktooth
Rodrick Sharktooth
·
Follow
Former Shooter
· 3y

Related
I was forcefully given antipsychotic meds for ADHD. My life has been horrible since then. Are there any specific remedies to restore my brain function? If not, I won't continue to live this way.

You have a moral and natural right to squeeze the life out of the monster that did this to you.

Upvote

https://www.quora.com/profile/Xeno-Rasmusson

https://www.quora.com/profile/Yon-Kromis

Profile photo for Stuart Murray
Stuart Murray
·
Follow

5y

Related
How did you feel after taking antipsychotics?

Olanzapine - crushing tesicle pains. Risperidone - like a zombie,no libido took ages to orgasm and spike my prolactin levels over 1500 from 2–300. Zuclopenthixol - blind and twitchy also nose bleeds. Finally Abilify, can’t sit still for very long and am more impulsive. Wouldn’t recommend any of them to anyone for anything I think they’re toxic garbage and should be banned period. It’s the PLACEBO affect which helps the patient not these horrible drugs.

Profile photo for Ralph Pifer
Ralph Pifer
·
Follow
Former Retired Professor of Psychology and Social Science (1981–2011)
· 4y

Related
What happens to the brain after trying too many psychiatric medications?

antidepressants. Antipsychotics are a different story. These medications have many side effects—and some effects are cumulative, becoming apparent over time. They are also much more likely to cause serious life threatening reactions.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Susan-Laubenheimer
Profile photo for Susan Laubenheimer
Studied Medical Laboratory Technologist

You probably can't reverse the effects and certainly not without medical intervention. What I strongly suggest that you do is contact the doctor who prescribed this drug IMMEDIATELY and report the problems/side effects you’re experiencing. Best wishes to you.

Upvote

https://www.quora.com/profile/Tania-Budimir-1
Dnrd. But i told you that you should take action and stop complaining. You’re still 24/7 at home, eating shit, watching anime, jerking off and browsing on org doing nothing with your life at 30. That isn’t going to help you my brother.

Dnrd. But i told you that you should take action and stop complaining. You’re still 24/7 at home, eating shit, watching anime, jerking off and browsing on org doing nothing with your life at 30. That isn’t going to help you my brother.
Lol, how can you Say that if you didn't read?

Lol, how can you Say that if you didn't read?
Because that is what you want to believe so you can cope with doing nothing and taking no responsibility. You delude yourself into believing these things. If you read too much of this you will end up believing it and your worldview will be based on that, which will make you a lifetime loser just like @autistic_tendencies.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Because that is what you want to believe so you can cope with doing nothing and taking no responsibility. You delude yourself into believing these things. If you read too much of this you will end up believing it and your worldview will be based on that, which will make you a lifetime loser just like @autistic_tendencies.
Lol, so not believing scientific facts makes them invalid and not affect my Life? If i decide to not believe i'm not a male Will i magically grow boobs and vagina?

Lol, so not believing scientific facts makes them invalid and not affect my Life? If i decide to not believe i'm not a male Will i magically grow boobs and vagina?
No you didn’t understand what I wanted to say. You stay home all day and read scientific literature regarding your meds and their side effects and it stops you from taking action because you believe it’s all doomed, that’s why you stagnate. You must always take action, otherwise you’ll be stuck in the same situation even after 10 years. You understand now?

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
No you didn’t understand what I wanted to say. You stay home all day and read scientific literature regarding your meds and their side effects and it stops you from taking action because you believe it’s all doomed, that’s why you stagnate. You must always take action, otherwise you’ll be stuck in the same situation even after 10 years. You understand now?
If the literature says i can't reverse those side effects what Will me "taking action" do? You can't take action against science and biology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and moreroidsmoredates
You just hate me because I’m white you stankey ethnic dog

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You just hate me because I’m white you stankey ethnic dog
“Bark “bark” :soy:, we have a butthurt autist. You admitted to being subhuman and short. Pack it in and call it a night.

If the literature says i can't reverse those side effects what Will me "taking action" do? You can't take action against science and biology.
So you just accepted you can’t do anything anymore and just stay rotting? Instead of searching for solutions.

“Bark “bark” :soy:, we have a butthurt autist. You admitted to being subhuman and short. Pack it in and call it a night.
Your gains mean nothing in the real world . A robust untrained mogger can steal your girl at any moment
I’m sorry bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, moreroidsmoredates, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
So you just accepted you can’t do anything anymore and just stay rotting? Instead of searching for solutions.
I tried searching for solutions there's nothing on the whole internet

• JFL
You gains mean nothing in the real world . A robust untrained mogger can steal your girl at any moment
I’m sorry bro
All i know is that your opinions are invalid. Sorry for making you cry, you can jerk off again to women which you will never touch in your lifetime. It’s so obvious which type of users always get butthurt and start barking when you confront them with reality. But keep coping with “muh ethnic i’m white”.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and the BULL
So you don’t just go to the doctor?
Doctors don't know shit about this stuff lol not even top tier state of art researcher know how this shit works. It's like demonic serum that cuts your Life short

Doctors don't know shit about this stuff lol not even top tier state of art researcher know how this shit works. It's like demonic serum that cuts your Life short
You keep asking for where to get roids. You really think that’s going to save you? Well I can tell you now that it will demolish your life. You must be really retarded to take roids. It has serious side effects, which will catch up hard down the road.Especially in your specific situation.

You keep asking for where to get roids. You really think that’s going to save you? Well I can tell you now that it will demolish your life. You must be really retarded to take roids. It has serious side effects, which will catch up hard down the road.Especially in your specific situation.
They would give me a boost in the short run but as soon as i come back to my senile tier t levels i would lose all the gains so they're pointless for me. I accepted i can't do shit anymore i'm out of the dating market

• JFL
They would give me a boost in the short run but as soon as i come back to my senile tier t levels i would lose all the gains so they're pointless for me. I accepted i can't do shit anymore i'm out of the dating market
I feel really bad for you. You have some sort of severe psychosis. You’re stuck in a vicious cycle which is almost impossible to escape. I

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Latinolooksmaxxer and the BULL
I feel really bad for you. You have some sort of severe psychosis. You’re stuck in a vicious cycle which is almost impossible to escape. I
I'm stuck with hormonal belly fat not psychosis jfl i'm more chill and relaxed then 95% of males out there Who didn't visit a psych ward

ah... covid... the parasite that never would have been a problem for me except that i got FUCKING STABBED TWICE WITH JEW TECHNOLOGY

at least masks are good , they contain the parasites of the retards who wear them

• So Sad
ah... covid... the parasite that never would have been a problem for me except that i got FUCKING STABBED TWICE WITH JEW TECHNOLOGY

at least masks are good , they contain the parasites of the retards who wear them
masks were meant to prevent irl approaching as no one could see each other's faces

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I'm stuck with hormonal belly fat not psychosis jfl i'm more chill and relaxed then 95% of males out there Who didn't visit a psych ward
This just proves you don’t have any idea of what a psychosis means. You do have symptoms of someone which suffers from psychosis, it will only get worse for you. And that’s me saying it online, irl its way worse.

• JFL
This just proves you don’t have any idea of what a psychosis means. You do have symptoms of someone which suffers from psychosis, it will only get worse for you. And that’s me saying it online, irl its way worse.
i have psychosis because i said i'm out of the dating market?? no girl would date me in this state i'm invisible and can't reverse this situation because my hormonal profile got altered as proved by many scientists on quora

• JFL
masks were meant to prevent irl approaching as no one could see each other's faces
i am really worried about the jab , like i get periods of psychosis from thinking about the potential effects of that

idk what psychosis is but i think the jab gave me something like that

i have psychosis because i said i'm out of the dating market?? no girl would date me in this state i'm invisible and can't reverse this situation because my hormonal profile got altered as proved by many scientists on quora
I didn’t say you have psychosis because you’re out of the “dating market”, which is a retarded statement by itself. But because your delusions and behaviors align with psychotic symptoms.

• JFL
I didn’t say you have psychosis because you’re out of the “dating market”, which is a retarded statement by itself. But because your delusions and behaviors align with psychotic symptoms.
which delusions? elab

idk what psychosis is but i think the jab gave me something like that
jab made you obedient to the new world order so you don't have to worry

• +1
jab made you obedient to the new world order so you don't have to worry
this will only make me resist more , them fucking jews fuck them

which delusions? elab
1: i have permanently fucked my hormonal profile, which is impossible to regain back.
2: I’m out of the dating market because im not ripped anymore. (“You were never in anyways”)
3: i need roids because meds fucked my t up.

All i know is that your opinions are invalid. Sorry for making you cry, you can jerk off again to women which you will never touch in your lifetime. It’s so obvious which type of users always get butthurt and start barking when you confront them with reality. But keep coping with “muh ethnic i’m white”.
What’s wrong with jacking off
And give me a break pal whiteness is the only thing going for me
Hahahahah

• +1
1: i have permanently fucked my hormonal profile, which is impossible to regain back.
2: I’m out of the dating market because im not ripped anymore. (“You were never in anyways”)
3: i need roids because meds fucked my t up.
1) i cannot workout anymore like before, cannot lose weight despite eating the same shit i was eating before if not better and less and medical studies confirm that in fact my hormonal profile has been altered
2) i wasn't able to bench 140 kilos or had 18" biceps but i had a definied body with 6 pack that combined with my wide frame gave me a high sex appeal body overall
3) i already said that roids would only be a temporary solution, if i go back to my current t levels i will become soft again