Cowboy Pheno is AT THE TOP in terms of niches for white men (off-set of Jock Pheno) ***MUST READ***

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
Cowboy pheno is one of the biggest giga-mogging phenos there is

Clint Eastwood Smoking GIF by hoppip
clint eastwood legend GIF

Cowboy pheno is made up of tall, masculine, capable white men with great coloring and great propensities for beards/stubbles or a very great chin/jaw.

Full list of requirements:

1. white
  2. strong chin
  3. great coloring
  4. TALL (you cannot pull this pheno off as a short man)
  5. AMERICAN (white hispanics in latin america are included in this) (others can larp tho)
bonuses:
  1. dark hair with light streaks in it (like pitt and eastwood)
  2. blue eyes (like clint walker, etc)
  3. deep voice
  4. squint

Howdy Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cowboys exist primarily in Southern USA but are NOT to be confused with low quality trash hillbillies/rednecks.

Cowboy pheno bonus points:

1. one of the least frauded phenos there are because it's very hard to pull off
  2. extreme rugged looks, one of the pinnacle phenos of masc maxxing
  3. always get to wear boots and get height boost from it
  4. strength bonus assuming you live a rugged life style. you need a strong body to fit the pheno anyway
  5. ethnics tremble in fear at this top tier white pheno, because they know cowboys are jocks and are race realists and they also know that they won't put up with their shit

scott eastwood love GIF

Now you know, just wait till you get mogged by some 6'4" (average cowboy height srs) nw european cowboy pheno'd rugged gymmaxxed chad you pathetic abused dogs. this especially serves as a warning to all ethnics planning on going to the west - be ready for your first encounters with cowboy pheno chads

thank you all and have a terrible night!

american music awards GIF by AMAs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, HarrierDuBois, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 19 others
tenor.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Toth's thot, Deleted member 12146 and 6 others
Only photos, 0 words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
Not even one pixel

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6997, MansNotHot and 4 others
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9355, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@BigBiceps @MoeZart @BIGDICCJIM @LondonVillie @higgabigga @6ft5manlet @WadlowMaxxing @ConorMcGregor @OOGABOOGA

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 8919, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Thats the attractive cowboy pheno, take a look at john wayne movies and youll see the not so good cowboy pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Think I can pull off the offbrand version of this pheno?
7b14ec5f6344bca2a03ddee783046bf8

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, !MagicMan777, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Cowboy pheno?! Jfl it's good only to pick up grannies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9488 and Danish_Retard
Murica

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

Florida Georgia Line has good examples of 2 individuals who pull off cowboy pheno perfectly, both tall 6'4" chads who have the high class and tall looks to be cowboy and not redneck trash

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
cope ALL women get tingles in their pussy when they see the STRONG VASCULAR HAIRY FOREARMS OF A RANCH HAND you abused effeminite prettyboymaxxing twink faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 7098
gemme u remember det thred where eustrienvirgin posted det his mom doesnt went him to rot no more so he should get job. n the second reply is just lder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and gamma
god tier colouring with masc features and light eyes are ideal, good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 10104
Think I can pull off the offbrand version of this pheno?
View attachment 968099
cowboy pheno is normal for white hispanics, i met cowboys when i was in colombia even, and even talked to some old men who were the most cowboy type men at the soul i ever met. also they loved bragging about how many kids they had (with different mothers)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
cowboy pheno is normal for white hispanics, i met cowboys when i was in colombia even, and even talked to some old men who were the most cowboy type men at the soul i ever met. also they loved bragging about how many kids they had (with different mothers)
Yeah but i'm talking about the suit in itself. Would it give the same vibes? I need a stubble beard.

• JFL
Yeah but i'm talking about the suit in itself. Would it give the same vibes? I need a stubble beard.
just wear shit like what florida georgia line wears with boots or something for modern cowboy look

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I don't know what to do with my looks, probably gonna me churrascar soon

Just be a tall white with great jaw and blue eyes theory. Truly groundbreaking OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, 6485b025t, Mouthbreath and 8 others

Cowboy pheno is made up of tall, masculine, capable white men with great coloring and great propensities for beards/stubbles or a very great chin/jaw.

View attachment 968057

1. white
  2. strong chin
  3. great coloring
  5. AMERICAN (white hispanics in latin america are included in this) (others can larp tho)
bonuses:
  3. deep voice
  4. squint

Cowboys exist primarily in Southern USA but are NOT to be confused with low quality trash hillbillies/rednecks.

4. strength bonus assuming you live a rugged life style. you need a strong body to fit the pheno anyway
  5. ethnics tremble in fear at this top tier white pheno, because they know cowboys are jocks and are race realists and they also know that they won't put up with their shit

scott eastwood love GIF

Now you know, just wait till you get mogged by some 6'4" (average cowboy height srs) nw european cowboy pheno'd rugged gymmaxxed chad you pathetic abused dogs. this especially serves as a warning to all ethnics planning on going to the west - be ready for your first encounters with cowboy pheno chads

Fucking based
How red dead redemption 2 successfully uses an antisemitic trope to deconstruct arthur morgan

Clint Eastwood has probably more secret children than this entire forum

• Love it
bradley cooper 2015 year ender GIF by HBO
bradley cooper baby GIF
Sniper GIF by memecandy

bradley cooper in american sniper was another great example of a cowboy pheno chad

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4804
lucky Luke's pretty boy pheno mogs

View attachment 968057

1. white
  2. strong chin
  3. great coloring
bonuses:
  3. deep voice
  4. squint

scott eastwood love GIF

only americans can pull this pheno off too.

• +1
I live in Texas and you get bullied if you wear a cowboy hat to school

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 12146, gamma and 3 others
no shit that'd be autistic dude. its a pheno no ones telling anyone to wear a cowboy hat

Do you live in a big city? I remember when I spent a lot of time out west in texas, colorado, wyoming, and montana, and I feel like half the people there were wearing a cowboy hat and blue jeans. It was mostly older people though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Do you live in a big city? I remember when I spent a lot of time out west in texas, colorado, wyoming, and montana, and I feel like half the people there were wearing a cowboy hat and blue jeans. It was mostly older people though
Yeah. You do see a lot of that stuff in rural areas but in urban ones there isn't really much "Texan culture" other than the food and saying y'all time to time

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and SkinjobCatastrophe
once the rural kids graduate high school many of them will put on the cowboy hat. but in high school it'd be weird. cowboys are men, contrary to the name, not boys

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon and Deleted member 10104

isnt it funny how the jews always find a way to project homosexuality on pinnacles of masculinity? military men being "gay", greeks being "gay", cowboys being "gay", jocks being "gay". etc. sad

funny tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 4019, Blue and 1 other person
isnt it funny how the jews always find a way to project homosexuality on pinnacles of masculinity? military men being "gay", greeks being "gay", cowboys being "gay", jocks being "gay". etc. sad

funny tho
True. Also, notice how when you say something homophobic they always project their own faggotry with: "you hate gays so you must secretly be a gay as well!!11 :soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh:"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 10104

View attachment 968057

1. white
  2. strong chin
  3. great coloring
bonuses:
  3. deep voice
  4. squint

scott eastwood love GIF

Ah that's me

View attachment 968057

1. white
  2. strong chin
  3. great coloring
bonuses:
  3. deep voice
  4. squint

scott eastwood love GIF

Also good for hiding a bald head
Donald cerrone 2019 hero
138 Donald Cerrone0

But what about the daltons?
91602e929ca73643ea7313081c51101d