Crazy 1+ year ascension, gtfih if you want life fuel.

Rationalchrismaxxer

Rationalchrismaxxer

Zygomatic Theo
(DNR if loser, your loss)

Link to before: :feelswhy:

After ascension: :blackpill:
(Look at files)

About softmaxx: How I pulled off the ascension? I did almost all of the mentally insane and less insane methods some of you deem inefficient or cope or too high risk. Most of it was just sleep and hgh during puberty, especially the cheekbones. I maxxed out eyebrows and did a lot of other stuff. The methods lie all to your hand, you just have to be obsessed or crazy enough to do them.

About surgery: I am only 16 years old bruh :lul:

About future looksmaxxing: My jaw frontal angle is a bit too high, my facial thirds seem somewhat unaligned sometimes. So the next thing I am going to focus on is chin. If puberty doesn't do anything and aging doesn't either, I will maybe think about harmaxxing my lower jaw. I still have to maxx out health indicators such as eyelashes and eyebrows. I got a cheat code which is my pfl and pct. They are both hidden by bad eyelashes. I will maxx them both out so that my eye area becomes Ideal.

About forward growth:incel:: I still need better forward growth and better facial depth and better this and that. I will care about that but will also hope it comes with time and effort. Forward growth may be impacted by epigenetics a little but it is far from changable. I would even argue its as changable as skin complexion it just takes a shit ton more time. There are examples of children being forward grown af even tho they came from recessed parents (recent case of doctor mew). Even if you are dinarid with shit genes or ashkenazim jewish, it doesn't matter. Just prepare that with constant effort it will take the same time to get forward grown as it took for you to get recessed which is from the age of 8 until now. It is never over unless you decided so a long while ago.

God bless you all amen.

(Ps: Idk why but without the blue camera setting my cam doesn't capture my features correctly so you will have to live with this setting :hnghn:)
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Attachments

• mog juice vid one.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • mog juice vid 2.mp4
    7.8 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Av0nr, Niggamaxxer and 14 others
so from gl to gl, shit bro such lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, truthhurts, greywind and 4 others
wow good job bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rationalchrismaxxer
what would you say your bf% is rn

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

(Look at files)

About softmaxx: How I pulled off the ascension? I did almost all of the mentally insane and less insane methods some of you deem inefficient or cope or too high risk. Most of it was just sleep and hgh during puberty, especially the cheekbones. I maxxed out eyebrows and did a lot of other stuff. The methods lie all to your hand, you just have to be obsessed or crazy enough to do them.

About future looksmaxxing: My jaw frontal angle is a bit too high, my facial thirds seem somewhat unaligned sometimes. So the next thing I am going to focus on is chin. If puberty doesn't do anything and aging doesn't either, I will maybe think about harmaxxing my lower jaw. I still have to maxx out health indicators such as eyelashes and eyebrows. I got a cheat code which is my pfl and pct. They are both hidden by bad eyelashes. I will maxx them both out so that my eye area becomes Ideal.

About forward growth:incel:: I still need better forward growth and better facial depth and better this and that. I will care about that but will also hope it comes with time and effort. Forward growth may be impacted by epigenetics a little but it is far from changable. I would even argue its as changable as skin complexion it just takes a shit ton more time. There are examples of children being forward grown af even tho they came from recessed parents (recent case of doctor mew). Even if you are dinarid with shit genes or ashkenazim jewish, it doesn't matter. Just prepare that with constant effort it will take the same time to get forward grown as it took for you to get recessed which is from the age of 8 until now. It is never over unless you decided so a long while ago.

God bless you all amen.

(Ps: Idk why but without the blue camera setting my cam doesn't capture my features correctly so you will have to live with this setting :hnghn:)
cheekbiting final boss

• +1
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and LuckyBeast
Just lost fat nothing crazy

• +1
Reactions: Detective, STUPIDREFEREES and truthhurts
Where tf did the gonions come from also looks like ur lower third grew

• +1
Puberty

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 6PSLcel
I've never understod this cope, cheekbiting makes you look worse not better
Again, I can't change it, I am not cheekbiting. I could get bloated but that would make me look shit so I'm not doing that.

• +1
yes. However I wouldn't have gotten to this lvl of looks either way. I maxxed out my puberty so that it could do its magic. Diet, sleep working out and general life style changes like that are very important. And then there is softmaxxes like maxxing out eyebrows, eyelashes and skin that I did.

• +1
shit thats some good change

• +1
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
Good job man. Some people who don't ascend just don't want it bad enough. Looks like you wanted it bad enough to do everything you could think of.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, icebl00d._.03, garoupilled_ and 9 others
you look good, now statumaxx find everything you can to not be a deskslave job dont take the 9-5pillz

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and truthhurts
you fucking retards act like op did something while reality is it was puberty. Why don't you spend any time to get brain op?
yes. However I wouldn't have gotten to this lvl of looks either way. I maxxed out my puberty so that it could do its magic. Diet, sleep working out and general life style changes like that are very important. And then there is softmaxxes like maxxing out eyebrows, eyelashes and skin that I did.
You're the retard here. Yes it mostly came through puberty but it certainly didn't come without effort. You're never gonna ascend without effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, STUPIDREFEREES, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
Good job man. Some people who don't ascend just don't want it bad enough. Looks like you wanted it bad enough to do everything you could think of.
you get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, 6PSLcel and TechnoBoss
Guys he hit puberty this is insane lifefuel omg

• +1
Reactions: nik.077, STUPIDREFEREES and truthhurts
You're the retard here. Yes it mostly came through puberty but it certainly didn't come without effort. You're never gonna ascend without effort.
YOu loook good no lie but you can't have everything. You are 7/10 with 60 iq. Poor parents of retarded HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, DarkAscender and truthhurts

(Look at files)

God bless you all amen.

After a certain point is it even worth
Not only the risk/reward from Hardmaxxing that you were mentioning, but also the Risk/Reward for what you plan to achieve in life.. for your time

The amount of time you are wasting on this, I feel like if it was a curve you have already peaked. You might get very slightly better looking, but at the expense of an unworthy amount of time.
You are just going too deep into this. You have achieved more than what is required. You have passed the ideal "perfect" point of the amount of reward/time, which is far past the point of what is needed...

I suggest you leave looksmaxxing and live your life man. Find a gf and marry her.
No need to waste your time any longer.

The trade you are making is not worth.
You look good, nice ascension.

Also, one of the users here were right. Most of your ascension came due to Puberty. The rest was leanmaxxing.
It's less about having good lifestyle choices, and more about not having bad lifestyle choices. Regardless, you look Chad now.
Good luck man!

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, jflkiefmaxxing, greywind and 2 others
Jeremy Meeks ahh speech

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, truthhurts, greycel and 1 other person
how did you debloat cheeks?

• +1
Mirin hard Theoski, most ppl here aren’t doing everything in their power to ascend. This shit isn’t easy.

• +1
Don’t chase perfection tho, focus on making yourself happy.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledarab and truthhurts
After a certain point is it even worth
Not only the risk/reward from Hardmaxxing that you were mentioning, but also the Risk/Reward for what you plan to achieve in life.. for your time

The amount of time you are wasting on this, I feel like if it was a curve you have already peaked. You might get very slightly better looking, but at the expense of an unworthy amount of time.
You are just going too deep into this. You have achieved more than what is required. You have passed the ideal "perfect" point of the amount of reward/time, which is far past the point of what is needed...

I suggest you leave looksmaxxing and live your life man. Find a gf and marry her.
No need to waste your time any longer.

The trade you are making is not worth.
You look good, nice ascension.

Also, one of the users here were right. Most of your ascension came due to Puberty. The rest was leanmaxxing.
It's less about having good lifestyle choices, and more about not having bad lifestyle choices. Regardless, you look Chad now.
Good luck man!
@Xangsane whats ops rating?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Av0nr, STUPIDREFEREES and 5 others
Insane cope in the replies.
Good ascension OP. Yes puberty played a part but you would have not ended up looking as good without the looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Rationalchrismaxxer, DarkAscender and 1 other person

(Look at files)

God bless you all amen.

did u use roids or hgh and how did u fix ur skin?

Mirin bone mass. What u do?

• +1
Mirin bone mass. What u do?
He prayed to Gandy every day and practiced secret ancient looksmaxxing techniques from a stone tablet.

JFL he just got thru puberty and got a little leaner

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and truthhurts