CRAZY Eye Colour surgery in New York City (Legal)

Yeah I guess, if she got eyes like that, what's preventing you from getting those eyes? I personally think she and the ravenhead blue one got extremely great outcomes.

Obv for the Indian girl her crap tier eye area aint savin her.

What about the guys? Especially the second dude is an absolute chad (in terms of how women treat him). At the end of the day, eye color for ethnics no matter how they get it are massive halos for them.
Second dude's doesn't look bad. The thing is they're probably just flattering angles. They seem to have a shiny look to them. Almost like they are crying.

• +1
Reactions: floridaramamurthy
Second dude's doesn't look bad. The thing is they're probably just flattering angles. They seem to have a shiny look to them. Almost like they are crying.
Actually most of them have the least flattering angles.

Also the "almost look like they're crying" is only because they literally just finished the surgery (you need to keep ur eyes open for 30 minutes), especially the 3rd black guy. 1st black guy is very naturally, I asked girls to rate him, not one pointing out that he had a surgery.

it literally looks like colored contacts. why would anyone pay to never remove them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, maxaesthetics, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Actually most of them have the least flattering angles.

Also the "almost look like they're crying" is only because they literally just finished the surgery (you need to keep ur eyes open for 30 minutes), especially the 3rd black guy. 1st black guy is very naturally, I asked girls to rate him, not one pointing out that he had a surgery.
They still don't have any limbal rings. Just completely a single color.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Blackgymmax and floridaramamurthy
wait what do you mean?
There are girls who literally go blind because they don't want to remove their colored contacts .... if girls go this crazy over their own eyes, and 99.5% of girls can't tell this is fake, then why don't you do them? You won't even feel them jfl.

They still don't have any limbal rings. Just completely a single color.
I agree, you need very thick limbal rings. A lot of the people who do this surgery say to "not do limbal rings becuz they look like contacts," but they forget that the girl with the most recognizable eyes legit looks like she's wearing contacts (thick limbal ring, color out of pheno):

She looks like she just finished doing the surgery a month ago. If there is no contact lens that is seeable to a girl, she will 100% decide that your eyes are 100% natural.

JFL at the autists who think this girl is wearing contacts.
JFL.
gaslighting autists.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7725
I agree, you need very thick limbal rings. A lot of the people who do this surgery say to "not do limbal rings becuz they look like contacts," but they forget that the girl with the most recognizable eyes legit looks like she's wearing contacts (thick limbal ring, color out of pheno):
View attachment 1285033

She looks like she just finished doing the surgery a month ago. If there is no contact lens that is seeable to a girl, she will 100% decide that your eyes are 100% natural.

JFL.
gaslighting autists.
True, as long as it's not a contact then no one will expect anything unless it looks too obvious. What do you think of getting heterochromia instead of plain blue eyes? Basically a compliment machine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 1285033

JFL.
gaslighting autists.
u can tell shes not wearing contacts from the coloring and the fact that her pupils are contracted in the light. Contacts cant contract or dilate lmao. The reason i dont wear contacts is because they literally look exactly like these shitty colored contact implants OP posted. Id like to say that in person close up you can always tell if theyre real or fake which matters the most. not in frauded pictures of in videos far away because women will be up close to your face when they kiss you where you will be completely exposed and my colored contacts look way more real than this shit smh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, Gengar, AscendingHero and 2 others
True, as long as it's not a contact then no one will expect anything unless it looks too obvious. What do you think of getting heterochromia instead of plain blue eyes? Basically a compliment machine.
I'm thinking about getting one eye tropical green and another eye like a hazel brown. That should seriously raise eyebrows, but since there are no contacts, I should be able to get away with it lol.

I'm thinking about getting one eye tropical green and another eye like a hazel brown. That should seriously raise eyebrows, but since there are no contacts, I should be able to get away with it lol.
Yeah, my eyes are very asymmetrical so I think it would fit me tbh. One of my eyes and eyebrows is PCT and the other is NCT. I figured I could get my NCT eye light blue and it would conceal the asymmetry.

u can tell shes not wearing contacts from the coloring and the fact that her pupils are contracted in the light. Contacts cant contract or dilate lmao. The reason i dont wear contacts is because they literally look exactly like these shitty colored contact implants OP posted. Id like to say that in person close up you can always tell if theyre real or fake which matters the most. not in frauded pictures of in videos far away because women will be up close to your face when they kiss you where you will be completely exposed and my colored contacts look way more real than this shit smh
Black guy with smoke blue eyes

Legit asked girls about him, not one mentioned his eyes were fake. Legit, women cannot tell dude
Black guy with emerald eyes

Same thing - dude said that girls never called him out on it.
MM

Dude face it, it may look fake, but if there is no lens visible, girls are going to trust it as real. No one has been able to tell, not even up close.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and AscendingHero
Yeah, my eyes are very asymmetrical so I think it would fit me tbh. One of my eyes and eyebrows is PCT and the other is NCT. I figured I could get my NCT eye light blue and it would conceal the asymmetry.
High IQ ngl

REEEEE ETHNICS GET OUT

• JFL
View attachment 1285050
Legit asked girls about him, not one mentioned his eyes were fake. Legit, women cannot tell dude
View attachment 1285051
Same thing - dude said that girls never called him out on it.
View attachment 1285053

Dude face it, it may look fake, but if there is no lens visible, girls are going to trust it as real. No one has been able to tell, not even up close.
nigga they cant tell because most of them dont evek now what colored contacts look like, but theyll know it looks "off". They all look like shit. Its also funny af cuz these niggas are so ugly thinking the contacts gon do shit :feelshah:. And yes women can tell once theyre like super close to your face bro. my ex gf used to love when i wear contacts FROM A DISTANCE but close up she thought it looked funny. up close they can fucking tell. these shit implants look faker than my contacts and she could tell bro LMFAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, AscendingHero, maxaesthetics and 3 others
its because they use a ring light in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
nigga they cant tell because most of them dont evek now what colored contacts look like, but theyll know it looks "off". They all look like shit. Its also funny af cuz these niggas are so ugly thinking the contacts gon do shit :feelshah:. And yes women can tell once theyre like super close to your face bro. my ex gf used to love when i wear contacts FROM A DISTANCE but close up she thought it looked funny. up close they can fucking tell. these shit implants look faker than my contacts and she could tell bro LMFAO
Bruh
Bruh
Bruh

These are not Implants! This procedure involves a dye, in that when it gets absorbed by the cornea, natural patterns arise .

If a white person did this, you might never know. If an ethnic did this, you could postulate all you want, but you could never know, unlike contacts, which everyone can tell are fake lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7725
Bruh
Bruh
Bruh

These are not Implants! This procedure involves a dye, in that when it gets absorbed by the cornea, natural patterns arise .

If a white person did this, you might never know. If an ethnic did this, you could postulate all you want, but you could never know, unlike contacts, which everyone can tell are fake lol.
You're right tbh. As long as it's not a contact, no one will be able to tell it's fake. They will probably think you just have striking eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and floridaramamurthy
its because they use a ring light in the after
Yeah that's right.
You're right tbh. As long as it's not a contact, no one will be able to tell it's fake. They will probably think you just have striking eyes.
Exactly. Unless normies under 40 get a hang of it (which is not happening, most girls under 40 don't even know this exists becuz they dont need it LOL). Actually, did you notice that most of the women on that site are quite old, post wall?

Look, as Long as the dye is even, and you don't choose an unnatural tone, then you should be able to get away with it 100%. Also, the results from Neoris in France are WAY better, the doctor is much more experienced. However, the costs are easily $9000

Ofc you need good eye area in the first place for it to do anything.

I don't know many guys that would be able to tell that she did a surgery.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Danish_Retard
Yeah that's right.

Exactly. Unless normies under 40 get a hang of it (which is not happening, most girls under 40 don't even know this exists becuz they dont need it LOL). Actually, did you notice that most of the women on that site are quite old, post wall?

Look, as Long as the dye is even, and you don't choose an unnatural tone, then you should be able to get away with it 100%. Also, the results from Neoris in France are WAY better, the doctor is much more experienced. However, the costs

this looks more realistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 1 other person
this looks more realistic tbh
I've been in direct contact with the doctor who does Neoris in France (Dr. Ferrari), and his dyes are constructed to do two things:

1) Fade 5-10% in the cornea for a more natural and blended look
2) Prevent fading over long times.

The problem is that, I said, the surgery takes 9000 dollars in total for expenses. No cheap surgery. But it is relatively painless, you just need to evoid excessive sun exposure for about a month, generally same complications are lasik surgery (both are done by the same equipment). But then again considering that some jaw implant surgeries take over 10K for just the surgery itself, I would say this surgery is well worth it for a curry that has ok bones

BTW, I talked with the girl in the video, she is a British Indian girl. She says this surgery works the best on people with very dark eyes, because you can't see the pupil, and your eyes are dilated, which makes you more attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13994
If someone has natural limbal rings would they stay?
Yes. One guy I talked to did a blend of forest green and light brown after seeing the Afghan girl pics, and opted to keep his limbal rings very thick. As long as you have naturally very dark eyes, thick limbal rings for the rest of your life is very possible.

Ah, another surgery that could improve my shitty live but that is expensive as fuck.
Neoris is better than the clinic based in the US. I know it doesnt look more real than just contacts but this is the closest we have to permanently change your eye color without having to worry to lose your eyesight.
Even if it looks fake, some other examples do look great. I feel like green looks the best however I would have chosen blue if I had to make a decision. If you have brown or dark brown eyes, you should aim for this surgery or wait till other procedures will be invented. Laser eye surgeries are more expensive and you cant even chose your color. And you need like 20 sessions, loled. When will stroma even come out?

Bruh
Bruh
Bruh

oh, even if it isnt contacts it LOOKS like really bad contacts lmao. The brightocular implants actually look more real than shit garbage, Im not trying to cope because im scared of surgery or some shit, im telling you how it is. It obviously looks faker than contacts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
Yeah that's right.

Look, as Long as the dye is even, and you don't choose an unnatural tone, then you should be able to get away with it 100%. Also, the results from Neoris in France are WAY better, the doctor is much more experienced. However, the costs are easily $9000

this looks like really bad colored contacts holy shit.
If you wanna tell yourself that shit looks real in the slightest and live your delusions go ahead.
Latin

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Icantjfl Ugltyo Deying Niggert
its not cuz that nigger is ethnic, theres a MIXED nig w green eyes and it looks 1000x more appealing and real. Hearing this shit is almost as bad as when retards on here run around saying eppleys oversized jaw implants that make you look fake as fuck look "real" and "aesthetic"
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
Ah, another surgery that could improve my shitty live but that is expensive as fuck.
Neoris is better than the clinic based in the US. I know it doesnt look more real than just contacts but this is the closest we have to permanently change your eye color without having to worry to lose your eyesight.
Even if it looks fake, some other examples do look great. I feel like green looks the best however I would have chosen blue if I had to make a decision. If you have brown or dark brown eyes, you should aim for this surgery or wait till other procedures will be invented. Laser eye surgeries are more expensive and you cant even chose your color. And you need like 20 sessions, loled. When will stroma even come out?
Agreed, you need 20 sessions for Stroma and Eye cos (laser depigmentation surgery)

this is a one time, 30 minute surgery. here's a video:

Last edited:
View attachment 1285977View attachment 1285978View attachment 1285982View attachment 1285985
its not cuz that nigger is ethnic, theres a MIXED nig w green eyes and it looks 1000x more appealing and real. Hearing this shit is almost as bad as when retards on here run around saying eppleys oversized jaw implants that make you look fake as fuck look "real" and "aesthetic"
Bruh I agree that first woman looks weird as hell, thats not a human color. But that last girl... it looks like she has Brightocular. This guy did Brighocular, and he looks just like her:
Indian dude with light emerald

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
View attachment 1285977View attachment 1285978View attachment 1285982View attachment 1285985
And look OBV I''m not saying you should go for some alien look like these people do, some people did PURPLE eyes for their surgery, JFL. But don't deny the halo that these eyes provide men. Unless you know how the surgery is done, women might, at best be able to tell it looks a little too striking if you choose a color not right for you.

Look, you can crap on this surgery all you want, most girls really don't care as long as the result looks good. Most girls follow a policy that basically says "If its not contacts, then its F8ckable." I don't blame you for being skeptical - I think its good. But the overwhelming evidence says that this surgery is a massive psl boost for average curry ethnics (not necessarily Blacks, they can get away with Black eyes).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and CursedOne
If you have that much money it doesn't matter how you look
single dude who make 70K a year can easily afford this surgery with the financing options ngl. But 70K a year here (Florida) is average money to a girl.... so yeah,

single dude who make 70K a year can easily afford this surgery with the financing options ngl. But 70K a year here (Florida) is average money to a girl.... so yeah,
70k is ridiculous amount for me

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and floridaramamurthy
70k is ridiculous amount for me
Most curries ik coming out of college make 100K as their starting salary... in the Southern US, meaning little of that money is lost to taxes and costs of living. Sadly, most of them blow their money away on cars and jewelry, while neglecting their looks and wardrobes.

Most curries ik coming out of college make 100K as their starting salary... in the Southern US, meaning little of that money is lost to taxes and costs of living. Sadly, most of them blow their money away on cars and jewelry, while neglecting their looks and wardrobes.
I'm not from US

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, floridaramamurthy and Deleted member 13994
I've been in direct contact with the doctor who does Neoris in France (Dr. Ferrari), and his dyes are constructed to do two things:

The problem is that, I said, the surgery takes 9000 dollars in total for expenses. No cheap surgery. But it is relatively painless, you just need to evoid excessive sun exposure for about a month, generally same complications are lasik surgery (both are done by the same equipment). But then again considering that some jaw implant surgeries take over 10K for just the surgery itself, I would say this surgery is well worth it for a curry that has ok bones

BTW, I talked with the girl in the video, she is a British Indian girl. She says this surgery works the best on people with very dark eyes, because you can't see the pupil, and your eyes are dilated, which makes you more attractive.
do you keep the same limbal ring after surgery?

• +1

what is the doctors name? What are his results/before and after?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
do you keep the same limbal ring after surgery?
yes, you can, the dr. just doesn't fill that area in during the surgery. You can decrease the size of the limbal ring later on, but you cannot increase it. The dye can only be washed out 30-40% at best.

There was one good result on a black guy who transitioned into hazel eyes, the results look like utter shit though
Yeah becuz these people keep on choosing unnatural colors that don't suite them - even the white ones. Come on, not even Hemsworth has aqua blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13409 and AscendingHero