CRAZY Eye Colour surgery in New York City (Legal)

Yeah becuz these people keep on choosing unnatural colors that don't suite them - even the white ones. Come on, not even Hemsworth has aqua blue eyes.
Eyes that exotic only look good naturally.

A40 and less, god tier colors, you simply can't fraud them

For blacks what colors do you recommend though? @floridaramamurthy

• +1
Reactions: floridaramamurthy
The black guy who got the honey colored eyes definitely looked better without looking too uncanny

If I got this I would go for the honey color since I have good brown eye harmony now and honey coloring wouldn’t ruin that harmony only enhance it

I think the biggest issue here is how the iris is a flat color and the limbal ring doesn’t look translucent enough

if they improve their results with better lasers or something then I could see this being a normal looksmax surgery in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and floridaramamurthy

Light hazel, Tropical green colors at max.

Indians (at least ur typical ones) can do up to light green, and no more.

Not sure about east Asians.

Whites can go up to light blue, but if they already have light brown eyes, then they're better off going to eyecos in Barcelona

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Just take someone with a dogshit eye area for advertisement so people dont even bother with this theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard and floridaramamurthy
The black guy who got the honey colored eyes definitely looked better without looking too uncanny

If I got this I would go for the honey color since I have good brown eye harmony now and honey coloring wouldn’t ruin that harmony only enhance it

I think the biggest issue here is how the iris is a flat color and the limbal ring doesn’t look translucent enough

if they improve their results with better lasers or something then I could see this being a normal looksmax surgery in 10 years
you can go up to a tropical green if you're lightskinned black or Indian.
Tropical green indian

This Iris is a flat color at inception, but over time patterns begin to form in the dye as the dye biointegrates into the cornea.

They can keep your natural limbal ring, they just don't put color there. All up to you.

I really do think this will become normal for blackpilled ethnics with money in 5 years tbh but it is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 13409
Just take someone with a dogshit eye area for advertisement so people dont even bother with this theory
Exactly, gaslighting the autists and normie. I literally just took an Indian girl with tropical green eyes to prove my point, but she has shit-tier eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Yes, as you please.

But it is a much bigger halo for whites than it is for ethnics, for ethnics you need color on both eyes, because you are whitemaxxing
I amn't ethnic jfl so its worth

you can go up to a tropical green if you're lightskinned black or Indian.
View attachment 1287402

This Iris is a flat color at inception, but over time patterns begin to form in the dye as the dye biointegrates into the cornea.

They can keep your natural limbal ring, they just don't put color there. All up to you.

I really do think this will become normal for blackpilled ethnics with money in 5 years tbh but it is expensive.
Why is there only like one example of low intensity ugh

• +1
jfl, every result looks like shit, except that one black guy going from dark brown to brown. 10k for a 0,25 PSL increase.

• WTF
Dear God, the last thing i want to see is curries walking around with coloured eyes. Most of them who have light eyes think they are the shit. Curries aren’t humble at all.
Screenshot 20210919 211012 Instagram

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, thereallegend, CursedOne and 2 others

Hazel and Tropical green. High density, no white color tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
jfl, every result looks like shit, except that one black guy going from dark brown to brown. 10k for a 0,25 PSL increase.
Only because they're from NYC. Dr. Ferrari in France does way better work:

or

OR

I've talked with EVERY single one of these guys, and they say no one is able to tell they did surgery. They get complements only saying "your eyes are so pretty" or questions asking "if their eyes are real" and they can say yes comfortably because there are no lens present.

For curries who do this right, this is a 0.75 to 1 psl increase in pheno smv, for low IQ whites, blacks, they can go choose frikin "AQUA and LAVENDER" colors and screw up their eyes for a surgery for 8K. smh. Don't understand how curries struggle

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, CursedOne, AscendingHero and 2 others
this procedure is more effective than laser , with laser you can go up to grey and maybe at most light grey (yeux clair patients). Even Stroma would probably struggle to get to medium/light blue eyes.

Problem is how the pupil blends with the rest of the eye, most contacts have a round pupil hole and it doesn;t look natural , aside from that pupil dilation in itself is a problem, you cant emulate imo natural eye colors that well.

Only because they're from NYC. Dr. Ferrari in France does way better work:

View attachment 1332768View attachment 1332770
or
View attachment 1332774View attachment 1332773
OR
View attachment 1332775View attachment 1332776

I've talked with EVERY single one of these guys, and they say no one is able to tell they did surgery. They get complements only saying "your eyes are so pretty" or questions asking "if their eyes are real" and they can say yes comfortably because there are no lens present.

For curries who do this right, this is a 0.75 to 1 psl increase in pheno smv, for low IQ whites, blacks, they can go choose frikin "AQUA and LAVENDER" colors and screw up their eyes for a surgery for 8K. smh. Don't understand how curries struggle
2nd very good result

2nd very good result
The thing is cos of the reflection its hard to see what the colour looks like. The dye doesnt seem to cover your whole iris so its literally a circle around your pupil with your natural eye colour and then the fake dye which covers your whole iris. Looks fake af

yeah would love to see in video motion

yeah would like to see this in motion

This has been out since the beginning of this year, maybe even longer. I think it looks fake af though.

Who cares if it looks fake as fuck it mogs the flying the fuck out of the subhuman brown eyes the issue is normies are cucked as fuck if they can tell you don't have natural blue eyes they will go abe shit insane women especially

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell
jordan barretmaxxing to look like a gay alien