Crazy naturally(?) eye area transformation on reddit

newperson

newperson

Platinum

17 to 19yo , he claims he does: Bonesmashin, eyebrow pulling, chewing and mewing. and he has some palate expander
his jaw also got better.
his reddit thread

anyway what yall think? is this legit?

looks literally the fucking same

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4946, Lmao and 9 others
looks literally the fucking same

those lines under the eye faded away, got more hooded and looks like he had nct on the first pic and now its neutral
even if he had mastered the art of squinting, i dont think the first pic eyes with squinting would look like the last pic.
and its pretty much the same angle, just diff lighting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 15899
He looks even more recessed

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and itorroella9
Amazing how these transformations always coincide with going from teen to adult. Here's another mewing transformation

Joe manganiello boy man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, rydofx, Lmao and 10 others
tbh i think its puberty for the eyelid pulling part when I was 17 i had such bad scelera show and UEE but when I became 18 it became super compact I have 0 scelera show and 2mm of UEE
yeah true

Amazing how these transformations always coincide with going from teen to adult. Here's another mewing transformation

View attachment 1388705
17+ is where puberty about to end / ended for most people
but i guess its puberty in this case (even tho eye usually doesnt change much from 17 to 19 )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
17+ is where puberty about to end / ended for most people
but i guess its puberty in this case (even tho eye usually doesnt change much from 17 to 19 )
It often changes quite a bit as people mature, even past puberty. A good example of this is David Beckham

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
It often changes quite a bit as people mature, even past puberty. A good example of this is David Beckham
his eyes probably have changed a little naturally in that little time (less than 2 years) as you say,
but since there is a big diff so i guess he went through puberty and maybe all these eyebrow pulling, mewing, bonesmashing ect worked for him (if he actually has been doing them for 2 years)

indoor vs outdoor lighting/lighting angle/camera angle/puberty/ weight loss/gain all effect how eye area looks in pictures a lot

• +1
Reactions: enzo, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 15899
indoor vs outdoor lighting/lighting angle/camera angle/puberty/ weight loss/gain all effect how eye area looks in pictures a lot
you pretty much summed it all up(y)

His eyes changed some if he isn't squinting some to give that look. Ice hooding can do that.

From pretty boy to low appeal ogre

Eyebrow pulling :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
There is no limit to autism.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and ScramFranklin