Crazy night, slayed a 30 year old doctor and fist fight in public transport

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
So today i matched on tinder with a 30 years old doctor, we talked at 4 pm and she invited me to the gym at 7pm.
We trained arms and back and we were flirting all the time, then after the training session we started kissing and touching and she said to me "lets go to this motel" so we went and we had sex for 1 hour. She is 5'8 mtb amerindian but has nice gym body and she was horny af really nice fucking session.
Then i went to take the bus home and the fist fight happened, i pay 1 bolivian peso to enter to the bus because i am university student, and the bus driver asked for my university id and wanted me to pay bolivian pesos, wtf?
I said to him "i am student i pay 1 bolivian peso"
And he said "When you start studying you will be able to pay 1 bolivian peso" that comment made me rage and i said "You dont know if i study or not fat faggot"
And he stopped the bus and said to me "excuse me?" thinking i would be intimitated or something and i replied "you heared me right motherfucker what are you to do"
Then he stood up and with hesitation i punched him, my first punch my lame and didnt ko so he punched me back in the right side of my gonion and i punched back and thw 2nd punch kod him.
Then i leaved the bus and he was kod and the passengers also started leaving hahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, BrahminBoss, Mike141 and 28 others
@WishIwasChico @TechnoBoss

So today i matched on tinder with a 30 years old doctor, we talked at 4 pm and she invited me to the gym at 7pm.
We trained arms and back and we were flirting all the time, then after the training session we started kissing and touching and she said to me "lets go to this motel" so we went and we had sex for 1 hour. She is 5'8 mtb amerindian but has nice gym body and she was horny af really nice fucking session.
Then i went to take the bus home and the fist fight happened, i pay 1 bolivian peso to enter to the bus because i am university student, and the bus driver asked for my university id and wanted me to pay bolivian pesos, wtf?
And he said "When you start studying you will be able to pay 1 bolivian peso" that comment made me rage and i said "You dont know if i study or not fat faggot"
And he stopped the bus and said to me "excuse me?" thinking i would be intimitated or something and i replied "you heared me right motherfucker what are you to do"
Then he stood up and with hesitation i punched him, my first punch my lame and didnt ko so he punched me back in the right side of my gonion and i punched back and thw 2nd punch kod him.
Then i leaved the bus and he was kod and the passengers also started leaving hahahaha
why dont you have a car? i hate public transport for this reason

why dont you have a car? i hate public transport for this reason
Bcs i am 20 years old and poor i have to make 1 week savings to buy a 10ml vial of test that costs 30 dollars

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ManzareK and Corleone
chad slayers.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, zan, High Cortisol Chad and 3 others
very good. 'mirin

Least confused man in bolivia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, greycel, RichardSpencel and 8 others
Won't ever believe a story from larpers here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, RichardSpencel, Egyptianmogger and 2 others
chad slayers.org
The fight made me rage for a while i still have the rage but the slay was nice, she wasnt good looking but had nice body and payed for everything, she also asked me if i roid and asked me if i was foreign lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, latincell95, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, HitAndRun and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: zan, Corleone, MoggerGaston and 3 others
The fight made me rage for a while i still have the rage but the slay was nice, she wasnt good looking but had nice body and payed for everything, she also asked me if i roid and asked me if i was foreign lol
That's the best part of being with an older woman they can be very very horny, and have no problems paying for everything when they're with a younger man. Your only requirement is to provide dick. The rest is taken care of.

Mirin your story especially about KOing the fag on the bus.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, latincell95, Allornothing and 1 other person
That's the best part of being with an older woman they can be very very horny, and have no problems paying for everything when they're with a younger man. Your only requirement is to provide dick. The rest is taken care of.

Mirin your story especially about KOing the fag on the bus.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
The driver was drugged out of his mind with the coca leaves tbh

• JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and TechnoBoss
she also asked me if i roid and asked me if i was foreign lol
also jfl at this part did you tell her you roid or did you just say "nah i naturally stay this big from doing wii fit and zumba classes"

The driver was drugged out of his mind with the coca leaves tbh
druggies btfo thats why I stay sober in public I'm not gonna get caught lacking too fucked up to defend myself lol

Why didn't he think you actually studied though? Bus drivers here will literally let you on for free if you don't wanna pay lol cause they paid by their company regardless of if you pay or not so they don't care tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
ready every single word baby

• JFL
also jfl at this part did you tell her you roid or did you just say "nah i naturally stay this big from doing wii fit and zumba classes"

druggies btfo thats why I stay sober in public I'm not gonna get caught lacking too fucked up to defend myself lol

Why didn't he think you actually studied though? Bus drivers here will literally let you on for free if you don't wanna pay lol cause they paid by their company regardless of if you pay or not so they don't care tbh.
I told her that i am natty lol, and people here are very agressive and try to act all tough and macho type shit + he was drugged and i even had a pumo on with a wife beater so he could see that i am 6'2 and jacked but still tried to mess with

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No fucking way you KO’d a bus driver wtaf that is the funniest shit I’ve heard in a while

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Narcissus🥀, Klasik01 and 2 others
Nah that is actually fucking crazy wtf bro hahaha

• JFL
did u get in trouble w/ the law?

where I’m at hitting a driver is a federal crime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Eternal_ and JoshuaG
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, RichardSpencel, Narcissus🥀 and 10 others
show pic of 30 year old

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and LordSergiXX63
mirin the test

weakest bolivian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ConfusedBolivian
I was in a fight yesterday jfl hahahhaha.

• Woah
how tall was the bus driver?

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
What happened bro
I was driving on a small way, then another car came, but he didn’t wanted move. So he stepped out and i stepped out also. I came towards him and he pushed me away, i pushed back and then his son came out of the car he pushed from behind, i pushed back, he punched me in the face, i kicked him hard. Then his dad grabbed me from behind and the son grabbed me also, they pushed me to the ground. 2 vs 1. I said you were getting filmed and they let me go. Afterwards i called 2 friend and my brother, we went to their house (i took a picture of their plate number) and we tracked the car. It was now 4 vs 2, they were now scared asf, they apologized and begged to not hurt them. I made them apologize, then a neighbor called the cops. We went away just in time. There were like 3 vans coming. I recorded a little bit at their house.

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-1:505854e8-d6ec-55d4-85ac-d9063a15ca85:5012:0:0.mp4
    953.4 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG, ConfusedBolivian and the BULL
What is the % of índios in Bolívia?

Chads life is so eventful brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, thereallegend and albe.ORG
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Klasik01, mayo mogger and 1 other person
read every word + i wanna play pokemon red again

I was driving on a small way, then another car came, but he didn’t wanted move. So he stepped out and i stepped out also. I came towards him and he pushed me away, i pushed back and then his son came out of the car he pushed from behind, i pushed back, he punched me in the face, i kicked him hard. Then his dad grabbed me from behind and the son grabbed me also, they pushed me to the ground. 2 vs 1. I said you were getting filmed and they let me go. Afterwards i called 2 friend and my brother, we went to their house (i took a picture of their plate number) and we tracked the car. It was now 4 vs 2, they were now scared asf, they apologized and begged to not hurt them. I made them apologize, then a neighbor called the cops. We went away just in time. There were like 3 vans coming. I recorded a little bit at their house.
Holy shit brutal af

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • JFL
Won't ever believe a story from larpers here
I don't think he's a larper, I've seen how he looks and I believe him

Although @ConfusedBolivian some pictures in future threads would be nice

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, LordSergiXX63 and ConfusedBolivian