Crazy Shit Megathread [NSFW ALLOWED]

Apparently OP does. There are several users on here that are "predicted" to be future ERers. But OP is legitimately the only one that I would undoubtedly consider watching as a potential serial killer. I hope the FBI are watching him.
Pussy ass bitch. This is how it is on this bitch of an Earth.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 4973, AscendenceImminent and 2 others
Pussy ass bitch. This is how it is on this bitch of an Earth.

View attachment 264535
It is what it is, but why bring these videos up and dwell on them? It doesn't help anyone. Plus, you're the pussy if you feel the need to watch these in order to be manly.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin

It is what it is, but why bring these videos up and dwell on them? It doesn't help anyone. Plus, you're the pussy if you feel the need to watch these in order to be manly.
I don't get enjoyment from many of the videos I post particularly in this, and the degeneracy thread. The reason I share this stuff is to mentally harden people and expose them to the truth. This world is trash, but that doesn't mean you should give up and wallow, by seeing the true horrors of this world, it should motivate you to rise up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6467 and 5 others
I don't get enjoyment from many of the videos I post particularly in this, and the degeneracy thread. The reason I share this stuff is to mentally harden people and expose them to the truth. This world is trash, but that doesn't mean should give up and wallow, by seeing the true horrors of this world, it should motivate you to rise up.
Oh, then forgive me for being so quick to judge OP. I just thought you were another edge lord thinking it was funny to post shit like this. But I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why aren't you entertained by death?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Over
I also have a video of the New Zealand "incident" that was live streamed... but I'm WAY TOO FUCKING SCARED to post that shit here.

If someone is a braver man then me I can PM you the video and you could post it in this thread though.

@BrendioEEE ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I also have a video of the New Zealand "incident" that was live streamed... but I'm WAY TOO FUCKING SCARED to post that shit here.

If someone is a braver man then me I can PM you the video and you could post it in this thread though.

@BrendioEEE ???
Everyone's seen it.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
  • +1
Inject T asap. I've been watching gore since years, not regularly.
I had my T checked, it was really high. I'm just not into gore videos. Just like some dudes like rubbing their dicks on feet, I'm not one of them. I can stomach the violence, it's just that I have literally zero fucking interest in watching them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, PenileFacialSurgery and Achathin

@BrendioEEE ???
Its 83MB this shitty forum wont let me upload it
SmartSelect 20200212 112014 My Files
I had my T checked, it was really high. I'm just not into gore videos. Just like some dudes like rubbing their dicks on feet, I'm not one of them. I can stomach the violence, it's just that I have literally zero fucking interest in watching them.
Okay leave this thread then JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: StoicNihilist

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 2607, AscendenceImminent and 1 other person
Brazilian gang war

• +1
Reactions: Over
I hate best gore users tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and PenileFacialSurgery
🥴
Fuck you guys

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Achathin and BrendioEEE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StoicNihilist and Mayorga

• +1

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, Ritalincel and Deleted member 685

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and pisslord

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pietrosiek and BrendioEEE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8461 and AscendenceImminent

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Over
Cunts like these two need to be fucking executed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 1 other person

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461, Deleted member 7776, Zeta ascended and 1 other person