Creatine appreciation thread

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
Natty lifting :lul:

But for real good supplement, been gaining weight and my strength has been decently growing and only been taking it for 3 weeks, paired with Protein Powder its top tier. Thing is due to the water retention there will be bloat to some degree.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Justttt
I need to hop back on the grind ngl lost gains in past month

I appreciate creatine

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Creatine is great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BigChinHispanic
Enjoy getting urself bald for little bit of gains jfl

Enjoy getting urself bald for little bit of gains jfl
Imagine thinking creatine makes you bald JFL, you should read a bit, you'll find one theres only one study on 20 rugby players which didnt come up with any significant results on wether it causes hair loss or not.

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Imagine thinking creatine makes you bald JFL, you should read a bit, you'll find one theres only one study on 20 rugby players which didnt come up with any significant results on wether it causes hair loss or not.
I'm joking obviously but anyways I wouldn't take creatine as I'm predisposed to hair loss and if it really increases dht, even if it's significant it will still make things worse for me

raw meat

• +1
Reactions: Tony
im nw2 because of creatine jfl. its ogre. all the males in my family had perfect hairlines into old age but not me jfl

imagine actually lifting natty unironically.

go hard or go home, too many benefits to PED's.

tbh, just be bigger than the majority of girls with a shit tonne of vascularity and you're good to go. JB's froth over veins.

im nw2 because of creatine jfl. its ogre. all the males in my family had perfect hairlines into old age but not me jfl
If you are gonna cope that way ill curse you with nw7 bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot