Creatine discussion time [Growing taller, DHT increase, Test increase, Frame growth?]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
What effects does creatine have on the above topics? Is it safe to take creatine if you are not yet done with puberty and growing?
Discuss boyos

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
how dafuq can you grow taller taking creatine lol?
hgh is what u need to grow taller
even then
you need a very high dose - like autism level high to grow taller

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Zephir

ZHYfo5r

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
What effects does creatine have on the above topics? Is it safe to take creatine if you are not yet done with puberty and growing?
Discuss boyos
Add less water retention and overall leannes, quicker recovery time to the list

D

Deleted member 3328

Banned
i have been using creatine (im 18) and dont have any problems with balding whatsoever. It helped me in the gym doe.

middayshowers

middayshowers

I think you're overestimating the effects of creatine. It'll bloat you slightly and make you slightly stronger, and also has a small chance of making you go bald quicker (however this is debated)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I think you're overestimating the effects of creatine. It'll bloat you slightly and make you slightly stronger, and also has a small chance of making you go bald quicker (however this is debated)
My thinking is that créatine increases DHT which is responsible for male characteristics liek jaw, chin, frame, etc. Probelm is it’s linked to baldness as well

7 rings

7 rings

Bronze
creatine is bullshit

end of discussion

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
There is no double blind placeo controlled studies of creatine effecting balding, and it does nothing other than have you retain a little bit more water to help you get out mabe an extra rep during your final set.

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir
There is no double blind placeo controlled studies of creatine effecting balding, and it does nothing other than have you retain a little bit more water to help you get out mabe an extra rep during your final set.
levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance
:feelsgiga::feelsmega:
Not risking it

D

Deleted member 2275

Zephir
levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance
:feelsgiga::feelsmega:
Not risking it
These people were taking 25 grams of creatine a day for 7 days

If you think it's still to risky, thats fine, I just want to provide some context to show that its far more than people would be actually ingesting, and as far as I know there aren't any studies stating how elevated your DHT levels have to be in order to actually start balding.

It might not even matter since DHT sensitivity is more important than the amount in your blood.

I don't take it either way.

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir

If you think it's still to risky, thats fine, I just want to provide some context to show that its far more than people would be actually ingesting, and as far as I know there aren't any studies stating how elevated your DHT levels have to be in order to actually start balding.

It might not even matter since DHT sensitivity is more important than the amount in your blood.

Thoughts on finasteride?

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier

On loading phase you take 20gs of creatine per day

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Water is wet
I take creatine for over a year and also no balding whatsoever.