Creatine gives me worse short-term side effects than steroids

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Forgot my weight gainer shake also contained creatine, now my lips are drying and cracking and my mouth is dry as fuck and I feel dehydrated no matter how much I drink. Idk why I'm so sensitive to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Forgot my weight gainer shake also contained creatine, now my lips are drying and cracking and my mouth is dry as fuck and I feel dehydrated no matter how much I drink. Idk why I'm so sensitive to it.
Is creatine worth investing in? Will it lead to ascension?

• +1
  • +1
creatine is useless, just inject steroids if you wanna get big muscles in little time.

• +1
  • +1
It's only if you're really impatient tbh.
I mean it's not like it's gonna speed up your growth significantly, it's just a small boost. I'm very sensitive to it for some reason, but I get a noticeable endurance boost off just 1.5-3 grams daily. When I accidentally take more (5-7 grams) then this happens.

• +1
I mean it's not like it's gonna speed up your growth significantly, it's just a small boost. I'm very sensitive to it for some reason, but I get a noticeable endurance boost off just 1.5-3 grams daily. When I accidentally take more (5-7 grams) then this happens.
Yeah, although if you're sensitive to it, it just means you need to take less. I take 1 gram on the days I lift, and my throat gets super dry; just as a little extra thing because my diet isn't very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Yeah, although if you're sensitive to it, it just means you need to take less. I take 1 gram on the days I lift, and my throat gets super dry; just as a little extra thing because my diet isn't very good.

1g will do nothing tbh. Even 5g dont do that much. If you're on roids, then 5g of creatine can really add some gains. If you're on INSULIN, then 5g of creatind can REALLY ADD SOME NICE GAINS.

• +1
1g will do nothing tbh. Even 5g dont do that much. If you're on roids, then 5g of creatine can really add some gains. If you're on INSULIN, then 5g of creatind can REALLY ADD SOME NICE GAINS.
Depends, dosages affect people differently. Some people can take 5g and not feel much. others like myself can take 1.5g and get endurance benefits. If I take 5g I get the side effects as per the original post.

• +1
lol creaitne doesnt buld lean tissue/muscle at all, all it does is pump you with water

• +1
increased endurance = able to do more reps = good for overloading muscle = good for hypertophy.
Plus extra intramuscular fluid helps keep you in an anabolic state.

• +1
increased endurance = able to do more reps = good for overloading muscle = good for hypertophy.
Plus extra intramuscular fluid helps keep you in an anabolic state.
"Creatine is the reference compound for power improvement, with numbers from one meta-analysis to assess potency being "Able to increase a 12% improvement in strength to 20% and able to increase a 12% increase in power to 26% following a training regiment using creatine monohydrate".

• +1
"Creatine is the reference compound for power improvement, with numbers from one meta-analysis to assess potency being "Able to increase a 12% improvement in strength to 20% and able to increase a 12% increase in power to 26% following a training regiment using creatine monohydrate".
so you agree?

• +1
so you agree?
never needed to use creatine or any supplement,keep in mind that no 2 people are the same and different shit works for different people in your case yeah i agree

• +1