Cresent moons hvnging under my eyes

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
0123191438 HDR

So as you can see I got some massive dark crescents gvnging under my eyes. So how should i go about annihilating these bad boys? Would more sleep be a good start, and is that most likely the only cause?

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
View attachment 15473

So as you can see I got some massive dark crescents gvnging under my eyes. So how should i go about annihilating these bad boys? Would more sleep be a good start, and is that most likely the only cause?
Could be sleep
Could be diet
Could be skincare
Could be if you're physical fit or not
Could be tiredness fatigue
Could be smoking
Could be cancer idk anymore just start sleeping more tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Could be sleep
Could be diet
Could be skincare
Could be if you're physical fit or not
Could be tiredness fatigue
Could be smoking
Could be cancer idk anymore just start sleeping more tbh
I think its more than one of those things at least, not cvncer tho I dont think

Sleep 10 hours a day boyo :feelsokman::feelsokman:

• +1
That would be a drastic change from current sleepy time
I’m jus playing 7-8 should be good, make sure to reduce all stress and eat a balanced diet not a lot of sugar and workout a bit as well :chad:

• +1
Implants or fillers.

Sleep is a normie cope

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and mojopin
Implants or fillers.

Sleep is a normie cope
I do all of that shit fatcunt listed and still look a little rough most days. Fillers will be the only way for me.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I do all of that shit fatcunt listed and still look a little rough most days. Fillers will be the only way for me.

It’s just to with undereye support people, I think fixing it is quite a good looksmax tbh, dark circles don’t look good

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
You’re white so it’s probably not genetics. Sleep more, take better care of your skin, wear spf if you’re going outside, etc. If it looks sunken/hollow then like the others said fillers are the way to go ,/,

• +1
stuff a urinal cake in every orifice and count to ten at midnight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 611
Try widening your palate to increase eye support

• +1
You’re white so it’s probably not genetics. Sleep more, take better care of your skin, wear spf if you’re going outside, etc. If it looks sunken/hollow then like the others said fillers are the way to go ,/,
They arent very sunken in but a little bit i suppose

@Psychonaut you look like brad arnold ngl

• +1
Get a wraparound implant :feelsautistic: your jaw is nonexistant

• +1
It’s just to with undereye support people, I think fixing it is quite a good looksmax tbh, dark circles don’t look good
Bad undereyesupport makes you more prone for dark circles and eyebags, but there are certain things that also affect them.

Try greenteamaxxing, take 2 teabags and let the them draw in hot water for 2 minutes, then put the teabags in the fridge, after 20 minutes take them out of the fridge and put them on your closed eyes for 20 minutes.

Bad undereyesupport makes you more prone for dark circles and eyebags, but there are certain things that also affect them.

Try greenteamaxxing, take 2 teabags and let the them draw in hot water for 2 minutes, then put the teabags in the fridge, after 20 minutes take them out of the fridge and put them on your closed eyes for 20 minutes.

I’ll try this for a weak and tell you the results. Can I use normal tea ?

Doesnt look as bad in this I suppose

Nvm it kinda does lol

I’ll try this for a weak and tell you the results. Can I use normal tea ?
not all types work, but green tea, black tea and camomile tea work for sure. Also make sure that the tea isn't decaffeinated.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
easiest fix: put some concealer on it.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
  • +1
View attachment 15473

not having Slavic genes is the first step.

• +1
@Dude420 hey jannie any tips on how to get rid of these moons im squ@ding under these lenses

@Dude420 hey jannie any tips on how to get rid of these moons im squ@ding under these lenses

Have a foid suck your dick, I am sure your eyes wouldn't look like that at that moment. Idk there are too many possible causes, the main one is fatigue which can have several possible causes in itself.

• +1
Have a foid suck your dick, I am sure your eyes wouldn't look like that at that moment. Idk there are too many possible causes, the main one is fatigue which can have several possible causes in itself.
Well on average i get 3 hours of sleep a night, that would negatively affect it ofc right?

Well on average i get 3 hours of sleep a night, that would negatively affect it ofc right?

No at 1 hour of sleep it would make them disappear, it is a commonly unknown glitch in the matrix of human existence.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
No at 1 hour of sleep it would make them disappear, it is a commonly unknown glitch in the matrix of human existence.
Ah i see
So basically like this

Rub cum on it

• +1
Been tryin that but im not repping any results
I had this problem mostly I try massaging the undereyes to get the excess water held these to go away and use some lightening cream on the skin to help reduce the look.

• +1
View attachment 15473

You have recessed oribtials and flat cheekbones. You need mewing and maybe surgery if you want to take it that far.

View attachment 15473

Probably combination of poor sleep and poor diet. Possibly shity skin routine

A lot of curries have this (if it's caused by pigmentation). It evolved to keep sunlight out of eyes similar to eye black used by football players.