• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, Tabula Rasa, pig_face and 8 others
Over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
send bobs and vagene

propaganda tbh, the captain is the one who makes all the decisions and essentially caused that crash and guess what he’s not Indian.

Also how tf was there a completely Indian crew that seems sus af jfl. The ones who shall not be named are behind this fs

Either way it’s completely over for our smv and I officially have to larp as bbc,ordering my temu dreads rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, pig_face, SecularIslamist and 2 others
propaganda tbh, the captain is the one who makes all the decisions and essentially caused that crash and guess what he’s not Indian.

Also how tf was there a completely Indian crew that seems sus af jfl. The ones who shall not be named are behind this fs

Either way it’s completely over for our smv and I officially have to larp as bbc,ordering my temu dreads rn

I thought it was a white female captain? Putting a white female on a ship with 12 pajeets is insanity. She probably crashed because they made her feel uncomfortable. It's not her fault.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and Chinacurry
Jfl not surprised

I thought it was a white female captain? Putting a white female on a ship with 12 pajeets is insanity. She probably crashed because they made her feel uncomfortable. It's not her fault.
No way did they put a whit3 female captain with 12 pajeets, maybe like 5 pajeet amd 5 Filipino manlets filming leave before you love me dances on their break

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
Def plotted by the ones who shall not be named then. Putting 21 Dalits in a boat with one white woman is crazy work.

No matter the driver im pretty sure the issue was the outage and technical issues

What the actual fuck
I legit thought you a chill nigga

Turned out to be dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and hello12344
What the actual fuck
I legit thought you a chill nigga

Turned out to be dalit
It literally says Dravidian bvll in my bio jfl, not a legit Dalit tho I’m from the west.