My mother and other FOBs waking up to Saudi racism against curries on hajj

If I speak English they would think I'm paki I'm sure. Maybe seen as a 'better' south Asian in their eyes maybe..Only if I spoke Arabic and wore a thobe would they think otherwise.

But I know another curry who went to work in UAE for a year. She looks Arab. The general attitude of people changed drastically as soon she mentioned she's curry.
who gives af about pleasing racists bro, if their acceptance of u it contingent on ur background you shouldn’t care about their appeasement/treatment of you anyways

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Yes

25% of Pakistan is Shia so 50 million+
I met some Shi’a bhais in Pakistan, they were all heightmoggers. Between 6’1” and 6’5”. One of them looked like a white guy. They also had the nicest village ever, much cleaner than any other village I’d seen.

Yeah, living in the west is better. Unironically kafirs treat muzzies better than other muzzies do. That’s why I don’t dislike non-muzzies, they’re really much nicer. That said, I told one of my relatives who lives and works in Mecca about their racism and whatnot and how they look down on us but he said that I was wrong and his boss is a good man and isn’t racist or anything. He said yes, there are some bad people but many people are good and nice to him.

@Autismcel @emeraldglass
I agree you have bad people in every race, also I think every majority of race secretly thinks they are superior than others.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I agree you have bad people in every race, also I think every majority of race secretly thinks they are superior than others.
Yes, of course. We just blame it on sfcels and cry about muh racism, muh white supremacy but they’re in every country, even deathnik countries.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I'm not Muslim but I still haven't figured out why you South Asian Muslims care so much about Palestine, it's issues like this you bring up as to why I see it as futile caring about them. I don't want to offend you guys and I'm not saying to support Israel (or anyone for that matter). All I'm saying is to be apathetic/neutral to the situation like how China and Japan views the Middle East - not their problem.

Most South Asian Muslims are completely unaware that Arabs look down upon them and don't like them, your post is serves as great evidence. Arabs don't have a favourable view of anyone from the subcontinent, watching you guys defend Palestine or care about their dirty issues is exactly how Indians blindly love Israel, but the Israelis obviously don't care about them back. Pure cringe on both sides, I wish curries weren't so cringe.
Yeah, I am apathetic to it since they’re apathetic to issues of South Asian muzzies. The whole “one ummah” thing is just a big joke but unfortunately it’s mainly South Asian muzzies (especially Pakistanis) that believe in the meme. They’re idiots.

• +1
Reactions: SplashJuice
There’s no racism, it’s just lookism, no one’s gonna disrespect a 6’4 well built curry

• Love it
Reactions: Diarrhoea
and his boss is a good man and isn’t racist or anything. He said yes, there are some bad people but many people are good and nice to him.
The racism isn’t overt

It’s a behind ur back kinda racism, barley any Arabs will express it to south Asians clearly but ‘you will get a racist vibe’

That’s what my Pakistani friend whose studying in the gulf said to me ver batum

Last edited:
  • +1
Even the tera libtards don’t give a shit lol.
When I was making jokes about curries bathing in cow shit my 2 classmates gor really mad at me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Michael Myers, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
who gives af about pleasing racists bro, if their acceptance of u it contingent on ur background you shouldn’t care about their appeasement/treatment of you anyways
It's not about pleasing. I think Saudis know full well western born curries are different compared to FOB curries. This is true even in the West. Tbh even our own people look down on ourselves JFL.
It’s 25%, not 10%. :hnghn:
It's not 1 in 4.

Even if this is the case some groups push it to extremes. Americans, Albanians, Arabs, Turks and Jews come to mind...

• Hmm...
Yeah, I am apathetic to it since they’re apathetic to issues of South Asian muzzies. The whole “one ummah” thing is just a big joke but unfortunately it’s mainly South Asian muzzies (especially Pakistanis) that believe in the meme. They’re idiots.
No there are Muzzies across the board who promote egalitarian version of Islam that cuts across races. Especially 'salafis' which is popular in the Arab world. It's heavily popular amongst western curries who themselves are detached from their country of origin. Not you in Netherlands JFL.

The racism isn’t overt

It’s a behind ur back kinda racism, barley any Arabs will express it to south Asians clearly but ‘you will get a racist vibe’

Maybe the ones in Mecca are nicer. :Comfy:

No there are Muzzies across the board who promote egalitarian version of Islam that cuts across races. Especially 'salafis' which is popular in the Arab world. It's heavily popular amongst western curries who themselves are detached from their country of origin. Not you in Netherlands JFL.
What?

Why is a bongojeet pretending he knows more about my country? :hnghn: They even say Jinnah was a Shia at one point.
I don't have to be a paki to know about your country. You can be ignorant about your own country. As you have proven yourself.

• Hmm...
How do you know ? Are you a statistician, have you conducted studies and surveys ??🤣
statistically its 1 in 4 but that doesn't mean every 4 muslims will have one shia since because sect based is on area. you'll hardly see shias and sunnis mixing they're very separated

It’s mostly ethnics that think they’re superior over other ethnics lol go on tiktok they argue over Saar I’m whiter than u my cuntry whiter saar it’s embarassing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer
Maybe the ones in Mecca are nicer. :Comfy:
Although tbh idc that people are racist as long as I don’t have proof that they/there isn’t any disrespect towards my race from them that Ik of

For example i have many white american and British friends, and chances are some of them are probably racist/have racist views towards Arabs based on how their people talk about us online and on social media anonymously, yet idc cuz it’s not to my face

• +1
I don't have to be a paki to know about your country. You can be ignorant about your own country. As you have proven yourself.
Giga cope. You don’t know anything, keep citing Wikipedia you bongojeet brainlet.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and yeeyeeslayer
Although tbh idc that people are racist as long as I don’t have proof that they/there isn’t any disrespect towards my race from them that Ik of

For example i have many white american and British friends, and chances are some of them are probably racist/have racist views towards Arabs based on how their people talk about us online and on social media anonymously, yet idc cuz it’s not to my face
Correct, it’s about principles. I don’t care if people disrespect me as long as they don’t do it in front of my face.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Insane if that is what your complained about instead of the 50+ temperature. People actually dying from heatstroke.
was 52 in delhi lmfao

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and SecularIslamist
It's not about pleasing. I think Saudis know full well western born curries are different compared to FOB curries. This is true even in the West. Tbh even our own people look down on ourselves JFL.

It's not 1 in 4.

Even if this is the case some groups push it to extremes. Americans, Albanians, Arabs, Turks and Jews come to mind...
I'd say that Arabs, Albanians, Turks, generally don't really harbor race based hatred It’s tend to be more patriotic. Then you have some groups within America, China and such who fall in either race hate or being patriotic. The only group that seems to exhibit race based hatred and arrogance, like Nazi Germany, is the Jews and people from Myanmar. For them race is the sole factor and drive.

Correct, it’s about principles. I don’t care if people disrespect me as long as they don’t do it in front of my face.
If it’s not to my face it’s none of my business,

Cuz if I’m gonna avoid people under the pretext that ‘their people probably have unfavorable views towards mine’ I’d have to isolate myself from most of the world.

• +1
The racism isn’t overt

Yes its called microaggression and it clearly comes from racism. Gooks do this to non-gooks too.

If it’s not to my face it’s none of my business,

Cuz if I’m gonna avoid people under the pretext that ‘their people probably have unfavorable views towards mine’ I’d have to isolate myself from most of the world.
Precisely. I just don’t care about people’s opinions and I walk around outside with my cultural clothing. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger and yeeyeeslayer
It’s mostly ethnics that think they’re superior over other ethnics lol go on tiktok they argue over Saar I’m whiter than u my cuntry whiter saar it’s embarassing
Every race displays this to some extent. For example, in early USA, the Irish, Italians, and Greeks were not considered white.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer
Every race displays this to some extent. For example, in early USA, the Irish, Italians, and Greeks were not considered white.
Are you Arab or amazigh btw ?

It’s also popular in Pakistan. :hnghn: They are neither salafists nor western.
I wasn't disagreeing it's popular in south Asia. I was saying it's popular elsewhere too - including the Arab world. In fact the biggest existential threat to KSA are exactly these Salafis.
I'd say that Arabs, Albanians, Turks, generally don't really harbor race based hatred It’s tend to be more patriotic.
Are you talking about the general population? Those two countries Turkey and Albania are known for having incredibly toxic ultra nationalists. Low IQ too so goes hand in hand tbh...

You’re talking about (mostly) western, self-hating deathniks. Yes, they exist as well. But every nation has people in which they think they’re better than any other group of people.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I wasn't disagreeing it's popular in south Asia. I was saying it's popular elsewhere too - including the Arab world. In fact the biggest existential threat to KSA are exactly these Salafis.
Right, but the difference between Arabs and South Asians is that Arabs are rich are not really discriminated against by other muzzies. Unlike South Asians.

yeah lol. I remember when I was in school and the history teacher told us about signs around 'white' areas saying 'no blacks no dogs no irish' and was really confused about the irish part

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and mayo mogger
You’re talking about (mostly) western, self-hating deathniks. Yes, they exist as well. But every nation has people in which they think they’re better than any other group of people.
pashtun look down on punjabis

and punjabis look down on rest of south asia

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Diarrhoea

there's a small ethnic group in pakistan that are apparently descendants of alexander the great. they have blonde hair blue eyes n shit. the taliban want to kill them though💀

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

Not entirely. They love Bharati Punjabis, for instance. Look at all the Afghans buddy-buddying with them. They hate Pakistani Punjabis because Ranjit Singh was from Gujranwala, Pakistan.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and mayo mogger
Ik lol, and they when they wanna prove that they’re white they always spam the same 3 pictures of children with colored eyes 🤣🤣🤣

@Diarrhoea

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and mayo mogger
Are you talking about the general population? Those two countries Turkey and Albania are known for having incredibly toxic ultra nationalists. Low IQ too so goes hand in hand tbh...
Yeah, I meant in terms of population. There's a reason nationalism and patriotism are forbidden in Islam, they create the very issues we're discussing now. One person calls another racist, and the other responds with a lack of empathy, instead of rising above it. This leads to a fractured Muslim ummah, which enemies exploit. Then, everyone wonders how it happened, and countries end up in worse situations, with even less mutual support. It's a snowball effect.

• +1