My mother and other FOBs waking up to Saudi racism against curries on hajj

there's a small ethnic group in pakistan that are apparently descendants of alexander the great. they have blonde hair blue eyes n shit. the taliban want to kill them though💀
unironically punjabis btfo alexander and his twats

brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Not entirely. They love Bharati Punjabis, for instance. Look at all the Afghans buddy-buddying with them. They hate Pakistani Punjabis because Ranjit Singh was from Gujranwala, Pakistan.
yep sikh empire controlled them for a long period of time

• +1
there's a small ethnic group in pakistan that are apparently descendants of alexander the great. they have blonde hair blue eyes n shit. the taliban want to kill them though💀
They don’t all have blond hair and blue eyes, just a tiny few. Most have dark hair and dark eyes, but they’re cherrypicked pictures. :hnghn: And the Taliban is from Afghanistan, they’re not trying to kill anyone outside their borders except for ISIS-K which was funded and trained by the Americans before they left Afghanistan to create instability. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and mayo mogger
Yeah, I am apathetic to it since they’re apathetic to issues of South Asian muzzies. The whole “one ummah” thing is just a big joke but unfortunately it’s mainly South Asian muzzies (especially Pakistanis) that believe in the meme. They’re idiots.
I'm surprised how people like OP haven't woken up even though he wrote this post about this brutal experience and this isn't to bash him, this applies to all the curries who think like this and there's plenty of them. I just can't fathom to see how you should care about someone who hates your guts

• +1
Right, but the difference between Arabs and South Asians is that Arabs are rich are not really discriminated against by other muzzies. Unlike South Asians.
Yeah that's true. But if any Arabs are standing up for other races and calling out Arab nationalism it's them.

Also another qualitative difference is Salafi / western 'ummah' types are far more politically engaged unlike South Asians. The 'ummah' feeling south Asians have towards Arabs is one of innocence and ignorance. The attitudes change very quickly once they experience the racism hence my OP.

I believe it will change in the next few years. These stories are already becoming common knowledge increasingly.

unironically punjabis btfo alexander and his twats

View attachment 2992336 brutal mog
Prince Porus (from modern-day Pakistan) was said to be 7’2” and he lost the battle but he had a smaller army. Alexander was so impressed he gave him back his lands and even more. However back then there was no Punjabi identity, so… :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Prince Porus (from modern-day Pakistan) was said to be 7’2” and he lost the battle but he had a smaller army. Alexander was so impressed he gave him back his lands and even more. However back then there was no Punjabi identity, so… :hnghn:
yeah sure he gave his land back and also died on his way back lmfao jfl at thinking alexander defeated him was and generous enough to give him back his land,

yeah he ruled the areas of punjab so i refered to him as punjabi idk bout his ancestry

yep sikh empire controlled them for a long period of time
Yes, that’s why parts of Afghanistan are now part of Pakistan. The Sikh Empire had incorporated the territory into theirs and it was temporarily a part of the Punjab province even under the British. That’s another reason why Afghans hate Pakistanis, they claim we stole their land but the Afghan king actually signed a peace treaty with the British Empire and gave it away permanently. It is not theirs, it’s ours.

• +1
I'm surprised how people like OP haven't woken up even though he wrote this post about this brutal experience and this isn't to bash him, this applies to all the curries who think like this and there's plenty of them. I just can't fathom to see how you should care about someone who hates your guts
Unfortunately, it’s mainly the native ones who think this way. Or first-generations in the west. Younger, western people are seeing the truth for what it is.

• +1
Reactions: SplashJuice
Yeah that's true. But if any Arabs are standing up for other races and calling out Arab nationalism it's them.

Also another qualitative difference is Salafi / western 'ummah' types are far more politically engaged unlike South Asians. The 'ummah' feeling south Asians have towards Arabs is one of innocence and ignorance. The attitudes change very quickly once they experience the racism hence my OP.

I believe it will change in the next few years. These stories are already becoming common knowledge increasingly.
It’s not only Arabs but all muzzie groups. Yet they are all racist anyway. :hnghn:

yeah sure he gave his land back and also died on his way back lmfao jfl at thinking alexander defeated him was and generous enough to give him back his land,

yeah he ruled the areas of punjab so i refered to him as punjabi idk bout his ancestry
Well, after the battle he went back but along the way he got into minor battles with other groups in modern-day Pakistan. That’s when he got wounded and eventually died from it, so we did kill him at the end of the day. :feelshaha:

I don’t know his ancestry either, but I know he’s from / ruled where my family is from. :feelsautistic: Northern Punjab.

• +1
It’s not only Arabs but all muzzie groups. Yet they are all racist anyway. :hnghn:
No. Racism towards different groups is more commonplace than others. They harbour less hate towards Iranians then South asians. Even though I'm pretty sure they hate them too.

I don’t know his ancestry either, but I know he’s from / ruled where my family is from. :feelsautistic: Northern Punjab.
he is from the clan of pandavas thats all i know

No. Racism towards different groups is more commonplace than others. They harbour less hate towards Iranians then South asians. Even though I'm pretty sure they hate them too.
I was talking from the perspective of South Asians seeing others in a good light but not the other way around. Not from the perspective of Arabs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
he is from the clan of pandavas thats all i know
Allegedly, but that’s from Vedic sources, isn’t it? I mean, I don’t know the specifics but it did start in Punjab, so there’s that. I should do a DNA test and see how much I can bhai-bhai with Bharatis. :feelsautistic:

• +1
My mother just completed her hajj with my uncles. For that reason went via Bangladesh rather than UK. She commented how Indian, Pakis, Indonesians, black africans get less privileges. They're clearly seen as 'lesser' by officials (water). They're told to sit on the floor in the shade, while western and other immigrants get special treatment and priority (air conditioned tents). One particular moment she said some guards just came over to a group of Indonesian women and picked up their belongings and threw it to another part of the street telling them to move. Not all was doom and gloom, she did comment on some helpful people - likely volunteers and maybe other curries.

She regrets not going through UK. She said UK, American, European and mostly other middle eastern tourists get preferential treatment. Regardless if they're an undesirable ethnic. They clearly don't want to upset these pilgrims. After all, any positive PR for Saudi to the rest of the world will come from them.

Only FOB curries worship Saudis. When I explained to my mother and other curries they don't like us, treat us as slaves, they refuse to believe it. Even praising KSA govt for allowing curries to come and work. They do so out of ignorance and their religiosity. So they overlook the facts. When experience hits them on their head, that illusion is destroyed. When I went to Saudi a few years ago and spoke to curries not a single one of them had anything positive to say about their living arrangements. Theyre over there just to earn and send money back home. They go for religious reasons partly too, but when it turns out the people don't treat everyone equally and don't act how they expect they face a cultural shock. Literally better off in the West living amongst kafirs sometimes. At least if they're racist, they keep it to themselves.

@JohnDoe @MaghrebGator @Michael Myers @emeraldglass @yeeyeeslayer
Have you tried crying about it?

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Follow Sami Hamdi on Twitter and watch his videos and interviews, he explains the intrincancies of politics in the arab world well
Are you Ikhwani? Bunch of losers who worship erdoghan and secular Turkey lol

Allegedly, but that’s from Vedic sources, isn’t it? I mean, I don’t know the specifics but it did start in Punjab, so there’s that. I should do a DNA test and see how much I can bhai-bhai with Bharatis. :feelsautistic:
indo aryans were vedic and vedicism was the religion of the yamnaya people.

yeah mahabharat was very vast even covered areas like gandhar afghanistan

They don’t all have blond hair and blue eyes, just a tiny few. Most have dark hair and dark eyes, but they’re cherrypicked pictures. :hnghn: And the Taliban is from Afghanistan, they’re not trying to kill anyone outside their borders except for ISIS-K which was funded and trained by the Americans before they left Afghanistan to create instability. :hnghn:
the group I'm talking about all have distinctive caucasian features they're completely different to pashtuns but they do live in the neighbouring areas of the afghanistan/pk border. but just cause there in pakistan doesn't mean the people are going to be different they're still entirely pashtun (the same people, some family's just moved over into pakistan for better land generations ago) where there obviously is taliban groups who want to kill them for being kaffirs

Speaking about Alexander have u seen these TikToks by afghans lol I always see em saying Alexander call us bootiful Saar he call us stronk
@yeeyeeslayer

IMG 2915

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer
Have you tried crying about it?
I got 8 likes from Arabs within the hour yesterday. You can keep crying. Only thing preventing me from putting a ring on it is their (lack of) English and my patience.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
I got 8 likes from Arabs within the hour yesterday. You can keep crying. Only thing preventing me from putting a ring on it is their (lack of) English and my patience.
First of all this is tales "many arab woman show me vagene saar" second of all if it is real it's just 8 landwhales who look like shit idc, third this point is to illicit a disgust response knowing my women are with some ugly bastard because you know how subhuman you are.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
indo aryans were vedic and vedicism was the religion of the yamnaya people.

yeah mahabharat was very vast even covered areas like gandhar afghanistan
It originated in Punjab, is what I was saying. :Comfy: And yes, I know that.. Vedicism was actually proto-Hinduism. Back when it made sense to call it some form of Hinduism as they lived around the mighty Indus river. Nowadays is a different story. :hnghn:

• So Sad
I'm not Muslim but I still haven't figured out why you South Asian Muslims care so much about Palestine, it's issues like this you bring up as to why I see it as futile caring about them. I don't want to offend you guys and I'm not saying to support Israel (or anyone for that matter). All I'm saying is to be apathetic/neutral to the situation like how China and Japan views the Middle East - not their problem.

Most South Asian Muslims are completely unaware that Arabs look down upon them and don't like them, your post is serves as great evidence. Arabs don't have a favourable view of anyone from the subcontinent, watching you guys defend Palestine or care about their dirty issues is exactly how Indians blindly love Israel, but the Israelis obviously don't care about them back. Pure cringe on both sides, I wish curries weren't so cringe.
i don't care much, it's moreso that innocent men, women and children are being killed by evil jews, the arab part is secondary.

the group I'm talking about all have distinctive caucasian features they're completely different to pashtuns but they do live in the neighbouring areas of the afghanistan/pk border. but just cause there in pakistan doesn't mean the people are going to be different they're still entirely pashtun (the same people, some family's just moved over into pakistan for better land generations ago) where there obviously is taliban groups who want to kill them for being kaffirs
Are you talking about Nuristanis? They live in Afghanistan, not Pakistan. They are not “Pashtuns,” they are Dardic. Completely different groups of people.

First of all this is tales "many arab woman show me vagene saar" second of all if it is real it's just 8 landwhales who look like shit idc, third this point is to illicit a disgust response knowing my women are with some ugly bastard because you know how subhuman you are.
Yeah bro tales and 'landwhales' innit.

Screenshot 20240621 175111 1 1 1

You don't get it man. The more you rage the more it makes me want to breed with them :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and JohnDoe
Yeah, living in the west is better. Unironically kafirs treat muzzies better than other muzzies do. That’s why I don’t dislike non-muzzies, they’re really much nicer. That said, I told one of my relatives who lives and works in Mecca about their racism and whatnot and how they look down on us but he said that I was wrong and his boss is a good man and isn’t racist or anything. He said yes, there are some bad people but many people are good and nice to him.

@Autismcel @emeraldglass
facts
seeing how nice white people are gives me an inferiority complex :feelswhy:

Speaking about Alexander have u seen these TikToks by afghans lol I always see em saying Alexander call us bootiful Saar he call us stronk
@yeeyeeslayer

View attachment 2992389
Just an Afghan cope. Another Afghan cope; we destroyed every superpower.

Meanwhile: conquered by Alexander, conquered by the Mongols.

:feelshaha::feelshaha: Meanwhile we Pakistanis warded off the Mongols and were responsible for getting Alexander killed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Diarrhoea
facts
seeing how nice white people are gives me an inferiority complex :feelswhy:
I like white people the most. :Comfy: They unironically show more of the Muslim way of living than muzzies do.:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Are you talking about Nuristanis? They live in Afghanistan, not Pakistan. They are not “Pashtuns,” they are Dardic. Completely different groups of people.
yeah nuristani/kalash they live the near the border I already said they're aren't pashtun they're completely different.

yeah nuristani/kalash they live the near the border I already said they're aren't pashtun they're completely different.
I thought you said they were that as well, my bad. Nuristanis are different from Kalash but they’re both Dardic. The Pashtuns with white-passing phenotypes have ancestry from the Dardics since they are originally brown people. How do you know about these people though if you’re not even South Asian? :hnghn:

I thought you said they were that as well, my bad. Nuristanis are different from Kalash but they’re both Dardic.
ah I thought they were just the same people from the greek army I was talking about kalash only then

How do you know about these people though if you’re not even South Asian? :hnghn:
who said anything about not being south asian

Yeah, living in the west is better. Unironically kafirs treat muzzies better than other muzzies do. That’s why I don’t dislike non-muzzies, they’re really much nicer. That said, I told one of my relatives who lives and works in Mecca about their racism and whatnot and how they look down on us but he said that I was wrong and his boss is a good man and isn’t racist or anything. He said yes, there are some bad people but many people are good and nice to him.

@Autismcel @emeraldglass
Ngl only the retarded gen Z kids treat south asians kinda bad (obv not all of them)

The grown ups are much more mature

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, sub5c3l and Michael Myers
Ngl only the retarded gen Z kids treat south asians kinda bad (obv not all of them)

The grown ups are much more mature
Yeah you are gen Z and nice. But it’s probably a looks pill.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Yeah you are gen Z and nice. But it’s probably a looks pill.
Nah it's about the lang barrier

South asians who speak arabic very well don't get "harassed"

Same as how americans mock british ppl because of their accent

• +1
Nah it's about the lang barrier

South asians who speak arabic very well don't get "harassed"

Same as how americans mock british ppl because of their accent
So there are Arab gen Z sfcels who hate those who don’t speak their language properly? Jfl.

fr? I always thoughts they were tbh only plausible explanation I think for their pheno
Yes, I thought the same thing but they did DNA tests and it’s not. Regardless, white-passing Dardic peoples are not common, they just have light skin and dark hair and eyes usually. People just like to cherrypick.
not indian alhamdulillah 🙏
Bengali? Nepali? Pakistani? Why so mysterious? :hnghn:

Yes, I thought the same thing but they did DNA tests and it’s not. Regardless, white-passing Dardic peoples are not common, they just have light skin and dark hair and eyes usually. People just like to cherrypick.
damn. I didn't think they evolved enough to leave their huts let alone participate in white man science
Bengali? Nepali? Pakistani? Why so mysterious? :hnghn:
Its deeper than that bhai I don't want to get ridiculed on thread 😔pm if you want

damn. I didn't think they evolved enough to leave their huts let alone participate in white man science
They live higher up the mountains for centuries, that’s why. They became isolated but the brown ethnic groups would rape them so now they have white-passing features too and they try to act like they’re white. :hnghn:
Its deeper than that bhai I don't want to get ridiculed on thread 😔pm if you want
Sure I will PM.

Are you Ikhwani? Bunch of losers who worship erdoghan and secular Turkey lol
Not ikhwani i just respect them way more than their main counterpart which are khaaleji secularists

But yeah, ikhwanis are also not ideal, that's for sure

My mother just completed her hajj with my uncles. For that reason went via Bangladesh rather than UK. She commented how Indian, Pakis, Indonesians, black africans get less privileges. They're clearly seen as 'lesser' by officials (water). They're told to sit on the floor in the shade, while western and other immigrants get special treatment and priority (air conditioned tents). One particular moment she said some guards just came over to a group of Indonesian women and picked up their belongings and threw it to another part of the street telling them to move. Not all was doom and gloom, she did comment on some helpful people - likely volunteers and maybe other curries.

She regrets not going through UK. She said UK, American, European and mostly other middle eastern tourists get preferential treatment. Regardless if they're an undesirable ethnic. They clearly don't want to upset these pilgrims. After all, any positive PR for Saudi to the rest of the world will come from them.

Only FOB curries worship Saudis. When I explained to my mother and other curries they don't like us, treat us as slaves, they refuse to believe it. Even praising KSA govt for allowing curries to come and work. They do so out of ignorance and their religiosity. So they overlook the facts. When experience hits them on their head, that illusion is destroyed. When I went to Saudi a few years ago and spoke to curries not a single one of them had anything positive to say about their living arrangements. Theyre over there just to earn and send money back home. They go for religious reasons partly too, but when it turns out the people don't treat everyone equally and don't act how they expect they face a cultural shock. Literally better off in the West living amongst kafirs sometimes. At least if they're racist, they keep it to themselves.

@JohnDoe @MaghrebGator @Michael Myers @emeraldglass @yeeyeeslayer
retard religion, giga corrupt cancer to society

"Fatima, the daughter of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) got angry and stopped speaking to Abu Bakr, and continued assuming that attitude till she died."

- Sahih al-Bukhari 3092, 3093
Old ass rafidhi tactic

Twisting and picking hadiths with translation errors

Read the hadith in arabic or urdu

۔ (۱۲۱۶۸)۔ عَنْ أَبِی الطُّفَیْلِ قَالَ: لَمَّا قُبِضَ رَسُولُ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ أَرْسَلَتْ فَاطِمَۃُ إِلٰی أَبِی بَکْرٍ: أَنْتَ وَرِثْتَ رَسُولَ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ أَمْ أَہْلُہُ؟ قَالَ: فَقَالَ: لَا، بَلْ أَہْلُہُ، قَالَتْ: فَأَیْنَ سَہْمُ رَسُولِ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ؟ قَالَ: فَقَالَ أَبُو بَکْرٍ: إِنِّی سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ یَقُولُ: ((إِنَّ اللّٰہَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ إِذَا أَطْعَمَ نَبِیًّا طُعْمَۃً ثُمَّ قَبَضَہُ، جَعَلَہُ لِلَّذِییَقُومُ مِنْ بَعْدِہِ۔)) فَرَأَیْتُ أَنْ أَرُدَّہُ عَلَی الْمُسْلِمِینَ، فَقَالَتْ: فَأَنْتَ وَمَا سَمِعْتَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللّٰہِ صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ أَعْلَمُ۔ (مسند احمد: ۱۴)

سیدنا ابوطفیل ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہ سے مروی ہے کہ جب اللہ کے رسول ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کا انتقال ہو اتو سیدہ فاطمہ ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہا نے سیدنا ابو بکر ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہ کے ہاں پیغام بھیجا کہ رسول اللہ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کے وارث آپ ہیں یا آپ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کے گھر کے افراد؟ سیدنا ابو بکر ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہ نے کہا: جی، آپ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کا وارث میں نہیں ہوں، بلکہ آپ کے اہل خانہ ہی ہیں، سیدہ ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہا نے کہا: تو پھر رسول اللہ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کا حصہ کہا ں ہے؟ سیدنا ابوبکر ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہ نے کہا کہ رسول اللہ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم نے فرمایا: اللہ تعالیٰ جب اپنے کسی نبی کو کوئی چیز عطا کرتا ہے اور اسکے بعد اپنے نبی کی روح کو قبض کر لیتا ہے تو وہ چیز اس کے خلیفہ کے کنٹرول میں آجاتی ہے۔ پس میں نے سوچا ہے کہ میں اسے مسلمانوں میں تقسیم کر دوں، سیدہ فاطمہ ‌رضی ‌اللہ ‌عنہا نے کہا: تو پھر آپ ہی اس کو جو آپ نے رسول اللہ ‌صلی ‌اللہ ‌علیہ ‌وآلہ ‌وسلم کی حدیث سنی ہے، بہتر جانتے ہیں۔

Musnad Ahmed#12168
کتاب الفضائل