Tayvion Cole
Stonecold NT Fakecel
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2026
- Posts
- 649
- Reputation
- 596
Clqs Crashes out on me for making fun of him then makes a thread about me, JFL.
This will be a fun one bhai's so sit back get some popcorn and read this hatethread.
First it started because I replied to this thread:
And THIS simple shitpost is all i had to say to get him absolutely FUMING:
He Then Crashes Out and says this, Just Making it easier for me to ABSOLUTELY Rag On him:
I Obviously had to respond to this redditor to this so I said:
To which He Had to Copy My text format, And it was at this point I knew he was starting to actually get angry so I simply replied with:
AND THIS Is how He Responded JFL:
With Such a non argument, And with him getting frustrated it just made it easier for me to make fun of what he was saying as you can see here:
Then This ND retard didnt realize i was making fun of him in these replies so he said this:
To which I easily defended myself with this:
And at this point he didn't respond so I thought "well nigga must be to angry to reply" But THEN I get a @ In this Post:
And At This point I KNEW I had to make a Hate Thread, So now here we are.
THE END
Also Shout out to these bhai's. @sanz @osanake and @sasha108
PS THIS IS A SHITPOST SO IF YOU FIND IT CRINGEY DNR.
This will be a fun one bhai's so sit back get some popcorn and read this hatethread.
First it started because I replied to this thread:
And THIS simple shitpost is all i had to say to get him absolutely FUMING:
He Then Crashes Out and says this, Just Making it easier for me to ABSOLUTELY Rag On him:
I Obviously had to respond to this redditor to this so I said:
To which He Had to Copy My text format, And it was at this point I knew he was starting to actually get angry so I simply replied with:
AND THIS Is how He Responded JFL:
With Such a non argument, And with him getting frustrated it just made it easier for me to make fun of what he was saying as you can see here:
Then This ND retard didnt realize i was making fun of him in these replies so he said this:
To which I easily defended myself with this:
And at this point he didn't respond so I thought "well nigga must be to angry to reply" But THEN I get a @ In this Post:
And At This point I KNEW I had to make a Hate Thread, So now here we are.
THE END
Also Shout out to these bhai's. @sanz @osanake and @sasha108
PS THIS IS A SHITPOST SO IF YOU FIND IT CRINGEY DNR.