Cringe Redditor Atheist Get ANGRY At Me For Making Fun Of Him AND Absolutely Embarrasses himself (Hate Watchers GTFIH)

Tayvion Cole

Tayvion Cole

Stonecold NT Fakecel
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Posts
649
Reputation
597
Clqs Crashes out on me for making fun of him then makes a thread about me, JFL.
This will be a fun one bhai's so sit back get some popcorn and read this hatethread.

First it started because I replied to this thread:

Redditor 1


And THIS simple shitpost is all i had to say to get him absolutely FUMING:

My response


He Then Crashes Out and says this, Just Making it easier for me to ABSOLUTELY Rag On him:

Redditor 2


I Obviously had to respond to this redditor to this so I said:

My response 1


To which He Had to Copy My text format, And it was at this point I knew he was starting to actually get angry so I simply replied with:


My response 2



AND THIS Is how He Responded JFL:

Redditor response 4


With Such a non argument, And with him getting frustrated it just made it easier for me to make fun of what he was saying as you can see here:



My response 3



Then This ND retard didnt realize i was making fun of him in these replies so he said this:

Redditor 4


To which I easily defended myself with this:

My response 4


And at this point he didn't respond so I thought "well nigga must be to angry to reply" But THEN I get a @ In this Post:
JUST FUCKING LAUGHTING


And At This point I KNEW I had to make a Hate Thread, So now here we are.
THE END


Also Shout out to these bhai's. @sanz @osanake and @sasha108
Tried my best


Thanks king


Thank you bahii


PS THIS IS A SHITPOST SO IF YOU FIND IT CRINGEY DNR.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, sasha108, sanz and 1 other person
He owned you ngl
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Tayvion Cole
DNR!!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danimkd, voks and Tayvion Cole
Both of you are insufferable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel, voks and Tayvion Cole
Your replies were dead af, better luck next time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danimkd, voks and Tayvion Cole
:ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: voks and Tayvion Cole
Clqs Crashes out on me for making fun of him then makes a thread about me, JFL.
This will be a fun one bhai's so sit back get some popcorn and read this hatethread.

First it started because I replied to this thread:

View attachment 5709100


And THIS simple shitpost is all i had to say to get him absolutely FUMING:

View attachment 5709104

He Then Crashes Out and says this, Just Making it easier for me to ABSOLUTELY Rag On him:

View attachment 5709106

I Obviously had to respond to this redditor to this so I said:

View attachment 5709107


To which He Had to Copy My text format, And it was at this point I knew he was starting to actually get angry so I simply replied with:


View attachment 5709113


AND THIS Is how He Responded JFL:

View attachment 5709116

With Such a non argument, And with him getting frustrated it just made it easier for me to make fun of what he was saying as you can see here:



View attachment 5709119


Then This ND retard didnt realize i was making fun of him in these replies so he said this:

View attachment 5709125


To which I easily defended myself with this:

View attachment 5709126

And at this point he didn't respond so I thought "well nigga must be to angry to reply" But THEN I get a @ In this Post:
View attachment 5709128

And At This point I KNEW I had to make a Hate Thread, So now here we are.
THE END


Also Shout out to these bhai's. @sanz @osanake and @sasha108
View attachment 5709139

View attachment 5709141

View attachment 5709142

PS THIS IS A SHITPOST SO IF YOU FIND IT CRINGEY DNR.
I caged at ts:lul:
@dhusc always some nd genius with his unsurpassed arguments
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and Tayvion Cole
Both of you should lashed a hundred times for typing tlike that.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and sasha108
Clqs Crashes out on me for making fun of him then makes a thread about me, JFL.
This will be a fun one bhai's so sit back get some popcorn and read this hatethread.

First it started because I replied to this thread:

View attachment 5709100


And THIS simple shitpost is all i had to say to get him absolutely FUMING:

View attachment 5709104

He Then Crashes Out and says this, Just Making it easier for me to ABSOLUTELY Rag On him:

View attachment 5709106

I Obviously had to respond to this redditor to this so I said:

View attachment 5709107


To which He Had to Copy My text format, And it was at this point I knew he was starting to actually get angry so I simply replied with:


View attachment 5709113


AND THIS Is how He Responded JFL:

View attachment 5709116

With Such a non argument, And with him getting frustrated it just made it easier for me to make fun of what he was saying as you can see here:



View attachment 5709119


Then This ND retard didnt realize i was making fun of him in these replies so he said this:

View attachment 5709125


To which I easily defended myself with this:

View attachment 5709126

And at this point he didn't respond so I thought "well nigga must be to angry to reply" But THEN I get a @ In this Post:
View attachment 5709128

And At This point I KNEW I had to make a Hate Thread, So now here we are.
THE END


Also Shout out to these bhai's. @sanz @osanake and @sasha108
View attachment 5709139

View attachment 5709141

View attachment 5709142

PS THIS IS A SHITPOST SO IF YOU FIND IT CRINGEY DNR.
He’s right you’re an idiot
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tayvion Cole

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
5
Views
62
cannibaloid
cannibaloid
Mooks Laxx
Replies
14
Views
87
simematic
simematic
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
39
5ftmanlet
5ftmanlet
notrq
Replies
21
Views
121
notrq
notrq

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top