IMG 20240224 150843

Holy fuck these tiktokcels need to be gassed what the fuck is he talking about

@sudanguy good job bro, stop fucking posting on tiktok

@ElTruecel @Heinrich Schmidt @murdah @nofap @Debetro @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 41006, yeeyeeslayer and 22 others
The girl is probably visibly disgusted at his reply wtf, she literally wrote is it over as a joke and this guy types this shit out, made me cringe hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
What? Sudanguy is famous on tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and sportsmogger
What? Sudanguy is famous on tiktok?
Yeah, but he's posting about Phenotypes and shit, very obscure shit that no teenager should have drilled into their mind, this'll cause eugenics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sudanguy and Deleted member 33711
Somebody rape and kill karolina

• JFL
Reactions: boxface34 and sportsmogger
we know you have t50 man...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Sushifart, n0rthface and 4 others
PSL going mainstream is so cringe
It makes me want to leave this site and delete al social media

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 41006, cyprian_tomaszewski and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and diamondbill
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 46986 and sportsmogger
wym bro, you are a fallen angel.
Bro im a fallen angel who is darktriad women love fallen angels, fuck lightriad kids.

A10 women belong with T50 kings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, Gilbert_Durandal and diamondbill
@HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell, aleksander, Deleted member 46986 and 1 other person
Bro im a fallen angel who is darktriad women love fallen angels, fuck lightriad kids.

A10 women belong with T50 kings
bad bitches dont have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
bad bitches dont have blue eyes
Eye color doesn't determine attractiveness lol, I just used that as an example, I've seen a video on tiktok basically saying that

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Eye color doesn't determine attractiveness lol, I just used that as an example, I've seen a video on tiktok basically saying that
well yh im just saying ive observed most blue eyed girls look surprisingly unnattractive, their features are ugly, the decent ones are still not hot

• +1

coping because t50 man...

eye color > height > face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, bndar.337 and sportsmogger

huh on men maybe

eye colour is almost irrelevant on women, blue eyes usually come with christian ugly girl phenos or these 0 smv nordic blonde girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and sportsmogger

How come there's a lot of blue eyed incels but brown eyed slayers in Sweden then? By your logic brown eyed moggers have lower SMV than blue eyed subhumans.

• JFL
How come there's a lot of blue eyed incels but brown eyed slayers in Sweden then? By your logic brown eyed moggers have lower SMV than blue eyed subhumans.
cause there are exceptions, just like bp, the wall of attraction is alot higher than brow eye, for every 3 blue eye chad there is 1 brown eyed chad

• +1
cause there are exceptions, just like bp, the wall of attraction is alot higher than brow eye, for every 3 blue eye chad there is 1 brown eyed chad
Not what the argument was about. It was wether eyecolor mattered more than height and face. You're telling me the shade of your iris matters more than the entire height and frame and physical presence your person exudes next to a woman?

• +1
Mfs still coping with eye colors, eye color isnt what makes you incel or slayer

Yeah, but he's posting about Phenotypes and shit, very obscure shit that no teenager should have drilled into their mind, this'll cause eugenics
Is that necessarily a bad thing? Maybe subhumanity would be eliminated.

Then again, standards would rise to fit the new normal. We cannot escape human nature :feelsrope:

• +1
@esoterik I was literally like you, about to take MSM to achieve eye color gains but I said fuck it and didn't, also it would've lightened my skin which isnt what I want

Not what the argument was about. It was wether eyecolor mattered more than height and face. You're telling me the shade of your iris matters more than the entire height and frame and physical presence your person exudes next to a woman?
no dumbass, thought you would have caught on, both responses are trolls. no one actually believes eye color > face or height

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and sportsmogger
Is that necessarily a bad thing? Maybe subhumanity would be eliminated.

Then again, standards would rise to fit the new normal. We cannot escape human nature :feelsrope:
Higher standards

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
@esoterik I was literally like you, about to take MSM to achieve eye color gains but I said fuck it and didn't, also it would've lightened my skin which isnt what I want
eye color is cope nigga, does not effect your "harmony" or what women finds attractive, you have to be attractive to do well with eye color

• +1
no dumbass, thought you would have caught on, both responses are trolls. no one actually believes eye color > face or height
No shit, still .org has given me PTSD through all ethnic copes and I did feel like arguing.

• +1
PSL going mainstream is so cringe
It makes me want to leave this site and delete al social media
the admins must be fucked

• +1
  • JFL
No shit, still .org has given me PTSD through all ethnic copes.
.org does not know appeal, its just a bunch of indians that think more bonemass can negate their soft features

• +1
.org does not know appeal, its just a bunch of indians that think more bonemass can negate their soft features
Phenotype*, but yes.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Don't overdo it, can easily look uncanny.
just ccw, under eye, hydroquinone (already white but even more pale white) + hairs (brow + hair)

otterman -> caucasoid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and HarrierDuBois
just ccw, under eye, hydroquinone (already white but even more pale white) + hairs (brow + hair)

otterman -> caucasoid
Sounds good.

• +1

you missed the joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sportsmogger
@sportsmogger are you a Stockholmcel?

• +1
View attachment 2764900

Holy fuck these tiktokcels need to be gassed what the fuck is he talking about

@sudanguy good job bro, stop fucking posting on tiktok

@ElTruecel @Heinrich Schmidt @murdah @nofap @Debetro @BrahminBoss
Well I like him. He seems like the type that I could spend hours with talking about this kind of stuff.

• +1
based asf (not you)

• +1
Good bro! Have been enjoying life with friends and such, wbu
Wageslaving, done a lot of reading and writing, getting into philosophy and psychology. Pretty interesting. Also gone out a couple nights with friends, the blackpill is not even true anymore honestly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sportsmogger
Wageslaving, done a lot of reading and writing, getting into philosophy and psychology. Pretty interesting. Also gone out a couple nights with friends, the blackpill is not even true anymore honestly.
Yeah a lot of theories have fallen off, tbh if you're decently looking and NT youll be able to get women

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois