weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
And?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
When did it become a thing to run up on women and block them?😂😂 I've seen this a few times in videos and it always makes me laugh. It's funny and edgy but in the area I live in it would get the cops called and be allover facebook

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Mewton, weebcel and 1 other person
Once, it was easy for westerners to go and pick up girls in Eastern Europe - being from USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, etc., was a huge halo in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Romania,Bulgaria, etc...
Now: not so much - these countries are mostly westernized and everything that applies in the western world regarding female attraction is the same here, looks are more and more important, and status/money matter less...

• +1
Reactions: weebcel and metagross
When did it become a thing to run up on women and block them?😂😂 I've seen this a few times in videos and it always makes me laugh. It's funny and edgy but in the area I live in it would get the cops called and be allover facebook
"Hey! I know this is super random.... But you look VERY pretty today gorgeous!"
MFQFNca

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Doober, weebcel, Looks234 and 3 others
Once, it was easy for westerners to go and pick up girls in Eastern Europe - being from USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France, etc., was a huge halo in Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Romania,Bulgaria, etc...
Now: not so much - these countries are mostly westernized and everything that applies in the western world regarding female attraction is the same here, looks are more and more important, and status/money matter less...

@SubSigma

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
What psl does an american need to pull a slavic stacey?

• So Sad
low htn+ is enough for low mtb

chadlite can pull stacy I think
Do I have enough for a stacey lite with my hapa pheno?

Do I have enough for a stacey lite with my hapa pheno?
I think can get highest high mtb

the guys there are very tall 6’0 is avg so abit taller than the German.

• So Sad