CRISICK, AKA "AVERAGEJOE": THE CASE OF AN ABUSED DOG!

From the moment I joined PSL I decided I'd never post my face/identity on these forums, that won't change because of you.
You don’t have to post anything anywhere. Just hop on camera on an app that has nothing to do with this forum. You can use whatever username you want therefore there will be no doxxing. The only reason you won’t do it is because you know you look like a rat, and if a good looking dude starts making fun of you everyone else will hop on it and shit on you.

Was nice talking to you, will talk again when you’ll inject some T and grow some balls.
Ps watch your pockets in your favela neighbourhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, galego123, AscendingHero and 8 others
I was shocked when I saw people praising him. Even his video doesnt look above 5psl

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Deleted member 9090
Hire me to work for you. I need and want to change my life. I'm not expensive...
Very wide range of skills and interests, bound to be of some use.
I have a job for u pm me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Imgonna die from laughter xd

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin and RAITEIII
@Deliciadecu one of the highest IQ users on this forum for discovering this shit tbh :lul:

pretty cringe that @averagejoe feels the need to photoshop pictures that he posts to an incel forum, even if he is rich. also, with all that money why not just buy a rhino?

all in all a good laugh boyos, keep up the good threads :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 9090
I was shocked when I saw people praising him. Even his video doesnt look above 5psl
yeah he like a 6psl tbh. but he claimed 7psl once jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Even it it's shopped it's still atleast 7*

62313B10 FF44 45C1 8DFE 7AE7380D4966 AE17D3CC 675C 4CB9 A08E E68CFF31AB43

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Danish_Retard
also @averagejoe

even if you actually are rich, 6psl w/e, why photoshop pics on an incel forum, and why lie about being a fucking counterstrike pro JFL :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, johncruz12345, Mastermind and 2 others
That’s 8 different bank accounts for separate investments. “Tous mes avoirs” is everything on the 8 accounts combined.
How did you make the money?

yeah he like a 6psl tbh. but he claimed 7psl once jfl
Hes not 6psl but well nvm not the point
You don’t have to post anything anywhere. Just hop on camera on an app that has nothing to do with this forum. You can use whatever username you want therefore there will be no doxxing. The only reason you won’t do it is because you know you look like a rat, and if a good looking dude starts making fun of you everyone else will hop on it and shit on you.

Was nice talking to you, will talk again when you’ll inject some T and grow some balls.
Ps watch your pockets in your favela neighbourhood
Stop acting so narcy, you have nothing to back it up. There are countless users here who look better than you and it remains a true that you've lost your mind ever since you realized you're unable to be an elite male, forcing you to do all these stupid things you've done throughout the years on forums in your attempt to pass as one, not noticing that the only thing you can hope to pass as is a clown!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 1100, goat2x and 3 others
Hes not 6psl but well nvm not the point

Stop acting so narcy, you have nothing to back it up. There are countless users here who look better than you and it remains a true that you've lost your mind ever since you realized you're unable to be an elite male, forcing you to do all these stupid things you've done throughout the years on forums in your attempt to pass as one, not noticing that the only thing you can hope to pass as is a clown!
Another ethnic trying to be relevant.
Could literally rest my balls on your forehead at 6’3 and there’s nothing you can do about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, 11gaijin, Hikicel69 and 9 others
Im just caging imagining a millionaire having nothing better to do with his time other than spend hours on hours fighting randoms online lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6997 and 13 others
Im just caging imagining a millionaire having nothing better to do with his time other than spend hours on hours fighting randoms online lmfao
It’s fun seeing genetically inferior people crying for good looking ones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vergil.is and Deleted member 10536
No its really not tho? Lmao? And if it was, thats not what ur doing, u didnt laugh from a meme u saw on ig about incels or sum. You are literally here wasting your time furiously typing and clowning yourself for years

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Pussyslayer, Mastermind and 5 others
No its really not tho? Lmao? And if it was, thats not what ur doing, u didnt laugh from a meme u saw on ig about incels or sum. You are literally here wasting your time furiously typing and clowning yourself
It is, but not for you since you look like shit.

The creativity and mental gymnastics people do to try to make themselves better is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
It is, but not for you since you look like shit.

The creativity and mental gymnastics people do to try to make themselves better is hilarious
You are such a mentally abused human, you are a pathological liar with deeply rooted mental issues, you know this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6997 and 9 others
You are such a mentally abused human, you are a pathological liar with deeply rooted mental issues, you know this
See? Exactly the point I was making in the comment you quoted lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
With no success so far (except in your head since you have a retarded sense of reality)

But whatever, I'm busy rn. See you later retard!
From the moment I joined PSL I decided I'd never post my face/identity on these forums, that won't change because of you.
Honestly... brutal mogging from my fellow greycel @averagejoe . You look like a bitch backing out like that
'b-b-but i didn't m-m-mean it, I h-h-have no time.... bb IM OUT"

Completely lost the argument and you started so well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, johncruz12345, Deleted member 756 and 5 others
See? Exactly the point I was making in the comment you quoted lmao
But I get it bro people keep attacking you and bring up old photos of you, just move on tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
That's not nice 😞
I'm so poor, I ran out of storage space on my phone.
FUCK

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Honestly... brutal mogging from my fellow greycel @averagejoe . You look like a bitch backing out like that

Shhhh, let him feel good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Vergil.is
Another ethnic trying to be relevant.
Could literally rest my balls on your forehead at 6’3 and there’s nothing you can do about it.
Those pathetic balls of yours are the only thing trying to be relevant here JFL
its expectable from a brainlet like you to have the audacity and lack of self awareness to call someone out saying they're trying to be relevant when you're the mentally handicapped retard posting all type of photoshops trying to impress people thinking nobody can read through your lies.

You're the living definition of what someone should not become, stop giving advice to people on this forum unless you're trynna get them be a psycho who spends night and day photoshopping their pictures, and all aspects about their lives.

such a shame you cant photoshop the fact that you're a failure. Such a shame it's easy to see your a liar and that you have 0 interest of helping anyone on this forum, all you want is just forget for a second the tragic waste of oxygen that you are receiving some reacts.

YOU ARE SO "RICH" NIGGA. SO FULL OF YOURSELF. SO FULL OF SHIT.

This thread is not a competition to see who looks better. You failed to see that after being exposed he resorted to that to deviate the attention from the real point of this thread: exposing him. Something he managed to pull with you. Whether he looks better or worse doesn't change the type of individual he is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4562 and 4 others
Those pathetic balls of yours are the only thing trying to be relevant here JFL
its expectable from a brainlet like you to have the audacity and lack of self awareness to call someone out saying they're trying to be relevant when you're the mentally handicapped retard posting all type of photoshops trying to impress people thinking nobody can read through your lies.

You're the living definition of what someone should not become, stop giving advice to people on this forum unless you're trynna get them be a psycho who spends night and day photoshopping their pictures, and all aspects about their lives.

such a shame you cant photoshop the fact that you're a failure. Such a shame it's easy to see your a liar and that you have 0 interest of helping anyone on this forum, all you want is just forget for a second the tragic waste of oxygen that you are receiving some reacts.

YOU ARE SO "RICH" NIGGA. SO FULL OF YOURSELF. SO FULL OF SHIT.
Tldr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
it's more fun seeing insanely insecure people like u try to prove their worth on the internet. Keep clowning urself it's all entertainment for this dead forum anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
it's more fun seeing insanely insecure people like u try to prove their worth on the internet. Keep clowning urself it's all entertainment for this dead forum anyway
Ethnics reunion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Vergil.is
@Ocelot is gay

Everyone acting gangsta till someone asks them to hop on camera and talk to them face to face jfl
I happened to shave my head completely today, the odds are well against me. Maybe in a month

Full of low t cucks, imagine being scared of talking to someone on the internet. How the fuck do you manage when face to face in real life?

• Love it
Reactions: infini
Sure “google images”

Btw, you’re moving the goal post. Did I hit a nerve by spilling the truth?

Could literally go live on Yubo with you, invite some girls and make fun of your ugly ass in front of dozens of people
bruh just take the L, this isn't going anywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 1100, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
A pathological liar tells lies and stories that fall somewhere between conscious lying and delusion. They sometimes believe their own lies.

It’s difficult to know how to deal with a pathological liar who may not always be conscious of their lying. Some do it so often that experts believe they may not know the difference between fact and fiction after some time.

Pathological liars also tend to be natural performers. They’re eloquent and know how to engage with others when speaking. They’re creative and original, and quick thinkers who don’t usually show common signs of lying, such as long pauses or avoidance of eye contact.

When asked questions, they may speak a lot without ever being specific or answering the question.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22126, onnysk and 8 others
Like why dont someone who regularly posts his face here just hop on some insta live(obv with fake accounts) with him so we finally know the truth..

Also JFL at claiming to be a millionaire yet still rotting on this site like the abused dog you are.

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah

Where did I say I won't do a Yubo battle (Cringe shit) because I have no time you retard??

Did you even read what I wrote you imbecile??

I said I was leaving because I had shit to do. REGARDLESS OF FREE TIME OR NOT, I wouldn't participate in such retarded shit just to expose my identity.

LEARN TO READ GREYCEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1464
Where did I say I won't do a Yubo battle (Cringe shit) because I have no time you retard??

I said I was leaving because I had shit to do. REGARDLESS OF FREE TIME OR NOT, I wouldn't participate in such retarded shit just to expose my identity.

LEARN TO READ GREYCEL
It’s not a battle you low iq midget; it’s just hopping on camera and talking. Do you sound like an Indian that works in the IT department when you call the assistance service? Or do you look like a rat and are afraid of people making fun of your appearance?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

LEARN TO READ GREYCEL
It's annoying when people make up shit like that cuz too dumb to understand anything lmao

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 1100
It’s not a battle you low iq midget; it’s just hopping on camera and talking. Do you sound like an Indian that works in the IT department when you call the assistance service? Or do you look like a rat and are afraid of people making fun of your appearance?

But here we have another dumb retard. Can u please explain what you getting mogged by someone has to do with this thread exposing you as a fucking loser lying 24/7 for years?

are u blind? Or just a retard?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 1100

Neither. And I'm pretty sure my voice is deeper than yours so I'd sound better anyway.

As I said:

My privacy > chatting on yubo with you to take screenshots.

And tbh I'm done with this thread, I already proved my main point, not gonna waste time with this come and forth of "Yubo?YUBO? YUBO????"

But here we have another dumb retard. Can u please explain what you getting mogged by someone has to do with this thread exposing you as a fucking loser lying 24/7 for years?

are u blind? Or just a retard?
Jesus Christ you’re brain dead. Don’t drop out of school.

He accuses me of photoshopping pictures, so hopping on camera live and seeing me would prove him otherwise. The thing is I’m gonna make fun of his rat looking face in front of people, and being proven wrong and made fun of, he won’t be able to handle it.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

He accuses me of photoshopping pictures, so hopping on camera live and seeing me would prove him otherwise. The thing is I’m gonna make fun of his rat looking face in front of people, and being proven wrong and made fun of, he won’t be able to handle it.
Nigger uve been proved to lie long ago. Broootal

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind

okay but why lie about being a csgo pro :lul:

Just lol @ this loser, can't believe he's still on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back