CRISICK, AKA "AVERAGEJOE": THE CASE OF AN ABUSED DOG!

what was your username ?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 18244, onnysk and 2 others
he knows that if he comes up with a madeup username he's gonna get exposed since it only takes a simple search on hltv to find out whether it's real or not jfl

what was your username ?
Won’t post username since it’s easy to doxx. All you need to know is that it was from 2009 to 2012. The most notable team we played against was fnatic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and sergeant blackpill
Won’t post username since it’s easy to doxx. All you need to know is that it was from 2009 to 2012. The most notable team we played against was fnatic
found it

username was "madeupnamefakeandshittystory"

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
oh shit i forgot about this frauding retard lmao

Drama Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
He is legit good looking

He sounds exactly like a pathological liar I had in my class back in HS. The dude was always lying about everything to sound cool, everyone made fun of him for his lies but he still kept lying more and more, didn't matter what
Mirin Dark triad

Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 7098, Deprived and 3 others
He's dating a htb so he's clearly at least a Chadlite irl.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
He has a lot of soyboy/nu-maleish redditor tendencies. He even kind of looks like one in his old pics. He’s always trying to shit on incels like he’s a moderator on r/inceltear or some shit.

• JFL
:feelsgiga:

bump for deleted member

:feelsgiga:

bump for deleted member
Keep hatin on him inkwell, crisk is slaying women we could only dream of every second off the day he’s a Gigga chad 🇹🇩 even our sisters lust for crisk the French MED bad boy 👦

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 16474
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and currylightskin
Banger of a thread, caged hard

• JFL
@ReadBooksEveryday Look at these losers trying to discredit our lord and savior smh…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 22126 and ReadBooksEveryday
BOTB worthy from start to finish. Classic display of confidence, meets counterattack, meets cope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back