Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and inceletto
I'll make side profile as my profile picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and Jagged0
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Did he become Kikeppley's lab rat or does he photoshops his pictures? I heard he photoshops but never saw proof.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Did he become Kikeppley's lab rat or does he photoshops his pictures? I heard he photoshops but never saw proof.
Only confirmed thing is face app but I definitely think there’s some photoshop at work too especially his modeling pics probably even his videos are touched up

• Woah
Reactions: Golang
Ok he’s a mogger in this one only psl guys ik that could compare is orb @Amnesia or the slav guy from lookism
6BCBC494 82DD 40F5 8C25 5B710D65F3C9

• Woah
Crisick is a huge Chad. Yes obviously there's lighting to be considered but you can't fraud bones that hard anyway. But he has some of the best bones on psl if not the best ever.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
overrated
Cope, he constantly gets rated 8.5 on rateme and lookism look at his tinder results they speak for themselves
1551581894-r8vztwt.jpg
all girls basically down to fuck and not believing he's real on snap lol

He looks young asf in those photos and who cares?
He ascended through soft and hardmaxxing and became a legit chad who does modelling shoots now

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CsCurry, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Is that his natural jaw?

insane someone compared him to a Mediterranean Greek god

"You are so gorgeous and look like you’re from some Mediterranean country where all the hot men live like Spain, Italy or Greece😍

So handsome, at least 8."
Dark lookz always wins

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, SubhumanCurrycel, inceletto and 1 other person
He ascended through soft and hardmaxxing and became a legit chad who does modelling shoots now
He claims he was 13-14 in those photos and just had a strong puberty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and SubhumanCurrycel
He claims he was 13-14 in those photos and just had a strong puberty.
I know about strong puberty because I Wentworth through one myself but fuck he’s defo had implants or a top least fillers no doubt

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Jagged0
I know about strong puberty because I Wentworth through one myself but fuck he’s defo had implants or a top least fillers no doubt
What do you rate this psl aspie who had surgery
images
uncanny valley or slayer?

people are saying he shops his pics. i won't knock anyone for surgery but shopping ur pics for PSL validation is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and SubhumanCurrycel
What do you rate this psl aspie who had surgery
images
uncanny valley or slayer?
Slayer if 5’10 and above with fit body
Only thing uncanny imo is his hair looks like a bush tbh

• JFL
wasnt he exposed countless times for being a mentally ill 30 year old freelance photoshop artist with a girlfriend who cuts herself lel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, stuckneworleans and SubhumanCurrycel
filler overload in his jawline/chin

Only confirmed thing is face app but I definitely think there’s some photoshop at work too especially his modeling pics probably even his videos are touched up
Every model photoshops thats why motion beats pics

• +1
even his videos are touched up
Are you mentally impaired? Are you a brain dead Down syndrome having faggot? In what way can an in motion video be morphed you complete and utter coping subhuman?

Mogs me hard that makes me want to beat myself

These r all shopped

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
From this:
GzGvWWx
IqtUAbH d
7Xz1nq9

To this:
LFSD7sy
Comment yOH0XJJY4lyashu3gOa2zKX9ddaIrxDg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Are you mentally impaired? Are you a brain dead Down syndrome having faggot? In what way can an in motion video be morphed you complete and utter coping subhuman?
Please stop tasting crisick dick boyo, you can use photoshop and apps on videos to morph yourself.

• JFL
Please stop tasting crisick dick boyo, you can use photoshop and apps on videos to morph yourself.
You are retarded, I give up. I’m guessing that being goodlooking is just a mythical legend and every Chad to have ever existed is just computer generated. Some of you retards never cease to amaze me.

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap
looks like a rectangle
invisible to jailbaits btw too little pretty and too much masc, keep coping with your 30 years old post wall hags who need a big dick daddy to take care of them

You are retarded, I give up. I’m guessing that being goodlooking is just a mythical legend and every Chad to have ever existed is just computer generated. Some of you retards never cease to amaze me.
We're discussing a narcy who constantly posts on rateme and at one point lookism 24/7 ofc he edits his videos when he was exposed for using faceapp for his pics and then adobe photoshop by users on his videos.

• JFL
We're discussing a narcy who constantly posts on rateme and at one point lookism 24/7 ofc he edits his videos when he was exposed for using faceapp and then adobe photoshop by users on his videos.
Retard, he was not exposed for shit. Coping jealous aspies made up this rumor of him morphing his pics and everyone hopped on the bandwagon of accusing him even though he has posted numerous in motion videos and selfies to his Snapchat which is completely impossible to morph and he still looks exactly the same. The way some of you retards cope is pathetic. Just accept that he is that much of a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap