Crisick went from Beta to Alpha, holy shit

And that's where you're wrong. Because it doesn't matter how good your individual features actually are. You can have shit features and have insane harmony.

Once again, see Ryan Gosling which is the perfect example for everyone bringing up "harmony".

He has NCT, weak eyebrows, weak lower third, weak lip area, huge forehead, weak zygos and the list goes on.

Yet his harmony is insane and women get their pussies wet just by looking at him.
You will never have top tier harmony if your features are shit. Ryan Gosling is below average facially judging objectively jfl if you think that’s insane facial harmony, the only reason girls go crazy for him is because of that movie he was in, if he wasn’t famous he would be nothing esp facially. See Jeremy Meeks for actual insane harmony

so many retarded low iq copers in this thread

Nah his facial harmony is fine. I agree its not really that good but its definetly not bad.
In the op pic it looks below average to average at best, other pics average but not top tier harmony for sure

You will never have top tier harmony if your features are shit. Ryan Gosling is below average facially judging objectively jfl if you think that’s insane facial harmony, the only reason girls go crazy for him is because of that movie he was in, if he wasn’t famous he would be nothing esp facially. See Jeremy Meeks for actual insane harmony

So he's considered one of the most sexiest men alive just because he played in some movie?

I'm done trying to argue with you. I thought you had some better arguments and something to back up your claims but you actually don't.

So he's considered one of the most sexiest men alive just because he played in some movie?

I'm done trying to argue with you. I thought you had some better arguments and something to back up your claims but you actually don't.
4581FC44 996B 4C27 A48A B892406C7223 FDC23559 1EAA 4C85 BECD 203CCA4AC28A
Yep this is the sexiest men alive JFL he’s below average facially stop the cope :lul::lul: his status halo saves him
They don't mog him by 1-2 psl points, if they mog him at all. If you compare those pics with Chris model pictures there isn't really that much of a difference.
They literally mog him in every aspect facially, only their bones are close

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
View attachment 14677View attachment 14678
Yep this is the sexiest men alive JFL he’s below average facially stop the cope :lul::lul: his status halo saves him
don’t agree with you on Chris but gosling is definitely haloed by his status as a film star in romantic films, the director picked for a role because his face wasn’t good looking I read somewhere

Yeah, that dude is considered SEXY by females which is all that matters at the end of the day. He literally wets 4 billion pussies on a daily basis.

Yeah, that dude is considered SEXY by females which is all that matters at the end of the day. He literally wets 4 billion pussies on a daily basis.

Status though gosling is pretty subhuman his harmony is not above average at all

• +1
Reactions: theropeking

I agree with you on Ryan Gosling, he is a 5 psl on my psl rating scale and one of 5 examples I put for PSL 5. Good, atleast you gained a little bit respect from me.

Status though gosling is pretty subhuman his harmony is not above average at all

There are many male celebrities who have status, are above in looks, and are still not considered as good looking or have as many women flock to them like they do with Gosling.
Seriously try it, the dude is a fucking mystery when it comes to the opposite gender. Take a good looking male model and Ryan Gosling, put them together, and ask a bunch of girls/women who do they prefer and you're going to be mind blown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
There are many male celebrities who have status, are above in looks, and are still not considered as good looking or have as many women flock to them like they do with Gosling.
Seriously try it, the dude is a fucking mystery when it comes to the opposite gender. Take a good looking male model and Ryan Gosling, put them together, and ask a bunch of girls/women who do they prefer and you're going to be mind blown.

Lol I’ll try at school fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Anyone you consider good looking and that mogs Gosling to dirt
I think Gosling's face isn't that good. Maybe he has great harmony but nothing outstanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think Gosling's face isn't that good. Maybe he has great harmony but nothing outstanding.

Gosling fucking subhuman he’s just haloed by status only retards think he has harmony

I didn’t get 10 matches with my best picture, I got more than 10 matches a day on tinder but I’m very selective matching only with gl girls
It was just for information and second info, i mogged crisick on the mogging contest

I didn’t get 10 matches with my best picture, I got more than 10 matches a day on tinder but I’m very selective matching only with gl girls
It was just for information and second info, i mogged crisick on the mogging contest

Plz just stop...

You don’t mog Chris, arcbrah and I’m pretty sure you either drew or Chris mogged you

• +1
Reactions: Autist

Actually that’s I used this aspie selfie for tinder and I got some nice girls conversations

Guys a PSL 5 max shit facial harmony
Coping
Enthusiast

JoinedDec 15, 2018Messages457
[U]Coping[/U] Can we call him arcdyke too, I think it's funnier

• +1
Plz just stop...

You don’t mog Chris, arcbrah and I’m pretty sure you either drew or Chris mogged you

Yess that was a cope, the final score was 3-3 and they weren’t any other votes, but yeah tbh he mogs me
Plz just stop...

And why are u guys calling me arcbrah?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yess that was a cope, the final score was 3-3 and they weren’t any other votes, but yeah tbh he mogs me
Hey you're back so what went down at reddit Jfl

You got another girlfriend yet btw ?

I would say your on the same looks level as him, both a PSL 6

Chris looks like a generic WASP chad, he's def at least a 6.5, he's way way more masculine looking than arceus and we underestimate how much arceus's disgusting skin holds him back

• +1
Hey you're back so what went down at reddit Jfl

Im not talking to you, you’re a fucking ugly antisocial frustrated aspie. Btw if you said something once again on the forum about my bath pics( cause yeah that’s a bad pic from me, I don’t look good, but I think no one looks good on every pic except 10/10 guys) I will send u a pic of me fucking a hot chics and then I will came to eat your anus

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Deleted member 611
Gay
@Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 176
Chris looks like a generic WASP chad, he's def at least a 6.5, he's way way more masculine looking than arceus and we underestimate how much arceus's disgusting skin holds him back
Looking more masculine doesn’t mean better looking jfl the perfect mix is looking masculine and feminine at same time

Im not talking to you, you’re a fucking ugly antisocial frustrated aspie. Btw if you said something once again on the forum about my bath pics( cause yeah that’s a bad pic from me, I don’t look good, but I think no one looks good on every pic except 10/10 guys) I will send u a pic of me fucking a hot chics and then I will came to eat your anus
Calm down faggot

• +1

If course he’s more masculine fucking idiot I’m 19 late bloomer, what’s the point comparing an Fully developped adult with me? My face will mature with time. And everyone on this forum skin mogs me, but I slay more than 99.99% of the forum, cause skin isn’t that important

6C09C1E6 9599 4175 8842 4BAEE3F2E045

• +1
If course he’s more masculine fucking idiot I’m 19 late bloomer, what’s the point comparing an Fully developped adult with me? My face will mature with time. And everyone on this forum skin mogs me, but I slay more than 99.99% of the forum, cause skin isn’t that important
Then why are you saying you mog him. Why is it even a question. Skin is very important.

• +1
Looking more masculine doesn’t mean better looking jfl the perfect mix is looking masculine and feminine at same time

That’s true, look at Tom cruise, Leo di capris, but you need to have like at least masc lower tird

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Welcome back baby @Arceus300 It's my deepest regret to tell you that I officially mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Calling me faggot is a bit funny, cause I will eat your pussy irl. im Way more masc than u and I will beat ur ass

Ohh I have missed you arcbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Then why are you saying you mog him. Why is it even a question. Skin is very important.

It was a joke, he mogs me fore sure, yeah skin is important but not that much bro. I got a theory, Harmony>Bones>Eyes>Skin>Hair

Calling me faggot is a bit funny, cause I will eat your pussy irl. im Way more masc than u and I will beat ur ass
8B89B8CB 01E4 4E61 9EB5 A66842D33471

@Mansnob mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 611
Ohh I have missed you arcbrah

That’s not a joke, frame, height(185cm) deep voice, brow ridge, lower tird I’m the typical dom ufc fighter ahaha

Arcbrah I got more matches in Japan than you in Japan... I so mog the living fuck out of your ugly ass face my fucking god how more can I laugh JFL

You got 19 matches in 1 hour, my pics got 60. It's over faggot

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Dont Know who is it ? I became a meme on the forum that’s great guys
Arcbrah I got more matches in Japan than you in Japan... I so mog the living fuck out of your ugly ass face my fucking god how more can I laugh JFL

my b, i was confused because he looks exactly the same in the first photo.

This says a lot about the nickeling and diming we do when it comes to our faces.

In japan? What the fuck, who care about japan, do it in a European country. Btw, 60 matches( not likes with tinder gold) I’m talking about matches is impossible, even if you’re a male model

That’s not a joke, frame, height(185cm) deep voice, brow ridge, lower tird I’m the typical dom ufc fighter ahaha

What ? Why you quoting me I don’t care about your features