Crisick went from Beta to Alpha, holy shit

Dont Know who is it ? I became a meme on the forum that’s great guys
C9421D39 F615 4A43 9FE8 17B116003C37

This is Major @Mansnob. Mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Mansnob
In japan? What the fuck, who care about japan, do it in a European country. Btw, 60 matches( not likes with tinder gold) I’m talking about matches is impossible, even if you’re a male model
What likes, you idiot? It's not impossible, I just did that literally 2 hours ago. Also, I can't do the same without Tinder Gold, because I can't set the GPS location up wherever I want WITHOUT Tinder Gold smfh

I dunno wtf ur talking about pfhahahaha. I mean, what's a like on Tinder? I only know what "match" means but not "like".

I literally matched with 60 japanese chicks, 6-7/10's bro. Your profile only got 19 matches. it's over for you

Edit: Oh yeah, no, I'm talking about matches, not likes. idgaf about likes lolz

What likes, you idiot? It's not impossible, I just did that literally 2 hours ago. Also, I can't do the same without Tinder Gold, because I can't set the GPS location up wherever I want WITHOUT Tinder Gold smfh

I dunno wtf ur talking about pfhahahaha. I mean, what's a like on Tinder? I only know what "match" means but not "like".

I literally matched with 60 japanese chicks, 6-7/10's bro. Your profile only got 19 matches. it's over for you

You’re an autist bro. A like is people who liked your profil but didn’t match them. And you cannot have 60 matches per hour, it’s a cope. I got more than 10 matches jour in a 100k people town, that’s very much, but you’re coping 60 matches per hour

I said stop calling me faggot cause I’m dom

Ah yeah dude of course he mogs me, know what everyone here mogs me

I didn’t call you a fag arcbrah but since your so insistent on it

229359D2 2C0B 4CEC 9F3A D0717FDDF734

You’re an autist bro. A like is people who liked your profil but didn’t match them. And you cannot have 60 matches per hour, it’s a cope. I got more than 10 matches jour in a 100k people town, that’s very much, but you’re coping 60 matches per hour
Omfg this idiot really doesn't believe he's a subhuman compared to me huh? First off, baby, if you took the time to clear up your skin, MAYBE then, MAYBE you would actually stand a chance against me?

Next time I'll set you and myself up in Thailand. We're gonna see who scores more Tran I mean girls.
In fact I've even set up 20 dates with 20 japanese chicks, of those 60. JFL I feel bad for doing this tbh, I mean, those girls are innocent, eh? Man I'm such a scumbag, I'm not gonna do this again

@StudyHacks

@Psychonaut

@dogtown

Wait for me, I will came in ur pussy with some tinder screenshot, and I got the bath pics on my tinderbox it over
Omfg this idiot really doesn't believe he's a subhuman compared to me huh? First off, baby, if you took the time to clear up your skin, MAYBE then, MAYBE you would actually stand a chance against me?

Next time I'll set you and myself up in Thailand. We're gonna see who scores more Tran I mean girls.
In fact I've even set up 20 dates with 20 japanese chicks, of those 60. JFL I feel bad for doing this tbh, I mean, those girls are innocent, eh? Man I'm such a scumbag, I'm not gonna do this again

Any way, in Europe how many matches per hour do you have, and stop copping with ur shit you’re talking to me about Thailand... and don’t forget that I only slay prime pussy, don’t matches with sub 6 girls

@StudyHacks

@Psychonaut

@dogtown

Wait for me, I will came in ur pussy with some tinder screenshot, and I got the bath pics on my tinderbox it over

93FDC873 51F3 4643 9E01 96754C8BE70A

@StudyHacks

@Psychonaut

@dogtown

Any way, in Europe how many matches per hour do you have, and stop copping with ur shit you’re talking to me about Thailand... and don’t forget that I only slay prime pussy, don’t matches with sub 6 girls
LOL u mad for getting mogged by a man of higher class than you? Oh god your French boypussy is hurting, huh, Maybe you should take some aspirin <3

LOL u mad for getting mogged by a man of higher class than you? Oh god your French boypussy is hurting, huh, Maybe you should take some aspirin <3

Bro you’re an absolute idiot

Bro you’re an absolute idiot
An absolute idiot for slaying in Japan while you got your ass kicked by a man of higher class? OK.

I'll tell you what: This is what your face looks like in the eyes of women:

Dogbarrel 1 1

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Inb4 "muh browridge" "my lower third" "my zygos" "my lips"

Obligatory warning: Arceus may be about to post a video of himself taking a shit. Mandatory recommendation for use of nose clips

• +1
Inb4 "muh browridge" "my lower third" "my zygos" "my lips"

Obligatory warning: Arceus may be about to post a video of himself taking a shit. Mandatory recommendation for use of nose clips

Bwhahahahaahahahhahahahahah :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Also LOL at the cope @Arceus300... You telling me you wouldn't fuck JAP pussy? You wouldn'T touch asian chicks? Nigga not only is your skin ugly as sin, but your logic has just won a Darwinian award too
Talk about achievement of the day. I envy you

Also LOL at the cope @Arceus300... You telling me you wouldn't fuck JAP pussy? You wouldn'T touch asian chicks? Nigga not only is your skin ugly as sin, but your logic has just won a Darwinian award too
Talk about achievement of the day. I envy you

What the fuck bro. Why are you matching girls in Thailand you will take a flight to Thailand just to fuck some girls? You’re crazy

What the fuck bro. Why are you matching girls in Thailand you will take a flight to Thailand just to fuck some girls? You’re crazy
No. I'm doing these experiments to assess my slay-potential in different parts of the world. Tbh I'm mostly attracted to asian women, so as far as I'm concerned, as long as (and if) I am a slayer of asian women, but not of caucasians or blacks, I'm 100% fine with that.

I've slayed on Tinder in South Korea and japan so far, Thailand is next. I'm gonna be trying my luck in every East-Asian / South-East Asian country. I could care less about white women or blacks ngl.
And actually yeah I would if I didn't have other stuff to do (university).

No. I'm doing these experiments to assess my slay-potential in different parts of the world. Tbh I'm mostly attracted to asian women, so as far as I'm concerned, as long as (and if) I am a slayer of asian women, but not of caucasians or blacks, I'm 100% fine with that.

I've slayed on Tinder in South Korea and japan so far, Thailand is next. I'm gonna be trying my luck in every East-Asian / South-East Asian country. I could care less about white women or blacks ngl.

And actually yeah I would if I didn't have other stuff to do (university).

Intersteing i should try to, cause I hang out with latinas, whites, asians, Arab girls all phenotype except black( they don’t like pretty boys I guess) but don’t know with wich ethny I will be the more successful

Intersteing i should try to, cause I hang out with latinas, whites, asians, Arab girls all phenotype except black( they don’t like pretty boys I guess) but don’t know with wich ethny I will be the more successful

You will slay all ethnicities you gl, I did decent with blacks in the USA when I tried some dating apps.

Asians will always be the easiest btw though

You will slay all ethnicities you gl, I did decent with blacks in the USA when I tried some dating apps.

Is that because we're white? :lul:

• +1

Thank you for the compliment can I give you a little kiss?

We would suffer from the opposite effect if we were blacks, correct? I hear asian women really don't like black guys

I heard that too, but I sore some people on lookism day blacks slay Asians I couldn’t tell you about that one

Studyhacks and arcbrah are literally my fav users on here jfl at this comedy :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Hm yes in order to be desired by the femoid species you must wear a shower cap at all times and brandish the double chins. Yes

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
I think Gosling's face isn't that good. Maybe he has great harmony but nothing outstanding.

Exactly. He has below average features but still has great harmony and is considered gl by women thanks to it.

You can nitpick all his little defects all you want, thruth is he has that masculine face halo that makes those little flaws irrelavant.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem