CRISPR + Female Eugenics equals... Indian Extinction? [EVERYONE GTFIH]

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

With unregulated eugenics and with genetic and epigenetic editing, women would use their eugenic powers and the world would turn out something like this.

Prelude: Ethnic tax is just status tax basically. Unless you're ONE of the four phenotypes below or an East Asian guy (naturally feminine looking) or Black Woman (naturally masculine looking).
To alleviate this, you must either masculine-max or pretty-boy max as an East Asian or feminine-max as a Black Woman (unless you're more mulatta looking).
This isn't a status-induced limit, it's a genetic limit. This genetic limit can be overridden, but for the four phenotypes, I'll discuss below...

Looking more Euro-Centric as a group and also having a fully industrialized nation on par with the West, with little cultural failos is the best thing for status.

Phenotypes I think will go extinct.
  • South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
  • South East Asians [POSSIBLE EXTINCTION]
    • Cause: Most South East Asian Men are so unappealing that literally anyone that isn't South East Asian can compete, SEA women tend to be White/Western Worshippers as well. Some Austroloid genetics.
  • Pure African [LIKELY EXTINCTION]
    • Cause: Western Black Phenotype mogs them to oblivion and they'd kill off their ooga booga features. We see evidence of this today. The last thing you want to look like is that "Fresh from Africa" phenotype. People can smell it. Pure African Phenotype. Associated with hyper-low status, hyper-poverty, on top of being not attractive.
Phenotypes that will live on, and their evolution.
  • East Asians will still be around only because of the mass appeal of the neoteny of Asian women. They'll get rid of their flat faces and maybe monolid and they'll all have that Kpop phenotype. They'll probably end up looking like Kpop HAPAs.
    • Possible Evolution, Male:
    • Possible Evolution, Female:
  • Blacks will be fine as long as they don't look like Fresh off the boat Africans, which this phenotype will be eradicated. The ones in the west will probably evolve to be more mulatto/lightskin looking, especially being accelerated by the fact that American people tend to think if you look a little black, it means you're black. With gene editing, the hair and eye color variety will be very high. Hair texture would move to type three hair, type four hair would be, for the most part, eradicated. The burnt skin will be eradicated and skin tone will be around 3-5. The economic and cultural de-ghettoization of Blacks in the U.S, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the world, is probably the biggest SMV boost they could possibly get (The ones from the West only though), especially for the women. Cured of cultural failos, they'd do better. Could play out differently in Europe and Latin America though, or could play out similarly, who knows.
  • If you're African, your status depends on the world's perception of Africa and your subhuman governments, good luck with that
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Most Latins will likely just look more Spanish while maintaining their Latin look, obviously, you don't want to look EXACTLY like the motherfuckers who use "vosotros". They'll still keep their other features from certain ethnicities but they'll just look more Spanish. Possible also have lighter eyes as well.
  • MENAs, much more exaggerated than women, will basically try to look SIGNIFICANTLYmore Indo-European, European, or Levantine. The women will end up likely looking like Kardashians
    • Possible Evolution, Male
  • Whites will darken themselves to look more tan, and cure some of their failos such as thin lips, freckles, etc. Women will probably tone up the neoteny. The women that aren't blond already will definitely turn to blondeness. Blue eyes or at least non-brown eyes will be a must-have.
Mix them all together and you'll get Level 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Lightskins

Thanks, @Xangsane for the idea.
@AscendingHero, @FiveFootSix56

BOTB-worthy thread.

Attachments

• 1652450386606.png
    1652450386606.png
    925.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1652453254496.png
    1652453254496.png
    457.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Richard_Hungwell, lil truecel and 15 others
Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate and Hueless
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
What do you guys think everyone?

View attachment 1678374
With unregulated eugenics and with genetic and epigenetic editing, women would use their eugenic powers and the world would turn out something like this.

Prelude: Ethnic tax is just status tax basically. Unless you're ONE of the four phenotypes below or an East Asian guy (naturally feminine looking) or Black Woman (naturally masculine looking).
To alleviate this, you must either masculine-max or pretty-boy max as an East Asian or feminine-max as a Black Woman (unless you're more mulatta looking).
This isn't a status-induced limit, it's a genetic limit. This genetic limit can be overridden, but for the four phenotypes, I'll discuss below...

Looking more Euro-Centric as a group and also having a fully industrialized nation on par with the West, with little cultural failos is the best thing for status.

• South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
    • Cause: Most South East Asian Men are so unappealing that literally anyone that isn't South East Asian can compete, SEA women tend to be White/Western Worshippers as well. Some Austroloid genetics.
    • Cause: Western Black Phenotype mogs them to oblivion and they'd kill off their ooga booga features. We see evidence of this today. The last thing you want to look like is that "Fresh from Africa" phenotype. People can smell it. Pure African Phenotype. Associated with hyper-low status, hyper-poverty, on top of being not attractive.
  • East Asians will still be around only because of the mass appeal of the neoteny of Asian women. They'll get rid of their flat faces and maybe monolid and they'll all have that Kpop phenotype. They'll probably end up looking like Kpop HAPAs.
  • Blacks will be fine as long as they don't look like Fresh off the boat Africans, which this phenotype will be eradicated. The ones in the west will probably evolve to be more mulatto/lightskin looking, especially being accelerated by the fact that American people tend to think if you look a little black, it means you're black. With gene editing, the hair and eye color variety will be very high. Hair texture would move to type three hair, type four hair would be, for the most part, eradicated. The burnt skin will be eradicated and skin tone will be around 3-5. The economic and cultural de-ghettoization of Blacks in the U.S, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the world, is probably the biggest SMV boost they could possibly get (The ones from the West only though), especially for the women. Cured of cultural failos, they'd do better. Could play out differently in Europe and Latin America though, or could play out similarly, who knows.
  • If you're African, your status depends on the world's perception of Africa and your subhuman governments, good luck with that
  • View attachment 1678409
  • View attachment 1678410
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Most Latins will likely just look more Spanish while maintaining their Latin look, obviously, you don't want to look EXACTLY like the motherfuckers who use "vosotros". They'll still keep their other features from certain ethnicities but they'll just look more Spanish. Possible also have lighter eyes as well.
  • MENAs, much more exaggerated than women, will basically try to look SIGNIFICANTLYmore Indo-European, European, or Levantine. The women will end up likely looking like Kardashians
  • Whites will darken themselves to look more tan, and cure some of their failos such as thin lips, freckles, etc. Women will probably tone up the neoteny. The women that aren't blond already will definitely turn to blondeness. Blue eyes or at least non-brown eyes will be a must-have.
Mix them all together and you'll get Level 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Lightskins

BOTB-worthy thread.

This guy literally looks South Asian you're not fooling me boyo:lul::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

Also keep dreaming:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
View attachment 1678374

• South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOTB-worthy thread.
Good thread but you make many mistakes here.
The African example you used were Nilotes and they are a minority within africa but have an avg height of 6’4 depending on tribe so chances of anybody outside of Eastern Africa ever meeting a Nilote is super rare. Also you forget africas population is super huge with huge birthrate I don’t see them going extinct but I do agree that blacks not in the Americas will become like Brazilian blacks (look more curry than black in the end with the mixing). Europe will keep getting pure blood Africans so they will remain pure. Middle East ones race mix so they will become moggers like Americas blacks

Curries like black Africans have a huge population big differnce however is that they hate themsleves due to this self hate I can see many trying to CRISPR themsleves into gettin like @ForeverRecession however how brutal curry society with caste and shit is I don’t see them allowing lower castes to get lightskin and shit so curries are doomed.

East Asian have low broth rate now due to technology look at Japan. Though largest population their men are incels and their women race mix a lot :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: sorry you dropped the ball on this one I can see gooks mixing with black foids in Africa and their women mixing with white men they will go extinct if every race population grows.

Arabs can also mullato maxx tbh I see two types of Arabs forming the ones like @Xangsane and the ones like Drake the rapper they will Mullatomaxz and Leventine maxx.

Latinos will do EXACALLY as you said

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
The African example you used were Nilotes and they are a minority within africa but have an avg height of 6’4 depending on tribe so chances of anybody outside of Eastern Africa ever meeting a Nilote is super rare. Also you forget africas population is super huge with huge birthrate I don’t see them going extinct but I do agree that blacks not in the Americas will become like Brazilian blacks (look more curry than black in the end with the mixing). Europe will keep getting pure blood Africans so they will remain pure. Middle East ones race mix so they will become moggers like Americas blacks

Curries like black Africans have a huge population big differnce however is that they hate themsleves due to this self hate I can see many trying to CRISPR themsleves into gettin like @ForeverRecession however how brutal curry society with caste and shit is I don’t see them allowing lower castes to get lightskin and shit so curries are doomed.

East Asian have low broth rate now due to technology look at Japan. Though largest population their men are incels and their women race mix a lot :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: sorry you dropped the ball on this one I can see gooks mixing with black foids in Africa and their women mixing with white men they will go extinct if every race population grows.

Arabs can also mullato maxx tbh I see two types of Arabs forming the ones like @Xangsane and the ones like Drake the rapper they will Mullatomaxz and Leventine maxx.

Great response. The East Asian part though is so brutal. Asians will die off bifricate into Blasians and HAPAs :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Great response. The East Asian part though is so brutal. Asians will die off bifricate into Blasians and HAPAs :lul:
Basically and it’s already happening rn. Curries are too caste based to every be fully cured of their pheno they will force most to keep their subhuman phenotype as a status thing. New word blacks will transform into Brazilian/Dominicans so ironcially making Latinos and blacks essentially the same race in the Americas this is assmuming Africans don’t migrate to the new world like they do europe.

I think the evolution of blacks and curries will be the msot intresting as it can go either way all you need is one pro black/pro Dravidian to completely prevent this from taking place.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and thereallegend

Granted the option using CRISPR, pureblood africans will phase themselves out, and regardless of the Nilotic Phenotype, you get the point still, Sudanid, Congolesid, all are pure african phenotypes, the ones in africa as well will just follow their mogger counterparts in the Americas.

With the Indians though, if the caste system restrains the men, then that's the last generation of Dravidians. Why produce more Dravidians haha. They'd try CRISPRing themselves illegally though, they'd find a way.

These phenotypes will encounter voluntary or involuntary extinction, either way, that's what's happening.

• +1
Indian population in 1922: 200 million

Indian population in 2022: 1.4 billion

Curries ain’t going nowhere buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 14905, ayaanudon and 6 others
Basically and it’s already happening rn. Curries are too caste based to every be fully cured of their pheno they will force most to keep their subhuman phenotype as a status thing. New word blacks will transform into Brazilian/Dominicans so ironcially making Latinos and blacks essentially the same race in the Americas this is assmuming Africans don’t migrate to the new world like they do europe.

I think the evolution of blacks and curries will be the msot intresting as it can go either way all you need is one pro black/pro Dravidian to completely prevent this from taking place.
I think lightskins/mulatto is a better term. Dominicans have South European Ancestry while your stereotypical Lightskin has Nordic/Germanic Ancestry.

Indian population in 1922: 200 million

Indian population in 2022: 1.4 billion

Curries ain’t going nowhere buddy.
They'll commit self-extinction via CRISPR

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend

Elaborate, and yeah, the evolution of blacks (Western ones) is the most interesting and the most unpredictable

• +1
Granted the option using CRISPR, pureblood africans will phase themselves out, and regardless of the Nilotic Phenotype, you get the point still, Sudanid, Congolesid, all are pure african phenotypes, the ones in africa as well will just follow their mogger counterparts in the Americas.

With the Indians though, if the caste system restrains the men, then that's the last generation of Dravidians. Why produce more Dravidians haha. They'd try CRISPRing themselves illegally though, they'd find a way.

These phenotypes will encounter voluntary or involuntary extinction, either way, that's what's happening.
The CRISPR on them depends on how their level of westernisation you see when eveybody you know has your phenotype you’ll belive yours is the best the Chinese think theirs is the best and many Africans call Europeans ugly in their language. TLDR: they won’t CRISPR if they think their phenotype is better than western ones.

Curries and Mestizos acknowledge their phenotype is bad regardless of social status or wealth all south Asians and Mestizos want to look western. Same cannot be said for the east or Africa. Arabs can either mullato maxx (gulf and many NAFRIS will do this) or Leventine max (mostly Leventine and NAFRIS will do this)

Last edited:
View attachment 1678374

• South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOTB-worthy thread.
Good thread. Basically every ethnic ethnicity showcasing more eurocentric, less stereoptypically ethnic features and White people seek to cure their failos and look more tanned/healthy looking.

It seems the ideal nowadays in short is a eurocentric mixed look, essentially you want to encapsulate the best of both worlds.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, thereallegend and enchanted_elixir
Whites are the ones going extinct(fertility rate is way too low),anything else is cope

Asia and African populations are way too big

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, KING REIDYZ, thereallegend and 1 other person
I dunno because you see if Africans remain poor and unwesternised Aka still have their ugly archaic cultures they won’t see the need to become like mogger Americas blacks. The CRISPR on them depends on how their level of westernisation you see when eveybody you know has your phenotype you’ll belive yours is the best the Chinese think theirs is the best and many Africans call Europeans ugly in their language. TLDR: they won’t CRISPR if they think their phenotype is better than western ones.

Curries and Mestizos acknowledge their phenotype is bad regardless of social status or wealth all south Asians and Mestizos want to look western. Same cannot be said for the east or Africa. Arabs can either mullato maxx (gulf and many NAFRIS will do this) or Leventine max (mostly Leventine and NAFRIS will do this)
That's fair, but it depends how westernized they become. The West rules the world and that's a fact. Some African women already try to get lighter (but this is less cultural and more biological I think because dark skin is masculinizing), and African women know about White/Western status advantage as well. It all depends on how westernized they become really. If they go their own route, they won't get any results outside of their region.

With Mestizos, it depends on how they look really, if they are not attractive or much more indigenous, then they'll change but if they look like this
Chadriguez 1

There is ZERO reason to change really, outside of eye color maybe.

But I think the women will do it more than the men. Mexican women have a tendency to be hairy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good thread. Basically every ethnic ethnicity showcasing more eurocentric, less stereoptypically ethnic features and White people seek to cure their failos and look more tanned/healthy looking.

It seems the ideal nowadays in short is a eurocentric mixed look, essentially you want to encapsulate the best of both worlds.
Thanks! BOTB Worthy?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thanks! BOTB Worthy?
BOTB? Nah bro how is this information even applicable let alone looksmaxxing related.

You posted it in off topic for a reason. Intriguing thread but sadly i dont think it's BOTB.

Mirin the high effort though, your formatting is slow but surely improving haha

I sticked it it though

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and enchanted_elixir
Whites are the ones going extinct,anything else is cope

Asia and African populations are way too big
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

CRISPR + Artificial Wombs = Baby factory :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BOTB? Nah bro how is this information even applicable let alone looksmaxxing related.

You posted it in off topic for a reason. Intriguing thread but sadly i dont think it's BOTB.

Mirin the high effort though, your formatting is slow but surely improving haha I sticked it though

Understood

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
That's fair, but it depends how westernized they become. The West rules the world and that's a fact. Some African women already try to get lighter (but this is less cultural and more biological I think because dark skin is masculinizing), and African women know about White/Western status advantage as well. It all depends on how westernized they become really. If they go their own route, they won't get any results outside of their region.

With Mestizos, it depends on how they look really, if they are not attractive or much more indigenous, then they'll change but if they look like this
View attachment 1678481
There is ZERO reason to change really, outside of eye color maybe.
I feel caucasoid races will try to become more MED looking including Northern Europeans which are tanning all the time to look like me. Mestizos are triracial but still the ones with more caucasoid blood like the guy in the picture will be fine more negroid or native ones though :fuk::fuk::fuk: time to CRISPR maxx to look med. blacks in the new world as I said would end up being identical to afro-Latinos like Brazilians. Africans if they become westernised will 100%CRISPRmaxx but if not then they will remain as they are today only the ones in Europe will feel the need to CRISPR maxx due to how much American exposure is in Europe

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I feel caucasoid races will try to become more MED looking including Northern Europeans which are tanning all the time to look like me. Mestizos are triracial but still the ones with more caucasoid blood like the guy in the picture will be fine more negroid or native ones though :fuk::fuk::fuk: time to CRISPR maxx to look med. blacks in the new world as I said would end up being identical to afro-Latinos like Brazilians. Africans if they become westernised will 100%CRISPRmaxx but if not then they will remain as they are today only the ones in Europe will feel the need to CRISPR maxx due to how much American exposure is in Europe
Northern Europeans will probably only get darker, darken their eyebrows, eyelashes, and facial hair, and maybe get curlier hair. I don't see them doing anything else though.
Good input nonetheless

• +1
how long until crispr is ready to make my children taller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
crispr will make everyone white :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Take your meds. This thread is just ramblings

False stereotype
Well maybe, possibly. I might actually be wrong but I feel like there might be a bit of truth to it ;/

View attachment 1678374

• South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BOTB-worthy thread.
if we ever get to actual transhumanist gene editing world white genocide will be completely reversed by everyone on the planet making their kids giant aryan chads

What do you make of those Central African tribes that have an average height of 6’+?

I think lightskins/mulatto is a better term. Dominicans have South European Ancestry while your stereotypical Lightskin has Nordic/Germanic Ancestry.
I don’t call them lightksin as they are the colour they should be lightksin is reserved for black people who happen to have lighter skin not mullatos. A half Spanish mullato looks the same as a Germanic one and as I said they’d all end up looking like Dominican Latinos esp as the USA becomes more Latino and they mix with the blacks which they already do at high rates.making Dominican Brazilian looking blacks which already look super mixed with most looking curry tbh

Last edited:
You niggas pin anything jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Beetlejuice, AscendingHero and 2 others
That black example looks like utter shit and barely black.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What do you make of those Central African tribes that have an average height of 6’+?
Height is good, phenotype may not matter or deeply hurt them depending on how westernized African culture gets.

I don’t call them lightksin as they are the colour they should be lightksin is reserved for black people who happen to have lighter skin not mullatos. A half Spanish mullato looks the same as a Germanic one and as I said they’d all end up looking like Dominican Latinos esp as the USA becomes more Latino and they mix with the blacks which they already do at high rates.making Dominican Brazilian looking blacks which already look super mixed with most looking curry tbh
If they look Indian, then they'll mix themselves into the situations Indians face. Nobody would propagate Indian-looking mixed guys. Rather, your stereotypical lightskin or mulatto phenotype.

• +1
If they look Indian, then they'll mix themselves into the situations Indians face. Nobody would propagate Indian-looking mixed guys. Rather, your stereotypical lightskin or mulatto phenotype.
Dude most blacks in Latin America look like curries or something in between black curry and mestizo that’s the future of all blacks in the Americas but they look far better than normal curries hence why they don’t suffer the same Failos as curries despite having simular phenotype

Height is good, phenotype may not matter or deeply hurt them depending on how westernized African culture gets.
Those tribes won’t be westernized anytime soon.

Also, China and Russia, etc could overtake the West as world powers.