CRISPR + Female Eugenics equals... Indian Extinction? [EVERYONE GTFIH]

Those tribes won’t be westernized anytime soon.

Also, China and Russia, etc could overtake the West as world powers.
Never, Communism = Shit and both nations have beyond terrible demographics.
Russia and China are more likely to collapse then become world powers.

Dude most blacks in Latin America look like curries or something in between black curry and mestizo that’s the future of all blacks in the Americas but they look far better than normal curries hence why they don’t suffer the same Failos as curries despite having simular phenotype
Send me a picture of one.

Send me a picture of one.
Look up Neymar (he ain’t black in Brazil but Americans consider him black)
3EFB1EDD 27CD 43BE 95A4 765B41FA48A7

4BBA0E71 D067 4C98 ACD9 F6FC527C90C6

I know the first 2 look fully black true I never said there weren’t blacks in Brazil but most blacks you find will look like the final 2 women. Which as you can see look almost identical to curries, so the future of blacks In the Americas is to look curry/blackish latinoish amalgamation

Never, Communism = Shit and both nations have beyond terrible demographics.
Russia and China are more likely to collapse then become world powers.
Wrong, you have a delusional view of geopolitics especially in 2022.

not a single molecule

Look up Neymar (he ain’t black in Brazil but Americans consider him black)
View attachment 1678794
View attachment 1678795
I know the first 2 look fully black true I never said there weren’t blacks in Brazil but most blacks you find will look like the final 2 women. Which as you can see look almost identical to curries, so the future of blacks In the Americas is to look curry/blackish latinoish amalgamation
In Latin America just based on mating selection they may end up having a Neymar-like phenotype, probably and it also depends where in Latin America.
In the West though, definitely not, mating selection, demographics and CRISPR would have them looking like Western mulattos/lightskins, not the Latin-looking variant.

In Latin America just based on mating selection they may end up having a Neymar-like phenotype, probably and it also depends where in Latin America.
In the West though, definitely not, mating selection, demographics and CRISPR would have them looking like Western mulattos/lightskins, not the Latin-looking variant.
No because the Latinos are taking over they will mix with making the Latino Mullato type.

No because the Latinos are taking over they will mix with making the Latino Mullato type.
Fair but I think that will be highly limited. Plus, most blacks in the USA are in the East Coast. There won't be many. They aren't located together most of the time to have a meaningful effect on creating a Latino Mulatto Type.

Fair but I think that will be highly limited. Plus, most blacks in the USA are in the East Coast. There won't be many. They aren't located together most of the time to have a meaningful effect on creating a Latino Mulatto Type.
View attachment 1678907
View attachment 1678908
Caribbean Latinos migrate to Florida as well my best mate used to live there and said there is many Latinos there :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: with black guys. Sorry but whites in America will become Castizos and blacks will become Mullatinos

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Caribbean Latinos migrate to Florida as well my best mate used to live there and said there is many Latinos there :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: with black guys. Sorry but whites in America will become Castizos and blacks will become Mullatinos
But the Hispanics in Florida are mostly like 90%+ Meditteranean. Whites will probably turn into half castizo, half germanic/nordic for sure though.

I still don't think blacks will turn into mullatinos though, Miami is maybe an exception.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
But the Hispanics in Florida are mostly like 90%+ Meditteranean. Whites will probably turn into half castizo, half germanic/nordic for sure though.

I still don't think blacks will turn into mullatinos though, Miami is maybe an exception.
Are you from Florida? Last time I went there I saw mostly mulattos and castizos

• +1
My mate went to school there I agree with you place will be 100% mullato and Latino soon mark my word

I disagree man black Americans like all Americas new world blacks are mixed it won’t take much to make them look mullatino as in a way they kind of already are being 25% non black already. Once Latinos take over all of the USA (which they already are) blacks and whites will become Latinos with whites being castizo and blacks being Dominicans/Brazilians

• +1
My mate went to school there I agree with you place will be 100% mullato and Latino soon mark my word

I disagree man black Americans like all Americas new world blacks are mixed it won’t take much to make them look mullatino as in a way they kind of already are being 25% non black already. Once Latinos take over all of the USA (which they already are) blacks and whites will become Latinos with whites being castizo and blacks being Dominicans/Brazilians
Ideally I'd love to have a child that looks extremely mixed.

• Love it
Nope, but last time I was in Miami, it was majority Castizo. Didn't see mulattos

• +1

Still don't believe it due to location, unless you can give me evidence that they're infltrating the Deep South States, outside of Florida and Texas.
Yeah they can take over the U.S, even though I don't see them taking over all of the USA, they are mostly concentrated in places where there isn't that many black people.

• +1
I would prefer my child to look extremely mixed. Who would you recommend me go for, ladywise?
Brazilians/Dominicans/Puerto Ricans, or just Latin America in general.

• +1
Last edited:
  • Love it
Still don't believe it due to location, unless you can give me evidence that they're infltrating the Deep South States, outside of Florida and Texas.
Yeah they can take over the U.S, even though I don't see them taking over all of the USA, they are mostly concentrated in places where there isn't that many black people.
Well the northwest will always be pure white but the sought will become latinoville and blacks mostly live in the south so GG to them

Belize used to be a black nation now it’s Latino lmfao :feelsgah: Guyana and Suriname same think now it’s mostly curries :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: its happened once and will happen again

• +1
you guys all circlejerking over this
mixed people are and will remain a minority for a very long time, if not just forever

the reason it happened in Latin America is because the Spaniards' entire thing was, go somewhere, fuck the natives
that's just what they liked to do and nowhere else really does it like that

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Just LOL if you think normies or Beckys will have access to gene editing tools. Mostly for rich folk or the government for covert operations.

View attachment 1678374
With unregulated eugenics and with genetic and epigenetic editing, women would use their eugenic powers and the world would turn out something like this.

Prelude: Ethnic tax is just status tax basically. Unless you're ONE of the four phenotypes below or an East Asian guy (naturally feminine looking) or Black Woman (naturally masculine looking).
To alleviate this, you must either masculine-max or pretty-boy max as an East Asian or feminine-max as a Black Woman (unless you're more mulatta looking).
This isn't a status-induced limit, it's a genetic limit. This genetic limit can be overridden, but for the four phenotypes, I'll discuss below...

Looking more Euro-Centric as a group and also having a fully industrialized nation on par with the West, with little cultural failos is the best thing for status.

Phenotypes I think will go extinct.
  • South Asians [EXTINCT]
  • Aboriginals [EXTINCT]
  • South East Asians [POSSIBLE EXTINCTION]
    • Cause: Most South East Asian Men are so unappealing that literally anyone that isn't South East Asian can compete, SEA women tend to be White/Western Worshippers as well. Some Austroloid genetics.
  • Pure African [LIKELY EXTINCTION]
    • Cause: Western Black Phenotype mogs them to oblivion and they'd kill off their ooga booga features. We see evidence of this today. The last thing you want to look like is that "Fresh from Africa" phenotype. People can smell it. Pure African Phenotype. Associated with hyper-low status, hyper-poverty, on top of being not attractive.
Phenotypes that will live on, and their evolution.
  • East Asians will still be around only because of the mass appeal of the neoteny of Asian women. They'll get rid of their flat faces and maybe monolid and they'll all have that Kpop phenotype. They'll probably end up looking like Kpop HAPAs.
  • Blacks will be fine as long as they don't look like Fresh off the boat Africans, which this phenotype will be eradicated. The ones in the west will probably evolve to be more mulatto/lightskin looking, especially being accelerated by the fact that American people tend to think if you look a little black, it means you're black. With gene editing, the hair and eye color variety will be very high. Hair texture would move to type three hair, type four hair would be, for the most part, eradicated. The burnt skin will be eradicated and skin tone will be around 3-5. The economic and cultural de-ghettoization of Blacks in the U.S, and to a lesser extent, the rest of the world, is probably the biggest SMV boost they could possibly get (The ones from the West only though), especially for the women. Cured of cultural failos, they'd do better. Could play out differently in Europe and Latin America though, or could play out similarly, who knows.
  • If you're African, your status depends on the world's perception of Africa and your subhuman governments, good luck with that
  • View attachment 1678409
  • View attachment 1678410
  • 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Most Latins will likely just look more Spanish while maintaining their Latin look, obviously, you don't want to look EXACTLY like the motherfuckers who use "vosotros". They'll still keep their other features from certain ethnicities but they'll just look more Spanish. Possible also have lighter eyes as well.
  • MENAs, much more exaggerated than women, will basically try to look SIGNIFICANTLYmore Indo-European, European, or Levantine. The women will end up likely looking like Kardashians
  • Whites will darken themselves to look more tan, and cure some of their failos such as thin lips, freckles, etc. Women will probably tone up the neoteny. The women that aren't blond already will definitely turn to blondeness. Blue eyes or at least non-brown eyes will be a must-have.
Mix them all together and you'll get Level 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Lightskins

Thanks, @Xangsane for the idea.
@AscendingHero, @FiveFootSix56

BOTB-worthy thread.
Nigga posted all good pheno for each race lol

curries are stealing my girls so i hope so .

Just LOL if you think normies or Beckys will have access to gene editing tools. Mostly for rich folk or the government for covert operations.

It's available as we speak, also check out my biotech thread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18479
...but where does the oofy doofy phenotype fit into all of this? 🤔