Crossfit on steroids

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Thoughts on doing crossfit (without retarded form or generally retarded exercises) along with a normal lifting routine while on high dose TRT/ mild steroid cycles? To me it seems like a viable way to keep shredded, the high level crossfitters have ideal bodies and their probably not using crazy doses to prevent accruing too much mass or hindering aerobic capacity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
I think a more basic less time consuming workout gives as good a result looks wise.

getting shredded has nothing to do with crossfitting jfl, its all calories

you will look 10x better just lifting for hypertrophy, don't stress your body out with a cycle for shit results

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and RoundHouse
I think a more basic less time consuming workout gives as good a result looks wise.
Ive been lifting for 5 years, i realized crossfits pretty fun without all the dangerous exercises i started doing it cause my stepmom loves it, only two reasons why im discussing doing it more regularly. I wouldnt join a class for it since I have a home gym and a membership to golds anyway lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
getting shredded has nothing to do with crossfitting jfl, its all calories

you will look 10x better just lifting for hypertrophy, don't stress your body out with a cycle for shit results
Did i say getting shredded is about crossfitting? No, I alluded to it being a tool to use to help get shredded, I didn’t say it in the post but I’m discussing because its fun to me and my stepmom loves it. I don’t plan on cycling for a while, I’m on a comprehensive HRT but my test dose is pretty high, so my thought process was that the test induced higher recovery capacity and the fact that steroids make metabolic fatigue a more viable way to induce hypertrophy would make crossfit an overall positive to throw into a routine.

Ive been lifting for 5 years, i realized crossfits pretty fun without all the dangerous exercises i started doing it cause my stepmom loves it, only two reasons why im discussing doing it more regularly. I wouldnt join a class for it since I have a home gym and a membership to golds anyway lmfao

If you aren't time pressed it will probably work out for you.

If you aren't time pressed it will probably work out for you.
I can get one of them done pretty fast, the workouts are easy to make by yourself. I actually like doing them when I don’t have time for a longer cardio session, like rucking, hiking, or running

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Thoughts on doing crossfit (without retarded form or generally retarded exercises) along with a normal lifting routine while on high dose TRT/ mild steroid cycles? To me it seems like a viable way to keep shredded, the high level crossfitters have ideal bodies and their probably not using crazy doses to prevent accruing too much mass or hindering aerobic capacity
steroids promote recovery, so any cardio is usually bad on steroids.

to maximize recovery and the benefits of the drugs is to commit to weights only + a very consistent diet.

Greg Doucette talks about this

steroids promote recovery, so any cardio is usually bad on steroids.

to maximize recovery and the benefits of the drugs is to commit to weights only + a very consistent diet.

Greg Doucette talks about this

True but I dont need much more size to gain now. I’m 6’3 190 low bodyfat now, I think eventually getting to 200 while still being low bf is where ill be content at. Ive been heavier and it doesnt feel great, I like staying light on my feet and I feel light as air between 185-190

crossfit is a great place to meeth other whites and normal beta buxx friends, that's why ethnics don't do it

crossfit is a great place to meeth other whites and normal beta buxx friends, that's why ethnics don't do it
I wouldn’t do classes atleast regularly, stuffs expensive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
well there's a reason why it's most whites there? lol.
Lmfao yes, im white but im 18 and in college. My stepmom went to crossfit classes for a while but stopped during covid then she broke the everliving fuck out of her arm, feels bad just want to do some crossfit with her