CRUSHING BLACKPILL: SHE WILL NEVER EXIST

D

Deleted member 12688

Is she the ultimate 8 PSL woman?

Start a petition to give her my seed and make this dream cosmic race terafogger come true

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @portuguesecel @Xangsane @Knight @gamma @Chintuck22

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, eyelidcel, Marsiere214 and 10 others
Hot ngl ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 12688 and Adriana Lima
built for BBC (big Balkan cock)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, eyelidcel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Fogged
FaceApp 1624203007407

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, DesperadoRatado, Adriana Lima and 2 others
u guys are so non nt

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987, Danish_Retard and 2 others
u guys are so non nt
Woah bro i bet ur a super popular athlete slayer in school, why come bully non nt virgin nerds like me?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10524
Woah bro i bet ur a super popular athlete slayer in school, why come bully non nt virgin nerds like me?
Woah bro i bet u larp on an incel forum and make morphs of urself and wank over them like a narcy while posting shit with no replies?

Woah bro i bet u larp on an incel forum and make morphs of urself and wank over them like a narcy while posting shit with no replies?
So u think i’m photoshopping these bitches onto me? U think i’m faceapping and editing my face as i facetime these users?

It’s hilarious seeing jealous permarotters like you making baseless claims solely because my threads are pure suicide fuel for niggas who have never felt the touch of a woman like you

B3CC09D6 8414 4E58 A525 14F0B76922AD
C0079E62 A739 4A21 9C35 AA70BB1C25AB
20F1DE30 1D52 454C B0C2 F6F2B2901484

Keep coping so you don’t rope

So u think i’m photoshopping these bitches onto me? U think i’m faceapping and editing my face as i facetime these users?

It’s hilarious seeing jealous permarotters like you making baseless claims solely because my threads are pure suicide fuel for niggas who have never felt the touch of a woman like you

View attachment 1189207View attachment 1189208View attachment 1189209

Keep coping so you don’t rope
wait, one sec, 57 days online and im still not gonna read

wait, one sec, 57 days online and im still not gonna read
You read every single word you coping faggot, you’re squinting your subhuman eyes brutally right now holding in your tears realizing i was actually doing the shit in my threads while you jerked off to your BBC loving oneitis’ instagram posts

You read every single word you coping faggot, you’re squinting your subhuman eyes brutally right now holding in your tears realizing i was actually doing the shit in my threads while you jerked off to your BBC loving oneitis’ instagram posts
my eyes mog urs into oblivion keep crying retard

• JFL
jfl at thinking ur disgusting feminine green eyes with asymmetry even come close into competition to my beautiful mogger a10 eyes

• JFL
jfl at thinking ur disgusting feminine green eyes with asymmetry even come close into competition to my beautiful mogger a10 eyes
F56CECB4 02FB 45E7 A37B 02C76716DF07

Keep using a looksminned lens distorted joke picture of 13 y/o me to cope with your subhuman life and face

ur eyes dont change from 13 u fucking idiot lmfao
My eyebrows got better
My browridge grew
My orbitals got better
I use contacts now
My eyes are almost fully hooded now

Stupid bitch

Last edited:
My eyebrows got better
My orbitals got better
I use contacts now
My eyes are almost fully hooded now

Stupid bitch
ur eyebrows are thin and feminine (low t)
ur orbitals dont change lmao
u use contacts which are obvious and its not even you, no one is gonna fall for it,
ur eyes arent hooded u cretin

• JFL
ur eyebrows are thin and feminine (low t)
ur orbitals dont change lmao
u use contacts which are obvious and its not even you, no one is gonna fall for it,
ur eyes arent hooded u cretin
Why am i getting bitches and not u then?
10D91E34 07A7 4FE2 B4CC 3C6450119FA2

stop sending pics of ur eyes lol, and ur not, everyone knows ur lying, u have 57 days on an incel site, go outside lmfao
Nigga i leave my phone on while i’m on looksmax jfl sometimes i even fall asleep with it on

I’ve showed more proof than anyone in this site and have already been verified by like 5 trusted users, you would claim i’m a larper even if i fucked your mom in front of you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga i leave my phone on while i’m on looksmax jfl sometimes i even fall asleep with it on

I’ve showed more proof than anyone in this site and have already been verified by like 5 trusted users, you would claim i’m a larper even if i fucked your mom in front of you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
wow that was so funny, u didnt need to add the emojis i was already crying with laughter man! still caging at ur eyes btw

• JFL

Is she the ultimate 8 PSL woman?

Start a petition to give her my seed and make this dream cosmic race terafogger come true

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @Maesthetic @ReignsChad @portuguesecel @Xangsane @Knight @gamma @Chintuck22

the picture wont load.

actually nvm it only loads if I quote the post