Crypto currency debunked: crypto high percentage movements is placebo to trick noobs

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Inflation believers rekt by us dollar index. US dollar is the most undervalued asset in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and AlexBrown84
but you don't risk liquidation buying crypto, so I'd argue risk isn't equivalent

but you don't risk liquidation buying crypto, so I'd argue risk isn't equivalent
-_- its literally the same. the point of x10 or 20x leverage is 5%-10% single wicks arent possible. If it goes down 10% the position is 100% dead on spot too. the biggest 1hr wick on btc is 28% which is like 2.5%-3.5% on dxy

and when I say leveraged, the practical way would be to calculate the equivalent leverage amount in option contracts

-_- its literally the same. the point of x10 or 20x leverage is 5%-10% single wicks arent possible. If it goes down 10% the position is 100% dead on spot too. the biggest 1hr wick on btc is 28% which is like 2.5%-3.5% on dxy

and when I say leveraged, the practical way would be to calculate the equivalent leverage amount in option contracts
how?

either way you shouldn't be treating these things as black boxes of risk and return. the point is whether it goes up or down is inherently tied to fundamentals

how?

either way you shouldn't be treating these things as black boxes of risk and return. the point is whether it goes up or down is inherently tied to fundamentals
I just mean the only downside of leveraged, "scam" wicks doesnt apply because a 10% move that would liquidate on x10 leverage. if price moves that low it wont instantly come back up after liqing your position

I just mean the only downside of leveraged, "scam" wicks doesnt apply because a 10% move that would liquidate on x10 leverage. if price moves that low it wont instantly come back up after liqing your position
yeah but you will still have 90% of your starting capital instead of 0%

if you used x10 the amount of money unleveraged you would be down the same amount. the stoploss/liqudation protecting you is more likely to save you money

if you used x10 the amount of money unleveraged you would be down the same amount. the stoploss/liqudation protecting you is more likely to save you money
not if you used the same amount of money

besides, if you buy spot and it goes down you still have your position which will go up in the long term if you're invested in good fundamentals, whereas for leverage trading you lose everything and have to attempt to time it again.

with leverage trading it's possible to keep losing on a winning asset (what I would define as risky)

not if you used the same amount of money

besides, if you buy spot and it goes down you still have your position which will go up in the long term if you're invested in good fundamentals, whereas for leverage trading you lose everything and have to attempt to time it again.

with leverage trading it's possible to keep losing on a winning asset (what I would define as risky)
the point of this thread is crypto has built in leverage because it moves in high percentages. tons of crypto coins go to zero forever from random hack or scamz that debunks fundamentals. TIME WILL TELL.
If cryptos can still go up 100%+, they can go down 99.9%+

the point of this thread is crypto has built in leverage because it moves in high percentages. tons of crypto coins go to zero forever from random hack or scamz that debunks fundamentals. TIME WILL TELL.
If cryptos can still go up 100%+, they can go down 99.9%+
nah, nothing with a competent team would go to zero from a bug or hack (which are tied to fundamentals regardless)

The way I see it is that traders are too low iq to differentiate winning assets so they make up bullshit to justify their gambling addiction

nah, nothing with a competent team would go to zero from a bug or hack (which are tied to fundamentals regardless)

The way I see it is that traders are too low iq to differentiate winning assets so they make up bullshit to justify their gambling addiction
Won't go to absolute zero but can go to zero fair value. Truth is no one knows fair value of BTC, let alone others, arguably shit like XLM it can be calcuakt d if u have an expectation of how many people will need it.

Peopl estimat BTC true intrinsic value anywhere from 30k to 2mil, and both ends have sound logic, so no fucker knows.

If we say 30k is a true minimim, just load the truck each tim FUD pushes it below 30k, that's what I do jfl

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
Won't go to absolute zero but can go to zero fair value. Truth is no one knows fair value of BTC, let alone others, arguably shit like XLM it can be calcuakt d if u have an expectation of how many people will need it.

Peopl estimat BTC true intrinsic value anywhere from 30k to 2mil, and both ends have sound logic, so no fucker knows.

If we say 30k is a true minimim, just load the truck each tim FUD pushes it below 30k, that's what I do jfl
I think it is a reasonable assumption that its value will increase (from where it is now) with further adoption.

Man it dotn matter if its all fake. As long as it gives me money :feelshaha:

Where do I learn all of this terminology

Where do I learn all of this terminology
Leverage = loan
Wick = movement on candlestick chart that gets reversed
Spot in this context is no leverage
Dxy = dollar

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
I have a bit in monero then just let it ride i could not care :ogre: