Crypto gets lower every day and NFTs are dead

Im a young adult now.
Awesome dude, I'm so sick of just hanging around kids all the time, being born in the early 80ies like us is awesome bro!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Hueless, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Ok greycel you seem to know it all, fiat is king during inflation. Me and all the wall street investors that are currently buying gold and funds that are investing in crypto right now are wrong and you are right.

I'm sorry for doubting in your knowledge and wisdom random greycel. I will sell all of my personal belongings today and hold fiat from now on. Thanks yakhi, you probably own 5 yachts and 3 Bugattis by now because you are so smart an such an incredible investor greycel.
im not an incel faggot i already have gf :feelswhat:👎

Most of you guys never experienced the 2018 bear market and it shows.

Market bubbles like shitcoin is recipe for disaster. Doesn't mean money can't be made in the way down, but it's obvious it's a bubble when things head up in a straight line after years of sideway movement.

BTC is still worth more than vast majority of multinational global companies who actually make a difference in the world and isn't speculation lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
im not even 18 wtf?
i dont buy shit
Apologies, Some ppl are coping with me rightfully saying that 40 years old is young adult, that I didn't realize you qouted someone else on that, I thought you were a cryptotard, but I was wrong

niggas are in despair and selling
time to buy in

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
not just crypto, the entire macro is fucked rn. it will recover eventually

Awesome dude, I'm so sick of just hanging around kids all the time, being born in the early 80ies like us is awesome bro!
I was born after 911.

What was the 80s and 90s like?

I was born after 911.

What was the 80s and 90s like?
ah I thought you said you were young adult like me, not a young kid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm a legal adult.

What do you consider a young adult?:feelswhat:
over 36 maybe, before then it's just "waiting for peak" age, but life starts later

• Woah
With 20k a year you can comfortably retire in Thailand, hell I'd even do it with 15k tbh.

If someone here is going to inherit 600k here's an idea for you. Invest 600k in an index fund, move to Thailand and become a vlogger. You will have enough money to live a good life in a nice apartment, eat out every day for this type of money and any money you will make online will be passive income. Lay on the beach all day and drink cocktails or whatever. No stress in life guaranteed, unless a monkey or a snake attacks you in Thailand or some Thai nigger robs and kills you.

This is what I would do tbh
Not you giving bad advice and also ain’t no black girls in this no man’s land

hahahahahah god you guys are such losers, this world is glorious, i just wish I could see your loser faces

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
It’s fucking over man, NFTs are officialy dead even though all of us knew that they were retarded from the beginning, but NFTs also drove the value of ETH and SOL up like crazy.

I don’t think markets are gonna recover any time soon. I bought into AVAX at 22 $ a couple of weeks ago, thought I was buying “at a discount”, turns out I got fucked and it’s now worth 18 $ a coin. That’s insane if you take into consideration that at peak value AVAX was 130 $ and I thought it would stabilize at around 50 $.
I don't know what AVAX is but I just googled the price and it's 17$ now HAHAHAHAHA what a loser!

• +1
It’s fucking over man, NFTs are officialy dead even though all of us knew that they were retarded from the beginning, but NFTs also drove the value of ETH and SOL up like crazy.

I don’t think markets are gonna recover any time soon. I bought into AVAX at 22 $ a couple of weeks ago, thought I was buying “at a discount”, turns out I got fucked and it’s now worth 18 $ a coin. That’s insane if you take into consideration that at peak value AVAX was 130 $ and I thought it would stabilize at around 50 $.
I still know alot of people making tons of money in blockchain everyday, yes its harder now, we are in bear market. I believe it will take almost 2 years to recovery from this bear market til we see another big bullrun, this one was heavy shit. In any case, just hold, if you dont believe in BTC and ETH long-term dont even mess with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 21712
Last edited:
  • Woah
Hodl or death

• JFL
Hald and accumulate those coins