Crypto Moneymaxxing to chadhood

poloralf

poloralf

Master
Sssup lets pay for our surgeries using crypto, every cuck out there is hyped about crypto nowadays which means..........they'll jump on anything that moves, btc is too expensive for them so they pick all the other fucking shitcoins, crypto chads know this and are actively hyping these shitcoins, but for that you need a lot of people, lets joing the discord for pump and dumps, inflate a shitcoin every week then sell when the general public notices this rise and buys------> cash out money.

join---> https://discord.gg/TkyAyDYBKu

next pump is in 2 days everything is explained there are already 100 000 members so altcoins move hard.

lets cuck chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Deleted member 3020, Ultramental and 7 others
Sssup lets pay for our surgeries using crypto, every cuck out there is hyped about crypto nowadays which means..........they'll jump on anything that moves, btc is too expensive for them so they pick all the other fucking shitcoins, crypto chads know this and are actively hyping these shitcoins, but for that you need a lot of people, lets joing the discord for pump and dumps, inflate a shitcoin every week then sell when the general public notices this rise and buys------> cash out money.

join---> https://discord.gg/TkyAyDYBKu

next pump is in 2 days everything is explained there are already 100 000 members so altcoins move hard.

lets cuck chads.

give

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Is this the first time they're doing this? Or have they done it before?

Pump and dump groups are all scams, the owners of the group buy large amounts of the currency first so there is already a pump before they announce it, then the members of the group are actually only buying the owners crypto. The price then dumps and they are left in an open position in the negatives.

This video explains it better

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, joeveniro, Ultramental and 9 others
Pump and dump groups are all scams, the owners of the group buy large amounts of the currency first so there is already a pump before they announce it, then the members of the group are actually only buying the owners crypto. The price then dumps and they are left in an open position in the negatives.

This video explains it better

low iq fuck, the scammed people are the outsiders + you can watch a pump and dump first without participating and then you can decide, Do you even understand how hype crypto is this month ? so many newbies are joining its like shooting fish in a barrel.

all the pump and dump details are in the discord channel https://discord.gg/TkyAyDYBKu

next pump is january 2nd, the last coins pumped were GRT and DLT, you can check on binance.

I advise you cucks to join first and watch the pump in 2 days, dont participate if you're a paranoidcel just follow the coin on binance and check whether you'd have made money if you participated, once convinced you bitches can then participate next time, also there are detailed guides and explanations in the discord for everything. SIMPLE

https://discord.gg/TkyAyDYBKu

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 7866
low iq fuck, the scammed people are the outsiders + you can watch a pump and dump first without participating and then you can decide, Do you even understand how hype crypto is this month ? so many newbies are joining its like shooting fish in a barrel.

all the pump and dump details are in the discord channel https://discord.gg/TkyAyDYBKu

next pump is january 2nd, the last coins pumped were GRT and DLT, you can check on binance.

I advise you cucks to join first and watch the pump in 2 days, dont participate if you're a paranoidcel just follow the coin on binance and check whether you'd have made money if you participated, once convinced you bitches can then participate next time, also there are detailed guides and explanations in the discord for everything. SIMPLE

can't do this rn but ill consider in future

actually caging at this retard calling me low iq, pump and dump groups like this have been around years you moron and their all the same, I actually make money in crypto unlike you.
The only reason your even sharing the link is so you can build referrals to find out about pumps before others do 🤣 such a low iq scheme

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5292 and thecaste
actually caging at this retard calling me low iq, pump and dump groups like this have been around years you moron and their all the same, I actually make money in crypto unlike you.
The only reason your even sharing the link is so you can build referrals to find out about pumps before others do 🤣 such a low iq scheme
1- pump and dump groups for real stock are against the law, its high risk, regulated and every oldcel is fucking aware of them
2- as for crypto its new, its EXTREMELY hyped up now and people are jumping on altcoins like crazy, there is no regulation and no way to control them, we target binance pump the coins (everybody needs to participate to pump it and no its not just by buying also sharing etc....)
3- since we're at both a NEW market (crypto) and HYPED like a motherfucker market (crypto again) this month its like SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL. thats what you low iq piece of dogtrash cannot compute in your brain, this aint a fucking regular oldcel pump and dump

Just join and watch first, then decide whether or not you will participate,i dont know for how long this 2020 crypto btc hype will last but its a golden opportunity young bitchcel.
also the 2 january pump is open for all, so nobody knows it before others (by a few seconds usually)im no fucking mother theresa its well explained.

Last edited:
1- pump and dump groups for real stock are against the law, its high risk, regulated and every oldcel is fucking aware of them
2- as for crypto its new, its EXTREMELY hyped up now and people are jumping on altcoins like crazy, there is no regulation and no way to control them, we target binance pump the coins (everybody needs to participate to pump it and no its not just by buying also sharing etc....)
3- sincewe're at both a NEW market (crupto) and HYPED like a motherfucker market (crypto again) this month its like SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL. thats what you low iq piece of dogtrash cannot compute in your brain, this aint a fucking regular oldcel pump and dump

Just join and watch first, then decide whether or not you will participate,i dont know for how long this 2020 crypto btchype will last but its a golden opportunityyoung bitchcel.

Cope, your believing exactly what the group owners tell you like the spastic you are. Looking forward to you losing what little money you have 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
16176ADD 7660 441A 9999 AA7BF317A47D
Last coin pumped by this group btw JFL

• Woah
Reactions: karbo
Been in crypto since 2015. If these groups worked, everyone would be rich...

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, xefo, quakociaptockh and 2 others

Have you participated though? I'll get the seconds chart later, but the last pump happened within the first minute of announcement. That was essentially nearly "it", it'd be quite difficult to get in, in a good position and it was pre-bought by the organisers several times ahead of the time. Buying even started before the announcement.
Have you participated? Have you made money?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: karbo, WadlowMaxxing and IEmogger
thats a nice pump and dump there
2020 12 31 17 20 22 DLTBTC 000000138  222

This is 1 minute before the pump.
Organisers for sure made shit loads of money.
A part of participators 100% lost money there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Have you participated though? I'll get the seconds chart later, but the last pump happened within the first minute of announcement. That was essentially nearly "it", it'd be quite difficult to get in, in a good position and it was pre-bought by the organisers several times ahead of the time. Buying even started before the announcement.

very true and the sad reality of these groups is 90% will lose but a small percentage of people will gain

This thread reminds me of the time someone made a thread advising sports betting for reliable income and everyone believed him😂 guaranteed he won’t be able to show any substantial earnings from this scheme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
View attachment 901034
Follow up after the announcement
2020 12 31 17 23 07 DLTBTC 000000139  296

Technically was possible to make money. Realistically? There could have been 100 myriad of factors that could have prevented you, technical for example(lag), lack of volume, unfulfilled orders.

• Hmm...
View attachment 901034
the point is that the trending crypto gets put on the big movers area of binance + social media promotion then other guys, foreign to the discord buy and provide liquidity for people to cashout, as long as you're fast and ready loaded you're good.

Follow up after the announcement
View attachment 901035
Technically was possible to make money. Realistically? There could have been 100 myriad of factors that could have prevented you, technical for example(lag), lack of volume, unfulfilled orders.
this fast curry made it

did you guys get in on NEBL ? ayyylmao easy peasy money cuckies

did you guys get in on NEBL ? ayyylmao easy peasy money cuckies
Show proof of profit, it was already pumped so hard before it got announced (ofc)

• +1
Show proof of profit, it was already pumped so hard before it got announced (ofc)
I actually made money. But it's gamble. Thing is, organisers are making 100ks out of this, if not more. So really, it's in their very interest to keep on doing this stuff. In the end, bag holders are the participators. It's a dog fighting for the scraps world and the organisers are laughing all the way to the bank.
0.02btc to 0.03btc
2021 01 02 23 22 09 000003016   NEBLBTC   Binance Spot

Of course op won't show 🤣

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo and WadlowMaxxing
I actually made money. But it's gamble. Thing is, organisers are making 100ks out of this, if not more. So really, it's in their very interest to keep on doing this stuff. In the end, bag holders are the participators. It's a dog fighting for the scraps world and the organisers are laughing all the way to the bank.
0.02btc to 0.03btc
View attachment 907090
maybe I will try next week, but gotta be speedy as fuk

• +1
maybe I will try next week, but gotta be speedy as fuk
It is not about speed. Tbh, if you want to make money out of this, you need a bot here. Api calls and automatic selling, because you're never going to be fast enough by hand, manually. Also technical problems too, it took me over 20seconds to buy, because it simply wouldn't let me. Errors, etc. It's not as simple as it may look, you have to see the technical stuff that goes behind. It only looks good on paper.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, WadlowMaxxing and xefo
P&D's aren't worth the mental stress knowing you can get rugged at any moment

• +1
watched from the sidelines

pics of profit?

Keep crying for me little greycels
Nebl 1
Nebl 2

I fuck your oneitis while you watch from the sidelines like a neurotic incelcuck

It is not about speed. Tbh, if you want to make money out of this, you need a bot here. Api calls and automatic selling, because you're never going to be fast enough by hand, manually. Also technical problems too, it took me over 20seconds to buy, because it simply wouldn't let me. Errors, etc. It's not as simple as it may look, you have to see the technical stuff that goes behind. It only looks good on paper.
You little cuck yapping about api calls thinking you're high iq, you'll still have to type in which altcoin manually and fast, nobody's fucking making 100 thousands first of all for all we know this could be a kid with sperm plastered in his screen that built the discord server, all that matters beyond some simple marketing is that a shitload of people join for a successful pump and dump.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Keep crying for me little greycels
View attachment 908695View attachment 908699

I fuck your oneitis while you watch from the sidelines like a neurotic incelcuck

You little cuck yapping about api calls thinking you're high iq, nobody's fucking making 100 thousands first of all for all we know this could be a kid with sperm plastered in his screen that built the discord server, all that matters beyond some simple marketing is that a shitload of people join for a successful pump and dump.

Just lol @ you copying other people’s results from the discord server you loser

just admit it that you were too slow and lost money on this thing despite all your shilling faggot

12C4E599 6882 4BD2 B711 1E3824115CE9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 10536, oatmeal and 1 other person
Just lol @ you copying other people’s results from the discord server you loser

just admit it that you were too slow and lost money on this thing despite all your shilling faggot

View attachment 908762
hahahaa this is actually embarrassing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and xefo
yeah how about i work for you too, you cucks are paranoidcels
just lol, you’re a pathological liar

these things just fundamentally don’t work, if they did then why doesn’t everyone do them and get rich?

just lol, you’re a pathological liar

these things just fundamentally don’t work, if they did then why doesn’t everyone do them and get rich?
because its complicated, nobody knows about + everybody thinks like you inbred fuck

• Ugh..
yeah how about i work for you too, you cucks are paranoidcels
Better then being a brokecel, my portfolio is up 3k in the last 2 days just from holding cryptos lmao. Keep stealing photos and lying to yourself op

• +1
Reactions: xefo
YOU LITERALLY HAD 5 MINUTES IN AND YOU STILL MADE PROFITS DURING THIS PUMP, GO ROPE IF YOU DIDNT

because its complicated, nobody knows about + everybody thinks like you inbred fuck
nigga you really think you’ve discovered something, things like this have been around for years

cringing hard @ you stealing someone else’s results when you lost your money, convenient how you ignored our requests for screenshots until they got posted on discord JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, oatmeal and IEmogger
nigga you really think you’ve discovered something, things like this have been around for years

cringing hard @ you stealing someone else’s results when you lost your money, convenient how you ignored our requests for screenshots until they got posted on discord JFL
its more relevant during crypto bull markets where newbies are jumping like nutcases on crypto, in other times the pumpers would eat each other and some would lose money, in these bull times everybody makes money (unless you're retarded and slow af)

its more relevant during crypto bull markets where newbies are jumping like nutcases on crypto, in other times the pumpers would eat each other and some would lose money, in these bull times everybody makes money (unless you're retarded and slow af)
Post the money you made then boyo

a

already did keep crying for me tinfoilcels
so how come after everyone asked you to post results you didn’t until they got posted on discord?

IF anybody got moneymaxxing crypto Strategies, other legit pump groups dont hesitate to share, bitchy cucks stay out of here (and out of stacie's pussy)

we're the lions while greycel cucks are the trans neurotic lioness watching on the sidelines as we ascend

Last edited:
0.02btc to 0.03btc
View attachment 907090

Not enough liquidity in these shitcoins for anyone with a reasonable bank to actually move money in and out...

• +1
IF anybody got moneymaxxing crypto Strategies, other legit pump groups dont hesitate to share, bitchy cucks stay out of here (and out of stacie's pussy)

we're the lions while greycel cucks are the trans neurotic lioness watching on the sidelines while we ascend

Lets compare crypto wallets then, cuck :lul:

Not enough liquidity in these shitcoins for anyone with a reasonable bank to actually move money in and out...
Liquidity is a given during these times, everybody buys the shitcoin when its on the top movers area of binance + the groups are legit retardedly HUGE its impressive how cryptos are hyped right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back