Crypto Moneymaxxing to chadhood

FUCKING LOW IQ NIGGER
WHY AREN'T YOU MILLIONAIRE THEN?

BECOUSE IT'S A SCAM AND ONLY OWNERS OF THIS SHITTY PAKISTAN GROUP EARN SOMETHING

I've been in crypto since 2013 and saw 100's of bullshit like that.
You pumps coins which have like $100 daily volume, no one can sell them later becouse of this, only owner earn some $$.

Kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 10536, xefo and 1 other person
See if you have the balls to buy this dip right now. 10% drop in the last hr lol

FUCKING LOW IQ NIGGER
WHY AREN'T YOU MILLIONAIRE THEN?

BECOUSE IT'S A SCAM AND ONLY OWNERS OF THIS SHITTY PAKISTAN GROUP EARN SOMETHING

I've been in crypto since 2013 and saw 100's of bullshit like that.
You pumps coins which have like $100 daily volume, no one can sell them later becouse of this, only owner earn some $$.

Kill yourself
monkey tier iq

See if you have the balls to buy this dip right now. 10% drop in the last hr lol
Monero had more of a dip. I own that one. :lul:
Monero getting deslisted left and right. And caused a drop of 20%, while others crypto's mostly increased the past days. Because exchange marketplaces, are afraid the governments will rape them if they keep exchanging Monero.
Proof imo, that Monero is one of the maxxed out crypto's in privacy and untraceability. when wanna keep the governement out of your ass.
Moneros

Last edited:
Monero had more of a dip. I own that one. :lul:
Monero getting deslisted left and right. And caused a drop of 20%, while others crypto's mostly increased the past days. Because exchange marketplaces, are afraid the governments will rape them if they keep exchanging Monero.
Proof imo, that Monero is one of the maxxed out crypto's in privacy and untraceability. when wanna keep the governement out of your ass.View attachment 910168
Monero is necessary, it will never ever ever be abandoned as criminalcel need it, the government is trying to limit supply though, hmmm

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Monero is necessary, it will never ever ever be abandoned as criminalcel need it, the government is trying to limit supply though, hmmm
I notice. The governements have since last year. Seriously starting to butt in on cryptos.
In the netherlands, I had for my exchange account hand over the following by law: all personal info, passport copy, and back account prood or something. Fucked up bro.
And when sending money out, that Dutch exchange now has to ask for personal details of the recipient (name adress). Luckily last time I send bitcoin, I could just maee up a bogus reciepient name and address; and it going unnoticed.
But fuck it. THE GOVERNEMENTS ARE GOING INTO CRYPTO CONTROLS.

And governments will fuck shit up, for sure. they will do value/price management. And we can all say goodbye to our hopes for (free market) masssive bubbles/gains, and crashes.
I hate governments, when they but in with stuf like this. Not their job, imo.

GOVERNMENTS, LEAVE CRYPTO'S ALONE

caged hard at this shit:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

inc muh he bought late like a retard

ik ofc

but its still a shitty scam anyway

ik ofc

I just like how they're trying to spin off the "outsiders are the ones who you rob off", when in reality, the outsiders are actually the participants, being robbed off by the organisers.
What kind of "outsiders" do you expect to come in, after 30second of pump and dump?
The bagholders are 100% the participants. Organisers are the ones off loading their bags. This is so evil, pure evil. Also very illegal.
How is this thing alive and even getting more popular? They're collecting 10ks of members daily. Hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and xefo

ik ofc

holy shit i rolled on the floor laughing when he started spam clicking like a retard, holy shiet a fool and his money i guess....

The pump could be better organised tbh but still a lot of trading bot start buying a join too, for example this time there was 5 min where you still could recoup your money back however the volume of people was SO HIGH this time that even Binance started bugging (JFL AT THAT CHINEASE CRAP PLATFORM) and made it harder.

High iqcels will eternally find ways to make it work tbh, the universe rearranges itself so we ball the fuck out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back