crypto moonshots megathread

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
Any degen gamblers here?

I'm going all in on OLY, iniesta and puyol have been shilling it and the app seems alright, normies will eat this stuff up.

I am still seething about MUSE shooting up so high when just 5 days ago I didn't take the risk.

>post any hidden gems/2x's/10x's/100x's etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 5048 and 8 others
1BCCFEFC 9CBF 4EEF BE62 311A693072E1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 11604 and 8 others
open biz choose a random shitcoin and put your life savings into it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, AlwaysHaveQuestions, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
ETH reasonably up to x5 by the end of 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Patient A, Deleted member 11074 and 5 others
Reminder op makes 200k + a year from his job alone btw he's only here to laugh at broke incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 4416, RAITEIII and 11 others
Any degen gamblers here?

I'm going all in on OLY, iniesta and puyol have been shilling it and the app seems alright, normies will eat this stuff up.

I am still seething about MUSE shooting up so high when just 5 days ago I didn't take the risk.

$EGG on BSC is gonna moon x5 - x10
$HBAR - Google conference tmrw gonna increase value
$ADA - Long term x2 EOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: recessed
GRT $5 eom

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
in

• +1
Oh yes goyim invest in fucking artificial coins

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
How much do u make @stytyl

• JFL
$EGG on BSC is gonna moon x5 - x10
$HBAR - Google conference tmrw gonna increase value
$ADA - Long term x2 EOM
bsc is the next thing with these retarded eth gas fees, I just tried it, super fast, 10 cent fee for a transaction
might be a good time to get in

• +1
Reactions: Hector, wagbox, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
Reminder op makes 200k + a year from his job alone btw he's only here to laugh at broke incels
dedsrs?not that i care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
allah is khhv
Indeed, my lord is on a straight path.

And I'm not autistic ik what you meant, what the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking satanist? Mocking God God who created you and feeds you everyday, you don't even desrve to live you fucking nigger, I'll put you on ignore

and @sytyl you are probably low iq for jfl reacting everything that is posted, i know you might mean"jfl toodly is gonna got so mad" but look at the bigger concept of things and dont be like @Maesthetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others

And I'm not autistic ik what you meant, what the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking satanist? Mocking God God who created you and feeds you everyday, you don't even desrve to live you fucking nigger, I'll put you on ignore

and @sytyl you are probably low iq for jfl reacting everything that is posted, i know you might mean"jfl toodly is gonna got so mad" but look at the bigger concept of things and dont be like @Maesthetic
The Lord is the Lord you retard
He cant be impacted by human things

He is alone and unique

jfl where da fuk do you niggas find this stuff
reddit? 4chan?

reddit? 4chan?
biz/reddit/twitter/telegram/discord
do ur own research tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 9072

god did not create nor feed me

my parents did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and sytyl
The Lord is the Lord you retard
He cant be impacted by human things

He is alone and unique
god did not create nor feed me

my parents did

goys this a degen gamble / wagmi or ngmi thread not a religious one/beef thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 5048
Bought 2.5k EURO of BTC back in June when I wanted to buy something from Deep Web but later changed my mind. Glad I didn't buy anything.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Patient A, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
bsc is the next thing with these retarded eth gas fees, I just tried it, super fast, 10 cent fee for a transaction
might be a good time to get in
defo as we are speaking EGG just got to ATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and sytyl
@sytyl what coins do u hold rn?

• +1
latest gem from biz

dude spent $64 in gas fees to swap a dollar in X for a dollar in Y basically :lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 6128, turkproducer and 1 other person
reddit? 4chan?
just buy chainlink i "made" 300k off it since i bought it in march

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, Patient A, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
  • +1
latest gem from biz

dude spent $64 in gas fees to swap a dollar in X for a dollar in Y basically :lul::lul:
this is why ETH is absolute shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and sytyl
Any degen gamblers here?

VeChain its going to be integrated into the entire vaping industry using blockchain to fight counterfeits it could easily soar to 5 dollars from 5 cents. Puffbar (an highly counterfited disposable vape device) is already integrating it into their system and they're launching in two days

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer, getra and sytyl
BNB 1k eoy

• +1
I invested a little bit in all the low value shitcoins just in case it explodes down the road.

Also hoping PI network will be worth something when it hits mainnet sometime this year.

time-travel back to the beginning of last year. and buy any crypto.

still happy I bought some, first time, last year june or something around that times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and sytyl
I wish I spent more money on $LINK back in 2019.

• +1
VeChain its going to be integrated into the entire vaping industry using blockchain to fight counterfeits it could easily soar to 5 dollars from 5 cents. Puffbar (an highly counterfited disposable vape device) is already integrating it into their system and they're launching in two days
vechain has already rocketed though, what makes you think it will again?

btw I get it's uses etc. I'm just skeptical

EGG OR WYNAUT SOMEONE SAY ONE

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Normieville and sytyl
EGG OR WYNAUT SOMEONE SAY ONE
I feel it's too late for both but idk much. With that said, I aped in BIGNITE when it was 0.05 and it reached 0.1 recently.
dev seems legit + his previous coin 700x'd and was cloned by a bunch of copycats

I feel it's too late for both but idk much. With that said, I aped in BIGNITE when it was 0.05 and it reached 0.1 recently.
dev seems legit + his previous coin 700x'd and was cloned by a bunch of copycats
absolutely brutal tbh, isn't wynaut like 4 days old

damn what was his previous coin?

• +1