crypto moonshots megathread

RBC (Rubic) is my comfy hold

vechain has already rocketed though, what makes you think it will again?

btw I get it's uses etc. I'm just skeptical
still thousands upon thousands of products that get counterfeited and we might see the entire vaping industry follow through from vape juice, to batteries, to disposables, etc they all need a solid verification system which could easily be vechain if they see the success from puffbar

forget altcoins, you should be LOADING into XRP right now. If you believe the reddit soy sentiments on XRP and all that fud then you deserve to miss out tbh. XRP is going to launch so hard it's ridiculous how much potential it has going from here, comparing its value to BTC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
forget altcoins, you should be LOADING into XRP right now. If you believe the reddit soy sentiments on XRP and all that fud then you deserve to miss out tbh. XRP is going to launch so hard it's ridiculous how much potential it has going from here, comparing its value to BTC.
Proof?

VET will easy 10x

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
if you were in crypto mid to late 2017 you'd know the sentiment regarding XRP back then is almost a copy of todays. All the memes and hardcore fud, 90% of alts mooning while XRP sat still and observed. Even I had major doubts back in 2017 and thought of switching out of XRP but then it finally had its turn and we all know how that turned out...

watching wynaut creep up

Is bsc Binance?
bsc is the next thing with these retarded eth gas fees, I just tried it, super fast, 10 cent fee for a transaction
might be a good time to get in

btw if you guys want a cheap strat there's a bot that notifies you about new smart chain tokens

most of them are scams prob so b careful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and sytyl
btw if you guys want a cheap strat there's a bot that notifies you about new smart chain tokens

most of them are scams prob so b careful
I got rugged 50 dollars today off a coin called CHINK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I knew it was a rug but thought it'd be an ez 2x before the owner pulls it, I leave the screen for one minute and it's all gone

• JFL
Reactions: aphoria, lutte and Deleted member 1862
I got rugged 50 dollars today off a coin called CHINK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I knew it was a rug but thought it'd be an ez 2x before the owner pulls it, I leave the screen for one minute and it's all gone
brutal jfl

I was sat in a zoom call when this shit popped up I lost it:

NEW TOKEN FOUND

Name: NIGGER
Ticker: NIG
Supply: 100,000
Holders:
3 addresses

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 5048 and sytyl
it's binance smart chain, new stuff basically so it's easy to 2x-10x your money (small amounts) but also easy to lose it all.
But how do I buy BSC?

never thought I'd make this much money off of a currency named after a pokemon tbh

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
But how do I buy BSC?
bsc is just the network, easiest way is to buy bnb on binance and then set up your metamask to run on the bsc network, send over bnb to metamask and then start aping

• +1
Reactions: Dutcher
probably a good idea to move all your gains to usdc/busd etc. tomorrow afternoon

Its not gambling ita value investing :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Shill me the next one im looking as well. Managed to 2x BNB

• +1
probably a good idea to move all your gains to usdc/busd etc. tomorrow afternoon
it should have been when I made this post

fucking elon and asian paper hands :lul:

Its not gambling ita value investing :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Shill me the next one im looking as well. Managed to 2x BNB
I aped in 3 bnb into sailormoon.money fuck me

watching wynaut creep up
never thought I'd make this much money off of a currency named after a pokemon tbh

you did pull out on time right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
View attachment 998895
you did pull out on time right?
at .48 last night, around 4x

that shit was hilarious, I opened telegram this morning & it was a shit show

the dev left jfl

anything new you got your eye on? pls no swoon

• Love it
at .48 last night, around 4x

that shit was hilarious, I opened telegram this morning & it was a shit show

the dev left jfl

anything new you got your eye on? pls no swoon
bignite seems legit
I unfortunately aped in on swoon because it seemed coomer, so I'll be shilling that so I can dump my bag on someone

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
bignite seems legit
I unfortunately aped in on swoon because it seemed coomer, so I'll be shilling that so I can dump my bag on someone
bignite x10?

• So Sad
What's your exit strategy?

What's your exit strategy?
I'll begin selling only once it has passed $5 at least. The realistic strategy is to unload 20% every $2 or so from there but in reality most strategies fall flat when emotions are sky high. $5 is my conservative start point, I'm expecting XRP to go to $15 at the very least in this current cycle seeing how well BTC is doing. If BTC ends this run at a peak marketcap of 2T then XRP hitting $20+ is a very real thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
I'll begin selling only once it has passed $5 at least. The realistic strategy is to unload 20% every $2 or so from there but in reality most strategies fall flat when emotions are sky high. $5 is my conservative start point, I'm expecting XRP to go to $15 at the very least in this current cycle seeing how well BTC is doing. If BTC ends this run at a peak marketcap of 2T then XRP hitting $20+ is a very real thing.
I'm just not sure whether we'll see an other pullback before large scale institutional adoption happens.. selling for 5€ when it goes to 50€ would suck ngl. I'd mainly reinvest my profits into xrp either way