CT Scan 2 years post zygo implants - no bone erosion and no change of placement (pics+gif)

Saiyan

Saiyan

Iron
So I've just had full CT scan almost 2 years post surgery. As you can see from pics they are still perfectly placed and official radiographer's feedback was that my bone underneath is exactly the same size as before. It's pretty interesting how you can see the bone before surgery and with implant on top. I've made a quick gif showing that in DICOM viewer:

BackFastBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

Some other cool pics:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Neroem, nigkook, Kristin and 50 others
Nice, I'll get a custom infraorbital-malar implant too. After osteotomies, that is.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
very unsettling post honestly hard to read

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000, chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Should have just bonesmashed your zygos bro :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Illithios, zeshama, pentamogged9000 and 21 others
can you send some good before surgery pictures. there are only several of you and i need more. I also want zygo implants after bimax and losing weight

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 4797
Bro u need to eat a fucking burger ur literally a skeleton in those pics u posted u got 0%BF nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quinfluence, neverchadlite, Lookologist003 and 46 others
Tell me about your extraction reopening/reversal. How much it cost and how long it took?

so now you are backtracking in the backtracking? Didn’t you say the whole thing was as a scam and Eppley paid you

• Woah
Reactions: Gaia262
Saiyan can you post a heat map of your zygo implant design like this

f67d43a4b005d248aa1b47efc38c8cfe.png

And 3/4 view like this (that shows the bone underneath, with transparent implant)

5d9315ab8c1a2d3b3dba2483be7d7eb3.png

If you have any of those pictures still on your computer. Your results are still the best we've ever seen, great to see no bone erosion happening

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piesdescalzos and ascentium
Nice, I'll get a custom infraorbital-malar implant too. After osteotomies, that is.
Stop dreaming. You will not get anything. We know you and your surgery fantasies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Lookologist003, Deleted member 10172 and 6 others
You should address the nails coming out of your mouth bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
please post more before after pics, i might include you to my sugery hall of fame list

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Saiyan can you post a heat map of your zygo implant design like this

f67d43a4b005d248aa1b47efc38c8cfe.png

And 3/4 view like this (that shows the bone underneath, with transparent implant)

5d9315ab8c1a2d3b3dba2483be7d7eb3.png

If you have any of those pictures still on your computer. Your results are still the best we've ever seen, great to see no bone erosion happening

I never got any of those:cry:

You should address the nails coming out of your mouth bro

Hollowcheeks maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, ascentium, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
post after pictures.

also, did u take these pics with eppley? i remember u calling him a motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: piesdescalzos, Deleted member 2729 and Slayerino
You think we are radiologists or what

• JFL
Reactions: Neroem, Slayerino, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
You know it looks like he actually raised your cheekbone height. The implants are placed high up, and dont cover the bottom half of your zygos, whereas most guys only get the implant directly on their cheekbone just forward projection, yours is forward and up. This must be why your result was so much better than anything else we've seen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Swole bravo, PubertyMaxxer, baruch and 7 others
You know it looks like he actually raised your cheekbone height. The implants are placed high up, and don't cover the bottom half of your zygos, whereas most guys only get the implant directly on their cheekbone just forward projection, yours is forward and up. This must be why your result was so much better than anything else we've seen.

Very true, we've worked on this design for months in order to be perfect because I knew i only have one shot at this. Unfortunately nowadays surgeons who do custom implant especially Eppley go for generic one-fits-all design even though it is supposed to be customised implant and the only one thing they change is projection in order to satisfy patient's needs (and then cut it with scalpel before surgery anyway:lul:).

I don't blame them though, popularity of custom implants exploded so much that it is no longer cost effective to spend too much time on single patient. It is now considered routine surgery as any other, quantity over quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 3043, mewcoper and 9 others
Very true, we've worked on this design for months in order to be perfect because I knew i only have one shot at this. Unfortunately nowadays surgeons who do custom implant especially Eppley go for generic one-fits-all design even though it is supposed to be customised implant and the only one thing they change is projection in order to satisfy patient's needs (and then cut it with scalpel before surgery anyway:lul:).

I don't blame them though, popularity of custom implants exploded so much that it is no longer cost effective to spend too much time on single patient. It is now considered routine surgery as any other, quantity over quality.

I want to customise mine with Eppley in detail, I hope he doesn't rush my design.

You wonder why nobody else goes for the high set and sloping down design, its clearly ideal for men. What gave you the confidence to go for this style, with no precedent before you? Your like the Christopher Columbus of custom zygo implant lol.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ascentium
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, MentalistKebab and Good_Little_Goy
Where do you get ct scan's? I need one for Andreischev and I cant find a place, Im in UK too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
get iq implant

I had no prob getting ct scan

Im high iq its just not coming up in the search. All I see are MRI scans for people who want to see their brain or body parts.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Patient A
Im high iq its just not coming up in the search. All I see are MRI scans for people who want to see their brain or body parts.
low effort ---------> low iq

• +1
Reactions: infini and CristianT
Did you ascend ? Any difference in bitches reactions ? Did you NTmax and roidmax too ? Spill the beans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Whats that look like irl? Could we see some pics bhai?

Whats that look like irl? Could we see some pics bhai?

A video of his face in motion would be best to see how it looks as he moves through different angles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Danish_Retard
Very true, we've worked on this design for months in order to be perfect because I knew i only have one shot at this.

And this, guys, is how looksmaxxing is done right. All bad mainstream surgery examples lacl this: proper planning. Hell I planned simple masseter botox reduction for almost and entire year.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 4416, Chadelite and 1 other person
If I get a ct scan will it show the skull like that?

This sucks, how do you know that,
Any tips on how to make him more focused on your implant?

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 4797

High IQ post OP (pic unrelated)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Patient A, joeveniro and 1 other person
Never seen anyone else get implants like that, incredible result.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
And this, guys, is how looksmaxxing is done right. All bad mainstream surgery examples lacl this: proper planning. Hell I planned simple masseter botox reduction for almost and entire year.
I thinking about getting masseter botox reduction too. what do i need to consider? didnt know there is anythink to plan lol

How much did ypu pay?

I thinking about getting masseter botox reduction too. what do i need to consider? didnt know there is anythink to plan lol
depends on your actual jaw bone and how much width you will sacrifice by making the masseters smaller. also if you got hollow cheeks, depends too if those hollow cheeks are more based on your zygos than your gonions.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
depends on your actual jaw bone and how much width you will sacrifice by making the masseters smaller. also if you got hollow cheeks, depends too if those hollow cheeks are more based on your zygos than your gonions.
I have round masseters so they give me a bloated look + i have already wide face so just shrinkage could help i think

I have round masseters so they give me a bloated look + i have already wide face so just shrinkage could help i think
then I guess you would be a good candidate too

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
What is the goddamn price ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 7776
So I just got a Bimax done yesterday and they removed the chin implant I had placed in 2007... it was only 3mm but they said the entire thing eroded into the fuckin bone! Doc says midface/zygo implants don't do that though but apparently there's so many muscles in your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Stevensmithgerard
lol what do you mean no signs of erosion?

Of course there's no signs, you need to have the implants removed to see the imprint left behind - as with all silicone implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
So I've just had full CT scan almost 2 years post surgery. As you can see from pics they are still perfectly placed and official radiographer's feedback was that my bone underneath is exactly the same size as before. It's pretty interesting how you can see the bone before surgery and with implant on top. I've made a quick gif showing that in DICOM viewer:

BackFastBlueshark-size_restricted.gif

Some other cool pics:

View attachment 516242
View attachment 516243
View attachment 516244
View attachment 516245
View attachment 516247
View attachment 516248
Just inject genetics theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5292