Cuck Native American puts on a performance to describe his feelings on his oppressors and colonizers

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️

Comment section full of white women who also hate the colonizers and are on the team of the oppressed. These pagan savages should’ve been exterminated since the very beginning but instead, they’re given designated plots of land where they can drink alcohol all day, not work, and do black magic.

Also, exile every last white American woman into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, saiya_online and mog_or_be_mogged

Comment section full of white women who also hate the colonizers and are on the team of the oppressed. These pagan savages should’ve been exterminated since the very beginning but instead, they’re given designated plots of land where they can drink alcohol all day, not work, and do black magic.

Also, exile every last white American woman into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean

who’s gives a shit

North natives would mog if they weren't so fucking liberal lmfao, they hate white people the most till they realize once they aren't the majority anymore they will get 0 recognition treatment from the other ethnics begging for attention + they should be focusing on improving their situation and numbers they aren't gonna make it very long icl

North natives would mog if they weren't so fucking liberal lmfao, they hate white people the most till they realize once they aren't the majority anymore they will get 0 recognition treatment from the other ethnics begging for attention + they should be focusing on improving their situation and numbers they aren't gonna make it very long icl
they mog on opposite day this nigga looks like my left nut

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, radicalrationalist and saiya_online
They don’t mog anything. They should log off of the internet and go back to the forest to pick berries and built huts

• Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
they mog on opposite day this nigga looks like my left nut

2238DE947D3D7B13CB372581EE325134

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Mirin zygos

The irony is white men killed these natives for white eomen. All men do is to please their woman so white eomen need to STFU and take accountability for their role in both slavery and genocide of the natives

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Eternal_
I have no idea what any of that means.
I miss the 1960s when Native Americans were called Indians and the only Indians I saw were played by old Italian guys in costume.
iu
iu

It is funny that there are both Mexican and Indian groups that make vague claims to the western US, yet they never go head to head, they exist in a bubble where the US government is the other only claimant.

Last edited:
I have no idea what any of that means.
I miss the 1960s when Native Americans were called Indians and the only Indians I saw were played by old Italian guys in costume.
iu
iu

It is funny that there are both Mexican and Indian groups that make vague claims to the western US, yet they never go head to head, they exist in a bubble where the US government is the other only claimant.
I wasn’t being cryptic when writing. Not sure what you don’t understand