Cuck raises illegitimate child for 18 years but refuses to pay his college tuition

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Fatherless World

his whore mother never told him. brutal. and his mother is still married to the betabux cuck.

Squid wards father never loved him

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Why would you pretend to raise a kid for 18 years then out of the blue drop him. You didn't have to raise the bastard but you did knowing he wasnt yours? I honestly dont get it.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Why would you pretend to raise a kid for 18 years then out of the blue drop him. You didn't have to raise the bastard but you did knowing he wasnt yours? I honestly dont get it.
revenge on his wife probably. sounds kinda satisfying seeing ur whore wifes offspring suffer tbh. if only she didn't?

• +1
Reactions: retard
i agree. kinda fucked up this kid gets strung along like that for 18 years tbh

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i agree. kinda fucked up this kid gets strung along like that for 18 years tbh
Ya thats the part I dont like. You dont have to raise the bastard but this is fucked up, he didnt ask to be born.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
he screwed over the child more then his wife

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam and The Dude Abides
Keep crying for this son of a chad. Probably mogs his brother and "father" to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
he screwed over the child more then his wife
he can just go to a public school. if the kid wasnt my kin i wouldn't had raised him. its not about money, its about the wife not having respect

he can just go to a public school. if the kid wasnt my kin i wouldn't had raised him. its not about money, its about the wife not having respect

That's right. I'm with you.
But he should have left years ago... so the bitch could have found something else to guarantee a good life for the child.

I mean... i know a kid which is not yours is a rage bait, but it is not his fault. But probably i'm talking too much, i don't what to think about this lol

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
I agree with what the dude I quoted said.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides