Cucks have destroyed the gaming community

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I have never been a part of a gaming online community that hasn't been infected by cucks and soyboys. This makes me annoyed because gaming doesn't HAVE to be a cucked/soyboy activity and yet it always seems like in every online space these fucks appear to dominate/infect everything. It almost makes me tempted to semi-give up gaming in favor of something else that is less of a waste of time. Gaming has gotten stale anyway.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Dicklet.4.3, Petsmart and 7 others
sucks for zoomers who won't experience the golden days where trash talk was integral and soys were confined to their own servers or communities

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Peachy and Deleted member 71
I once made a female account when i was playing AOE online

ended up getting bombed by idiots typing walls of texts (tips on how to play, 10+ years of gaming experience summarized) to me without me even doing anything, let alone asking for it

didn't even have a pic or try to make it convincing, I just picked a generic female username

just sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Dicklet.4.3, Petsmart and 6 others
I once made a female account when i was playing AOE online

ended up getting bombed by idiots typing walls of texts (tips on how to play, 10+ years of gaming experience summarized) to me without me even doing anything, let alone asking for it

THIS.

And all the while these losers are pretending to be "progressive" lmao. The bigotry of low expectations is strong among this crowd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
Video games are for cucks anyways

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Same here. I'm to the point where I don't try playing anything online because it's all white knight faggots I just want to murder. I made a video whining about this.

yeah i agree.

i got perma muted on runescape because cucks mass reported me for talking about race and intelligence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I have never been a part of a gaming online community that hasn't been infected by cucks and soyboys. This makes me annoyed because gaming doesn't HAVE to be a cucked/soyboy activity and yet it always seems like in every online space these fucks appear to dominate/infect everything. It almost makes me tempted to semi-give up gaming in favor of something else that is less of a waste of time. Gaming has gotten stale anyway.
my first ever oneitis was a nerd girl who dated a cuck she knew on Team Fortress

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Rainbow Six Siege used to be a serious tactical game and cucks have turned it into a fan art and cringey meme central.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I know a nw3 fatcel 5'9 fuck who got a gamer whore who's like 4.5 psl with overwatch still fries my brain to this day
Btw i have a question how are mods selected ? And what are the recquirements to become one ?

Gaming has always been an incel endeavour. You think chad is sitting there playing halo when there’s 100s of women interested in him just lol

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
Gaming has always been an incel endeavour. You think chad is sitting there playing halo when there’s 100s of women interested in him just lol

it has become more nt lately

a lot of slayers I now play regularly. it's just that it's "quirky" and "cute" when they do it

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza