Serious Cuckservatives are blatant Jew pawns

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
Jfl. Notice anytime anyone does anything considered "antisemitic" cuckservatives are usually the fastest and first ones to denounce it, especially if you say anything that criticizes Israel. Lol @ these faggots who gobble up Fox News and Tucker Carlson, meanwhile Fox News is running gay and trans commercials and agenda on the same fucking channel. Then a lot of these idiots join the military to fight Jew wars or scream pick yourself up by the boot straps br0 while Jew ran corporations and Jew fed reserve steal your money, send your jobs overseas and devalue your currency. It's fucking mind boggling and extremely frustrating. Idk who I despise more at this point, liberals or conservatives.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20327

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

Severely Deranged

D

Deleted member 20327

I hear many conservative types make jokes about blacks being criminals but when I say something about the jews, they go "you're so obsessed with race"
I know I bullshit a lot here on shitskins, which to an extent annoy me, but the Jew is obviously MUCH worse and should be hated by everyone.

8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Femboy pilled
I know I bullshit a lot here on shitskins, which to an extent annoy me, but the Jew is obviously MUCH worse and should be hated by everyone.
It's christianity tbh, people are literally brainwashed to think they're the chosen people, so they get special treatment. The whole thing annoys me tbh.

D

Deleted member 20327

It's christianity tbh, people are literally brainwashed to think they're special. The whole thing annoys me tbh.
The Jews have hijacked Christianity a long time ago. I'm not religious, but c'mon. LGBT churches and priests jfl...The list goes on.

8PSLcel

8PSLcel

Femboy pilled
The Jews have hijacked Christianity a long time ago. I'm not religious, but c'mon. LGBT churches and priests jfl...The list goes on.
Yeah, it has been subverted hard but it's still fundamentally pro jew tbh.

btsgangruling

btsgangruling

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Users who are viewing this thread