Cuckservatives are blatant Jew pawns

D

Deleted member 20327

I hate all niggers, spics, curries and Jews.
Jfl. Notice anytime anyone does anything considered "antisemitic" cuckservatives are usually the fastest and first ones to denounce it, especially if you say anything that criticizes Israel. Lol @ these faggots who gobble up Fox News and Tucker Carlson, meanwhile Fox News is running gay and trans commercials and agenda on the same fucking channel. Then a lot of these idiots join the military to fight Jew wars or scream pick yourself up by the boot straps br0 while Jew ran corporations and Jew fed reserve steal your money, send your jobs overseas and devalue your currency. It's fucking mind boggling and extremely frustrating. Idk who I despise more at this point, liberals or conservatives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and rand anon
This is common knowledge boyo

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 13787, rand anon and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

• JFL
It should be but for many it isn't. Many conservatives are copers.
I hear many conservative types make jokes about blacks being criminals but when I say something about the jews, they go "you're so obsessed with race"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and Deleted member 20327

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I hear many conservative types make jokes about blacks being criminals but when I say something about the jews, they go "you're so obsessed with race"
I know I bullshit a lot here on shitskins, which to an extent annoy me, but the Jew is obviously MUCH worse and should be hated by everyone.

• Woah
I know I bullshit a lot here on shitskins, which to an extent annoy me, but the Jew is obviously MUCH worse and should be hated by everyone.
It's christianity tbh, people are literally brainwashed to think they're the chosen people, so they get special treatment. The whole thing annoys me tbh.

• +1
It's christianity tbh, people are literally brainwashed to think they're special. The whole thing annoys me tbh.
The Jews have hijacked Christianity a long time ago. I'm not religious, but c'mon. LGBT churches and priests jfl...The list goes on.

• +1
The Jews have hijacked Christianity a long time ago. I'm not religious, but c'mon. LGBT churches and priests jfl...The list goes on.
Yeah, it has been subverted hard but it's still fundamentally pro jew tbh.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back