culture differences here are so unforgotten it actually hurts my head how retarded most users here are

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Niggas be like 'muh gym doesn't matter' while living in fucking India or Germany. Fuck off.

Tall masc and roided is law in the UK.

If you're a UK cel you know the biggest slayers here are niggas like this:

I think the culture even in the UK vs US is quite different. UK women just don't give a shit about prettyboys i.e. like the high E hot stacies tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
If you're not at least 6' tanned, amd roided just call it a rap bro if you live in the UK

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, fuse and n9wiff
Pretty Boy that dates a young girlfriend >>> roided gym rat that slays whores in the night clubs.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, XtrovertNTnormalfag, laaltin and 8 others
muscles are invisible when this guy shows up next to that roided freak
IMG 6993

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, XtrovertNTnormalfag, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
Like 99% of guys in the UK that have insane followers are all roided, tanned and tall and look masc. I don't even see pretty boys do well here tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Bushman, jinnu and 1 other person
If you're not at least 6' tanned, amd roided just call it a rap bro if you live in the UK
can you make up your mind? Just yesterday you were talking about how you saw subhumans and LTNs with foids in the city and today it's back to this. You're wrong anyways, tons of guys who are below those stats get pussy, they might not slay but they still got a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Xangsane, Aero and 1 other person
can you make up your mind? Just yesterday you were talking about how you saw subhumans and LTNs with foids in the city and today it's back to this. You're wrong anyways, tons of guys who are below those stats get pussy, they might not slay but they still got a girl.
ye but the biggest slayers in the UK RTT is my point, the others have the scraps

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you actually believe this you are utterly retarded, that guy in my original post would destroy him in the UK sorry bro
He's like a slightly uglier, more muscular version of you

• Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Niggas be like 'muh gym doesn't matter' while living in fucking India or Germany. Fuck off.

View attachment 2987853

I think the culture even in the UK vs US is quite different. UK women just don't give a shit about prettyboys i.e. like the high E hot stacies tbh.
step 1) be tall, good looking and masculine with a good frame

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu and WishIwasChico
NT is the most important thing in the UK even if you're LTN. Giga nt LTNs get pussy

• +1
NT is the most important thing in the UK even if you're LTN. Giga nt LTNs get pussy
ye tbh that's true. in the US you can be less NT and slay, but UK isn't very friendly to cold approach etc. so if you have no social circle etc it sovers

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
ye tbh that's true. in the US you can be less NT and slay, but UK isn't very friendly to cold approach etc. so if you have no social circle etc it sovers
What's your experience with South asian foids? You're in Manchester righy? Tons of SA foids here and in the surrounding towns, im curious what you've seen as a slayer

View attachment 2987853

What about this noname
IMG 8253

Like 99% of guys in the UK that have insane followers are all roided, tanned and tall and look masc. I don't even see pretty boys do well here tbh.
Even Chad pretty boys?
What do you define a pretty boy

What's your experience with South asian foids? You're in Manchester righy? Tons of SA foids here and in the surrounding towns, im curious what you've seen as a slayer
Don’t give a fuck about them tbh would tell them to fuck off if they spoke to me

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jinnu and JohnDoe

View attachment 2987853

culture is genetics. curries don't have a big gym culture because they don't have the genetics to build muscle, nor would they benefit from it due to the hard ceiling presented by their face, skin color and various other disqualifying failos

View attachment 2987853

Anyone who denies cultural differences is just straight up retarded. It’s beyond me how clueless some of the users on this site are, thinking the entire world is the same

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and jinnu
So being hyper masc is law in UK?

View attachment 2987853

Nah these ppl only do good in Essex, central London and mostly white areas. In other places on London (nigger areas where I live) , u just need a tracksuit, clear skin and 6 foot plus.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How does this useless uneducated faggot slay tho? Dumb, ugly eyes, low IQ, idk I'd punch his face
sleepy eyes are very attractive

Idk how many times you’ve made the same exact threads

• +1
Reactions: Aero

View attachment 2987853

lol and shows a fucking pentamogger chad facially

• +1
Reactions: Aero
UK is worst hypergamy on earth. At least in England.

Scotland might not be as bad.

• +1
Have fun slaying roastie whores who have been visiting the same night club for 10 years

Roids are more easily accessible in the uk too. In the US they’re more regulated.

I rather be prettyboy tbh

are you aware like 80+ percent of ppl in uk are non white? idk what stats say i was in bimhingam/london this year and it was actually insane how of a minoritty white is and uk is the shortest country out of all of europe and the most sub human facially by average and you cant even disagree with this,obv slaying anywhere is impressive but uk is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: zub111
are you aware like 80+ percent of ppl in uk are non white? idk what stats say i was in bimhingam/london this year and it was actually insane how of a minoritty white is and uk is the shortest country out of all of europe and the most sub human facially by average and you cant even disagree with this,obv slaying anywhere is impressive but uk is easy mode
Link to data or bs