Cumskin whore stops speakin 2 me cos I didn’t reply to her in 20 mins

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
This is why I HATE cum bitches and dont take them seriously wtf is wrong with these whores egos. I felt bad so spoke to her and this is how she reacts just because I left her on delivered for 2 days. Stupid fucking cunts, yeah I know ethnic foids would prob do the same but it never happened so ima blame WHYwahmrn.

@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @8PSLcel @Octillionaire @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @GetShrekt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
This is why I HATE cum bitches and dont take them seriously wtf is wrong with these whores egos. I felt bad so spoke to her and this is how she reacts just because I left her on delivered for 2 days. Stupid fucking cunts, yeah I know ethnic foids would prob do the same but it never happened so ima blame WHYwahmrn.

@FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @8PSLcel @Octillionaire @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @GetShrekt
She already put you in the "just want attention" category so if you're not going to do that then you're gone

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 20370
Devon, dont worry. She is not worth of your african russian genes

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

She unironically did you a favour
Don't waste time on these toxic narcissistic hoes

Even for fwb its much more enjoyable if she's not annoying as fuck

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
She unironically did you a favour
Don't waste time on these toxic narcissistic hoes

Even for fwb its much more enjoyable if she's not annoying as fuck
All white girls be like this, she prob also didn’t like my voice cos I was a stuttering retard when I apologised cos I replied l8.

I know I should have held my nutz and went evil mode (I look dark traid but I’m light) but I’m too polite it’s just how my brains wired. Ethnic women FTW tuck these cumskin whores this is why I roast them when I do get with them to their faces and these dumb cum women agree with me. I had an English white girl tell me how much she hates white and English men JFL as if I’d give a single fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and John124
she just wanted to know what its like texting with a primal bbc and got disappointed.

All white girls be like this, she prob also didn’t like my voice cos I was a stuttering retard when I apologised cos I replied l8.

I know I should have held my nutz and went evil mode (I look dark traid but I’m light) but I’m too polite it’s just how my brains wired. Ethnic women FTW tuck these cumskin whores this is why I roast them when I do get with them to their faces and these dumb cum women agree with me. I had an English white girl tell me how much she hates white and English men JFL as if I’d give a single fuck
They know ethnics simp for them so they give you hope and make you dance for them

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
she just wanted to know what its like texting with a primal bbc and got disappointed.
I’m not primal, I’m Indian In temperament. She should match with a real black man then cry about white men ti him I’m sick and tired of them always h8in on white men as well all these pink bitches do. White men are actually funny and cool

White women are legit sociopaths due to all the attention they get, idk why you ethnics fetishize them

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: John124

Never apologize to a roasties. Women get men to agree with them in their lame attempt to get laid. Its seen as weak .

15404.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Just ignore your father, okay. You are an adult now

White women are legit sociopaths due to all the attention they get, idk why you ethnics fetishize them
“You” as if I even like white girls, guys on their forum know i prefer ethnics over them any day of the week. I have to tolerate them cos where I live is 95% white :feelswah:
She already put you in the "just want attention" category so if you're not going to do that then you're gone
I’d agree but you’re wrong here I have done this to her before off tinder XD and she simped SUPER hard for me on SC but cos I left it late she got angry I did apologise but I guess she felt disrespected OH well dunno if other ethnics would do this probably but that’s life