Cure for wide hips?

C

Chrismoggsss

Iron
I have a pretty good physique but the wide kids just ruin it. Is there a cure or is it over?? Could I get a plastic surgeon to cut off the very ends to make them smaller or smth? Anything to just make them look smaller works aswell.

Im pretty low body fat i just mean the bones.

Wide hips are cope, i have them too but i just dont care

gOqhrUp.png

This is how user @Orc looked vs how he looks now

you are lacking muscles, you just need to take your time in gym and build muscle.

you see wide hips rn because you have no muscle trust me just bodybuild and dont care about them

if you lookup on internet like wide hips you will only notice wide hips on people with like no muscle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, proxyy, Sny and 4 others
Wide hips are cope, i have them too but i just dont care

gOqhrUp.png

This is how user @Orc looked vs how he looks now

you are lacking muscles, you just need to take your time in gym and build muscle.

you see wide hips rn because you have no muscle trust me just bodybuild and dont care about them

if you lookup on internet like wide hips you will only notice wide hips on people with like no muscle
that has to be fake bro, either his frame and actual clavicle grew from natural or substance, or photoshopped, because no way muscles can make you that big in difference.

You need to increase/widen your waist with muscle.

that has to be fake bro, either his frame and actual clavicle grew from natural or substance, or photoshopped, because no way muscles can make you that big in difference.
I was already 25 in the before, there's no puberty gains in that, but I do have a disease that affects bone structure, I don't think my clavicles have grown though, the shoulders are retracted in the first picture.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I was already 25 in the before, there's no puberty gains in that, but I do have a disease that affects bone structure, I don't think my clavicles have grown though, the shoulders are retracted in the first picture.
25 in bidelt right :Comfy: mirin

So are you attributing all the bideltoid gains to muscle growth?
What exercises helped the most?

25 in bidelt right :Comfy: mirin
thats what I get standing against a wall but I might just be doing it wrong.
So are you attributing all the bideltoid gains to muscle growth?
What exercises helped the most?
ohp, rows, most gains come from lats.

I have abnormally protrusive lats it's even more obvious in the newer pictures.

by the way the shape of the obliques at the bottom is affected by posture, if you breathe from your diagram and stand straight they're pulled into your body hence why the curvature there is gone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WBC323, Aero, greycel and 1 other person