Curlyheadjames and fivefootsix56 are in love (no homo)

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
@curlyheadjames you claim you are ugly and no one likes you but @FiveFootSix56 is in love with you. Also you claim you are friendless but I literally offered to hang out with you irl with me and my brother's friend group and you ignored me. Caging hard rn at your rejection :(:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Either take what is given to you or stfu :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 18804, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
You have decent height ? also my shoulder to waist ratio is 1.8 ungymmaxxed can you mog ?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
you asian ? im viet so it is pretty accurate but born in australia so idk why im not 5"9
I am the same pheno as my avi. Also are you a virgin. Your frame is pretty good so that can make up for height and you can height fraud to 5'9 easily and maybe even 5'10

I am the same pheno as my avi. Also are you a virgin. Your frame is pretty good so that can make up for height and you can height fraud to 5'9 easily and maybe even 5'10
still virgin but i got good ribcage to waist ratio too 0.843 untrained and 1.8 untrained for my shoulder or bideltold width it's 18 inches and my waist untrained 30 inches all untrained btw.

• +1
still virgin but i got good ribcage to waist ratio too 0.843 untrained and 1.8 untrained for my shoulder or bideltold width it's 18 inches and my waist untrained 30 inches all untrained btw.
You got potential son, how old are you?

dad is 5"7 and mum is 5"1 so like growing to 5"10 is quite literally impossible

turning 16 and hoping i get to 5"10 at least
O shit you've got alot of growing to be had. You're kinda young tho be careful on this site, it has corrupted and fucked up young people before. Dont take everything here too seriously and dont let the blackpill turn you into a doomer. I only lost it at 18 so 16 is a perfectly normal age to be a virgin.

My dad was 5'6 and my mom 5'4 you have hope my friend.

O shit you've got alot of growing to be had. You're kinda young tho be careful on this site, it has corrupted and fucked up young people before. Dont take everything here too seriously and dont let the blackpill turn you into a doomer. I only lost it at 18 so 16 is a perfectly normal age to be a virgin.
oh nice but like i havent grown in 2 years straight and its pretty brutal because my grandma has told me i stopped growing taller

• +1
oh nice but like i havent grown in 2 years straight and its pretty brutal because my grandma has told me i stopped growing taller
If you ever have the chance, if an X-ray is performed on you ask the doc about your growth plates

aight tbh will just assume its 20 since 95% of ppl stop growing at 16 so my chance being in that 95% is high
If you ever have the chance, if an X-ray is performed on you ask the doc about your growth plates

oh shit ok will take xrays but which main bones to check xrays ?
idk I wouldn't take one just for this since they are expensive. You have universal healthcare so you can just make up a reason I guess. Mainly it would be your legs and arms.

idk I wouldn't take one just for this since they are expensive. You have universal healthcare so you can just make up a reason I guess. Mainly it would be your legs and arms.
i think once im 20 will just measure my height and whatever measurment there is there as my final height

i think once im 20 will just measure my height and whatever measurment there is there as my final height
Yeah thats honestly the move. Looksmaxxing is important but getting too obsessed about it esp at your age will fuck your mental health. I have 5'6 friends who fuck and @FailedNormieManlet is a 5'5 Indian guy who gets bitches so dont worry too much about height. Your good as long as you are 4psl, looksmaxx, and are NT

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
would you say my face is NT ? and btw if you want to check out my frame i have a thread on it https://looksmax.org/threads/can-so...ries-do-i-need-to-ascend-photos-below.490163/
Yeah thats honestly the move. Looksmaxxing is important but getting too obsessed about it esp at your age will fuck your mental health. I have 5'6 friends who fuck and @FailedNormieManlet is a 5'5 Indian guy who gets bitches so dont worry too much about height. Your good as long as you are 4psl, looksmaxx, and are NT

Your face is fine. Just looksmax (decent advice in that thread but dont do rhino), be NT and you'll be good fam.
would like it if i was 5"10 tho lol could potentially grow but whatever

65% torso and the rest is legs
Nice. Gonna measure mine later today

• +1
tf is u talkin bout nigga xD

• JFL