@curlyheadjames this is all your fault

Suimaxxer

Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!
@curlyheadjames watch how foids will turn blackpill into a way to victimize themselves even more. Just go through the comments, i dare you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redrum64389, Deleted member 25938, ArcticStorm and 10 others
Can't believe this was him this is sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Cutecel2001, Allornothing and 3 others
The audacity of these soulless whores. Muh "women face such problems too, stop invalidating womens insecurities tee hee" FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Trilogy, tombradylover and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, ArcticStorm, Allornothing and 4 others
@curlyheadjames LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID
IMG 20230403 170053
IMG 20230403 170117
IMG 20230403 170253
IMG 20230403 170313
IMG 20230403 170429
IMG 20230403 170530
IMG 20230403 170859
IMG 20230403 170929
IMG 20230403 171000
IMG 20230403 171040
IMG 20230403 171219
IMG 20230403 171454
IMG 20230403 171511
IMG 20230403 171732
IMG 20230403 171802
IMG 20230403 171931
IMG 20230403 172150
IMG 20230403 172203

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING WHORES "WOMEN HAVE IT HARDER WE STARVE TO DEATH MEN DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE GO THROUGH WE HAVE BEEN MEWING CHEWING ETC WAY BEFORE LOOKSMAX WAS A THING TEE HEE" FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM SMASHES THEIR SKULL WITH FUCKING HAMMERS NOT ONE OF THEM DOES EYELID PULLING THUMBPULLING ZYGOPULLING STRETCHING CUZ HEIGHT DOESNT EVEN MATTER FOR THESE FUCKING THOTS YET HERE THEY ARE WHINING ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE IT HARDER BECAUSE CHAD WONT ACCEPT THEM IF THEY EAT LIKE FUCKING PIGS ALL DAY LONG THEY SUFFER SO MUCH FROM EATING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND PUTTING FUCKING MAKEUP ON THEIR STUPID FACES

YOU CAUSED THIS, NOW EVERY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONS THE BLACKPILL THEY WILL ALL GO "AWW POOR WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD, MEN FACE THEIR DIFFICULTIES TOO BUT WOMEEEEEEEEEEN THEY HAVE IT SO MUCH HARDER AWWW SOCIETY MUST TRY HARDER FOR THEM" DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE???

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill, Deleted member 24347, Magnum Opus and 10 others
@curlyheadjames LOOK AT WHAT YOU DIDView attachment 2135951View attachment 2135952View attachment 2135953View attachment 2135954View attachment 2135955View attachment 2135956View attachment 2135957View attachment 2135958View attachment 2135959View attachment 2135960View attachment 2135961View attachment 2135962View attachment 2135963View attachment 2135964View attachment 2135965View attachment 2135966View attachment 2135968View attachment 2135969
LOOK AT THESE FUCKING WHORES "WOMEN HAVE IT HARDER WE STARVE TO DEATH MEN DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WE GO THROUGH WE HAVE BEEN MEWING CHEWING ETC WAY BEFORE LOOKSMAX WAS A THING TEE HEE" FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT NOT EVEN ONE OF THEM SMASHES THEIR SKULL WITH FUCKING HAMMERS NOT ONE OF THEM DOES EYELID PULLING THUMBPULLING ZYGOPULLING STRETCHING CUZ HEIGHT DOESNT EVEN MATTER FOR THESE FUCKING THOTS YET HERE THEY ARE WHINING ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE IT HARDER BECAUSE CHAD WONT ACCEPT THEM IF THEY EAT LIKE FUCKING PIGS ALL DAY LONG THEY SUFFER SO MUCH FROM EATING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON AND PUTTING FUCKING MAKEUP ON THEIR STUPID FACES

YOU CAUSED THIS, NOW EVERY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONS THE BLACKPILL THEY WILL ALL GO "AWW POOR WOMEN HAVE IT SO HARD, MEN FACE THEIR DIFFICULTIES TOO BUT WOMEEEEEEEEEEN THEY HAVE IT SO MUCH HARDER AWWW SOCIETY MUST TRY HARDER FOR THEM" DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE???
No girls allowed on this site

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
No girls allowed on this site
It doesnt matter at all now everyone will victimize women even more and feel pity for them while they have the actual fucking problem right in front of their fucking eyes which is us suffering and killing ourselves meanwhile all these pretentious shitbags will go over that because hey who gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24593, Allornothing and 2 others
I‘m totally gonna read all that

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
It doesnt matter at all now everyone will victimize women even more and feel pity for them while they have the actual fucking problem right in front of their fucking eyes which is us suffering and killing ourselves meanwhile all these pretentious shitbags will go over that because hey who gives a shit
I'm sorry but what where they talking about women were Looksmaxing since the dawn of this site????

@curlyheadjames LOOK AT WHAT YOU DIDView attachment 2135951View attachment 2135952View attachment 2135953View attachment 2135954View attachment 2135955View attachment 2135956View attachment 2135957View attachment 2135958View attachment 2135959View attachment 2135960View attachment 2135961View attachment 2135962View attachment 2135963View attachment 2135964View attachment 2135965View attachment 2135966View attachment 2135968View attachment 2135969

bro stfu you are not supposed to listening to women. Our grandpas didnt care cos they knew whores are full of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 24593, pentamogged9000 and 4 others

jfl those fucking subhumans cannot even deal with leanmaxxing, no wonder those worthless copers don't kill themselves to avoid aging which is the most brutal and traumatizing maxx to fight against

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, pardocel and Suimaxxer
The audacity of these soulless whores. Muh "women face such problems too, stop invalidating womens insecurities tee hee" FUCK
WOMEN WILL NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING A FRIENDLESS KHHV WHO EVERYONE AT SCHOOL MAKES FUN OF AND LOOKS DOWN ON.
images

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Trilogy, It'snotover and 3 others
I'm sorry but what where they talking about women were Looksmaxing since the dawn of this site????
Its normal for them they learn to do that from the age of 4 it is hardwired in their brains yet they pretend they suffer from it while in reality they enjoy spending hours upon hours shopping for tiny skirts and tight jeans and makeup to look good for chad

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and flippasav

THIS SHIT UNIRONICALLY PISSES ME OFF. NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS TALKED TO ME THIS WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT WANTING TO MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE I'M UGLY DESPITE BEING SKINNY AND ALSO DESPITE THE FACT THAT I SEE FAT GIRLS UGLIER THAN ME STILL HAVING ACTUAL FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT THEM AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF THEM, AND THESE FOIDS THINK THEY ARE THE ONES SUFFERING? DO THEY JUST IGNORE UGLY QUIET BOYS ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE LITERALLY ALONE ALL THE TIME? RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT! I HATE THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD! READING THE COMMENTS OF THESE RETARDED ZOOMER FOIDS WHO PROBABLY HAVE SEX EVERY WEEK AT THE LEAST IS PEAK ROPEFUEL. OTTO WEININGER WAS RIGHT ABOUT FOIDS. BILLIONS MUST DIE. In Minecraft.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Splinter901
WOMEN WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE BEING A FRIENDLESS KHHV WHO EVERYONE AT SCHOOL MAKES FUN OF AND LOOKS DOWN ON.
Literally every single one of these pathetic cunts got like 3-4 friends minimum, and these friends are EVERYTHING to them since they do everything with them, they even go to the fucking bathroom all together

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Trilogy, It'snotover and 3 others
THIS SHIT UNIRONICALLY PISSES ME OFF. NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS TALKED TO ME THIS WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT WANTING TO MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE I'M UGLY DESPITE BEING SKINNY AND ALSO DESPITE THE FACT THAT I SEE FAT GIRLS UGLIER THAN ME STILL HAVING ACTUAL FRIENDS WHO CARE ABOUT THEM AND DON'T MAKE FUN OF THEM, AND THESE FOIDS THINK THEY ARE THE ONES SUFFERING? DO THEY JUST IGNORE THAT UGLY QUIET BOY WHO'S LITERALLY ALONE ALL THE TIME? RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT! I HATE THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD! READING THE COMMENTS OF THESE RETARDED ZOOMER FOIDS WHO PROBABLY HAVE SEX EVERY WEEK AT THE LEAST IS PEAK ROPEFUEL. OTTO WEININGER WAS RIGHT ABOUT FOIDS.
Dont know if ur making fun of me for being angry at these bitches or not but i totally agree, even fat thots now can have as much sex and social interactions as they want

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and pardocel
jfl those fucking subhumans cannot even deal with leanmaxxing, no wonder those worthless copers don't kill themselves to avoid aging which is the most brutal and traumatizing maxx to fight against
"Look at my giant stomach look at how i will die in my 40s look at how low my blood pressure is look at how im sweating and running out of breath every time i take a step THIS IS SEXY AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE FATPHOBIC"

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Splinter901
"Look at my giant stomach look at how i will die in my 40s look at how low my blood pressure is look at how im sweating and running out of breath every time i take a step THIS IS SEXY AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE FATPHOBIC"

they should die in their 20s (both fat and skinny)

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Suimaxxer
bro stfu you are not supposed to listening to women. Our grandpas didnt care cos they knew whores are full of shit.
It fucking pisses me off, they think its over cuz they cant get 6'5 chad to propose

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, pardocel and Deleted member 27066
KILL CURLYHEADJAMES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mike141, pentamogged9000 and 2 others
Mogger song

Go to .is where you belong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

@curlyheadjames watch how foids will turn blackpill into a way to victimize themselves even more. Just go through the comments, i dare you

How could I have done this? Holy fuck bro
Y’all don’t understand I’m legit still recovering from a meth overdose 3 months clean and it has made me more impulsive and gave me impostor syndrome so I don’t remember recording or uploading any tiktoks I really apologize I cant bear the thought that I did this to you guys
Not only have I been kicked out of my own server but now this community hates me
I’m mentally fucked and have hallucinations 24/7 and tiktok was my only way to cope
Ever since I started tiktok in 2020 I would always get a lot of views but I never checked the view count until someone told me it went viral
So I’m sorry I have a lack of awareness and I’m just now finding this out
KILL CURLYHEADJAMES
why do u hate me

• +1
Reactions: Jase
How could I have done this? Holy fuck bro
Y’all don’t understand I’m legit still recovering from a meth overdose 3 months clean and it has made me more impulsive and gave me impostor syndrome so I don’t remember recording or uploading any tiktoks I really apologize I cant bear the thought that I did this to you guys
Not only have I been kicked out of my own server but now this community hates me
I’m mentally fucked and have hallucinations 24/7 and tiktok was my only way to cope
Ever since I started tiktok in 2020 I would always get a lot of views but I never checked the view count until someone told me it went viral
So I’m sorry I have a lack of awareness and I’m just now finding this out

why do u hate me
Sorry the devil took over me Im sorry for what I said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Sorry the devil took over me Im sorry for what I said
It’s ok bro god forgives and I’m glad we’re on good terms too now bro

• Love it
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
curly head james did nothing wrong thats just his masterpiece of a song being played.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Jase and Deleted member 16133
curly head james did nothing wrong thats just his masterpiece of a song being played.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
bro wtf is wrong with my internet

i cant help the statusmaxx bro thank u ur like the only one of few besidees @zv1212 on my side

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Gaygymmaxx
His song is nice i like it too the problem is what he is doing to our community

His song is nice i like it too the problem is what he is doing to our community
yo can you link the thread you were viewing befoe you had a account? i cant dinf it

incels.is needed for some in here

@Mike141
@BoredPrince

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Suimaxxer
It’s ok bro god forgives and I’m glad we’re on good terms too now bro
u need to stop larping. if u really were sorry u would’ve deleted the video by now, but u aren’t. Hope u get an overdose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
u need to stop larping. if u really were sorry u would’ve deleted the video by now, but u aren’t. Hope u get an overdose
It doesnt even matter anymore bro, it has already went mainstream, no way to reverse the damage

accounts about to be banned it wouldvbe gone mainstream with or without me

accounts about to be banned it wouldvbe gone mainstream with or without me
ye dawg u’ll see just wait. i have a bunch of stuff about you like u sayin the n word, u getting bullied, u getting beat up. I also have your squizo posts here and those will do more harm than good to u

it’s all going on multiple accounts for the sole purpose of exposing u. get ready

ye dawg u’ll see just wait. i have a bunch of stuff about you like u sayin the n word, u getting bullied, u getting beat up. I also have your squizo posts here and those will do more harm than good to u

it’s all going on multiple accounts for the sole purpose of exposing u. get ready
why dont u fucking leave me alone instead of trying to take me down