@curlyheadjames this is all your fault

I fucking hate how women now talk using blackpill terms, there are probably some browsing this thread as we speak

Unlikely, female users get banned. I’m sure there are plenty of lurkers or “male” accounts that are really women though
I think it counts anyone who accesses the site as a “user”, most of those female visitors will never make an account but just browse the site. And yeah there’s probably some greycels that are girls pretending to be guys

Unlikely, female users get banned. I’m sure there are plenty of lurkers or “male” accounts that are really women though
Fucking gay it's not like their life is already on easy modr. They come here to find ways to judge men more and laugh at Incels.

Fucking gay it's not like their life is already on easy modr. They come here to find ways to judge men more and laugh at Incels.
I think it counts anyone who accesses the site as a “user”, most of those female visitors will never make an account but just browse the site. And yeah there’s probably some greycels that are girls pretending to be guys
most of them are from my discord lol there are over 5% female users here out of the 15k

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and badamj
nah it’s over for u
ha u mad it just begun i got the biggest blackpill song mainstream and played the biggest role in making bonesmashing and looksmaxxing mainstream what have u done?

ha u mad it just begun i got the biggest blackpill song mainstream and played the biggest role in making bonesmashing and looksmaxxing mainstream what have u done?
major accomplishments I think you have a bright future ahead of you 😁

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

@curlyheadjames watch how foids will turn blackpill into a way to victimize themselves even more. Just go through the comments, i dare you

lmfao girls are so sdelusional they truly think they went toruhg a deep pit of body dysmorphia because they got rejected by a 1/100 chad

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer
lmfao girls are so sdelusional they truly think they went toruhg a deep pit of body dysmorphia because they got rejected by a 1/100 chad
Dumb ass foids

men v women garners the most interactions and replies, by posting shit that victimise one gender, the other feels like they too are victimised. I dont get why its a versus battle between each gender only breeds more misery and victim mentality. Its as tho we both want to have the most issues and claim we should be the more sympathised bunch honestly this shit is a circle jerk and a waste of time